SoundToys v188.8.131.5239 WIN-AudioUTOPiA
All 18 Soundtoys plug-ins. New Effect Rack, PrimalTap, and Little AlterBoy. No dongle required.
Soundtoys 5 brings together our entire range of audio effects into one powerful collection. Includes all 18 Soundtoys plug-ins.
Saturate, compress and distort with Decapitator, Radiator, and Devil-Loc. Get a virtual history of echo and delay hardware with EchoBoy and PrimalTap. Transform your vocals with Little AlterBoy. Recreate classic studio pitch, chorus and widening effects with Crystallizer and MicroShift. Take modulation to new levels with the beat-synced rhythmic effects of PanMan, Tremolator, FilterFreak, and PhaseMistress.
All of these individual elements are proven, powerful tools, trusted by professional mix engineers, musicians and sound designers everywhere. But combined in the new Soundtoys Effect Rack, they are indeed the ultimate effects collection.
The new Soundtoys Effect Rack is the centerpiece of Soundtoys 5. It turns a tried-and-true collection of powerful individual plug-ins into a virtually unlimited creative multi-effects system.
The Effect Rack makes it simple to build your own custom effect chains and define your signature sound. And when you’ve created the perfect combination of effects, the Rack’s global controls let you treat the whole rack as a single plug-in.
Lock rhythmic effects to a single tempo, or let them run free. Fine tune the input and output levels, and use the global mix control to blend your effect in with the dry signal. Then experiment with the powerful new global Recycle control. By mixing the output of the rack back into the input, you can build your own modulated reverbs, over-the-top delays and other unique ambience effects that would require complicated routing to accomplish in most DAWs.
Avid First AIR Instrument Xpand2 x64 AAX-AudioUTOPiA
Air Music Technology originally created Xpand! as part of the Creative Collection of instrument plug-ins included as part of Avid™ Pro Tools™. With the release of Pro Tools 8, this widely popular workstation was given new controls, improved features, an additional Gigabyte of sounds, and a new name: Xpand!2. As the popularity of Pro Tools grew, more and more musicians and producers came to rely on the incredible sonic firepower of this amazing workstation. Xpand!2 continued to evolve, and demand grew. Finally, Xpand!2 is now available on its own, available to anyone who hungers for the finest sounds—instantly.
Four on the Floor
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. The Voice Mode for each part can be set to polyphonic or monophonic. Polyphonic parts can have up to 64 voices; monophonic parts offer First, Last, Highest, or Lowest priority making it easy to designate a bass, lead, or solo instrument.
Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches. Creating your own is easy, too. Parts can be quickly browsed and are conveniently sorted into 29 categories, offering a simple path to find just what you’re looking for.
Smart Knobs and Easy Edits
Six smart knobs are provided for custom-tweaking your Xpand!2 sounds. Each knob changes function depending on the part selected, offering hands-on control of the most critical sound elements. Select the Easy mode, and all six knobs now control all four of the common parts in a patch simultaneously for quickly performing those crucial edits. And of course, all of your edits can be saved for instant recall.
Express yourself with powerful performance features! Pitch Bend wheel and Aftertouch (pressure) modulation assignments can be made independently for each part. Modulation rates can be tempo sync’d or free-wheeling. Numerous modulation destinations are provided, and the WAVE destination parameters are different from part to part, providing unique Xpand!2 sound-shaping capabilities.
Keep things moving with advanced arpeggiation. Simply set the Rate—including dotted and triplet values—and then select the Mode. Using the Latch switch allows the arpeggiator to continue to play, even when your hands leave the keyboard. Each Xpand!2 part is provided with its own arpeggiator. Many parts such as Action Pads and Loops will automatically activate the Arpeggiator, as it forms an integral part of the sound.
Dynamic Effects Duo
Xpand!2 includes two independent effect processors with fifty studio-grade effects, ranging from rich reverbs to the mind-bending Chaos Delay. When selecting a new effect type, Xpand!2 will instantly change the edit knob functions to provide accurate control of every effect. The output of FX1 can be fed into the input of FX2 to create advanced "cascade-style” effects.
Simpler Pad Creator
Take a rack of four instances of SIMPLER, add a different sound effect to each then drop any combination of twenty four original Flintpope ambient and evolving samples onto this rack and play.
Then hit record and create your own unique pads. Then drop them onto this rack…
What’s the possible combination of samples in this set? Well… I think it’s 24 to the power of 4 which is a staggering 331776. And that’s before you start adding your own.
Audio Damage Discord3 v1.1.2 Windows
Discord3 is a comprehensive refresh of our popular Discord series of multi-effects. From subtle ADT effects to completely chaotic granular destruction, and everything in between, Discord3 is a capable and broad-reaching multi-effect plug-in.
The pitch-shifter consists of three separate algorithms: a "vintage" mode (the original Discord algorithm, modeled on the Eventide H910 and H949), a "clean" mode for more modern shifting sounds, and a "granular" mode for experimental effects. Each mode has its strengths, depending on the input material, and Discord3 has a broad palette of capabilities as a result. The P1 and P2 algorithms have full control over the buffer (window) size of the shift effect, for fine tuning the shift to the input signal, or for stranger sound effects. At the extremes of the six-octave shift range, some truly strange aliasing and artifacts can be had with this control.
Now, to be clear, if you're looking for a nice, clean diatonic pitch shifter for fine surgery and re-pitching the full program, you need to look elsewhere. Discord3 is a tool for sound design, barberpole shifting delays, and special effects; think Eno, Visconti, Bowie, or Dirty Mind-era Prince and you'll be on the right track.
- Pitch Shifting: Discord3 contains a pair of shifters with three separate algorithms (Vintage, Clean, and Granular) for different styles of pitch shifting.
- Buffer Size Control: The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control, from 32 to 2048 samples, for fine-tuning the pitch shifting effect.
- Delay: Tempo-synced or free-running delays with feedback, cross-feedback, and a sophisticated bandpass filter.
- Modulation: Discord3 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate delay time, pitch shift amount, and filter center frequency.
- True Stereo Operation: Discord3 has a true stereo signal path, with entirely independent control over each side.
- All New GUI: Discord3 has a completely re-designed GUI, with animated displays and a unique "grab-the-digit" value adjustment method.
- MIDI Note Control: Six octaves of pitch-shifting can be controlled with MIDI note input.
- Full MIDI Learn: Discord3 features MIDI learn for every parameter, for full hardware control.
Nomad Factory MAGMA v1.6.6
Comprised of 65 ALL NEW Rack Effects, MAGMA is a Culmination of Years of R&D by Nomad Factory. MAGMA is Presented with Clear and Engaging Interfaces that Invite you to Experiment.
- MAGMA utilizes Virtual Studio Rack (VSR) Technology to achieve new levels of creativity and flexibility.
- Stack effects in an infinite number of combinations, all in one easy-to-use plug-in.
- Mix and match effects, create and recall unique chains and process your audio in ways previously unimaginable.
- Interchange racks freely and use MAGMA's flexible routing matrix to build the effects chains of your dreams.
MAGMA is a Virtual Studio Rack host that allows you to combine an infinite number of audio effects all in four easy to use racks.
Includes 65 high-quality, custom, unique effects racks
New Modulation Matrix with 32 source/destination routings
Modulation Matrix includes 8 LFOs, all temposynced and 8 freely assignable 16-stage MSEG sophisticated Multiple Segment Envelope Generator
VST Chainer that allows loading 3rd Party plug-ins
Drag & Drop effects to any rack position
Four Easy-to-use Virtual Racks.
Flexible Routing Matrix.
Presets Browser Window.
600+ Factory Presets Included.
VST, AU, RTAS, AAX.
Serial Number Autorization (Up to Five Computers, NO Challenge/Response, NO dongle).
Effects Categories include:
The ability to interchange racks freely and a flexible routing matrix allows you to build the effect chains of your dreams.
MAGMA V1.5 now support 3rd party VST plug-ins, so you can mix and match your favorite VSTs.
v1.6.6 ( July 24, 2015)
- Fixed LFOs and MSEG causing audio glitches.
- General maintenance & bug fixes
NYRV Systems Agent v184.108.40.206 Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
NYRV AGENT is NYRV Systems first product offering and is designed to become the central element of your effects processes. AGENT is fundamentally a configurable virtual control surface for effects. With AGENT you gain control of your entire effects chain in a single interface. AGENT has a Channel Strip page and an Effects Rack page. They are essentially identical but we designed them to work together the way a rack of outboard effects would interact with a large format console channel strip.
A Unified Interface Connecting A World of Plugins
AGENT provides you the canvas where you create a custom workspace and workflow. You now have the ability to configure each channel strip with up to 16 plugins and 96 parameter controls. The result is a working environment that let’s you focus on the sound instead of trying to find the individual controls that affect it.
Effect Chains Compatible With Most Major DAW's
AGENT allows you to host VST and AU plugins in the same instance. Your customized channel strip and effects racks are now presets that can be loaded into any DAW including Pro Tools. Imagine having the ability to create the perfect effects chain in your favorite DAW using VST and Audio Units Plugins and being able to use it in Most Major DAW's. You now have the ability to port tracks in between DAWs and never lose the ability to use your saved channel strip.
Simple Powerful Routing
The internal routing feature allows you to adjust such components as: wet/dry mix, gain, signal path or your effects chain.
Swap your channel strip and effects rack and your effects can emulate a pre or post position on the track.
Apple MainStage 3.2 Multilingual Mac OS X
MainStage 3 lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen interface optimized for live performance, flexible hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds that are fully compatible with Logic Pro X.
The Ultimate Live Rig
• Perform live with more than 80 instrument, effect, and MIDI plug-ins or work with Audio Units plug-ins
• Add your sounds from Logic Pro X and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
• Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboards and vocals, in a single Patch
• Switch between Patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
• Design rich keyboard Patches using splits and layers, the Arpeggiator, and other MIDI plug-ins
• Perform with stereo or multitrack backing tracks using Playback
• 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger sampled instruments
• Connect your favorite hardware and use it to play and control your plug-ins
• Use USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals, and drum pads
• Instantly set up a large variety of hardware using automatic device recognition
• Quickly assign hardware knobs, buttons, and faders to onscreen controls
• Manage sophisticated rigs using the Assignments & Mapping overview
Designed for the Stage
• See only what you need during your performance using a customizable, full-screen live interface
• Screen controls adapt for each Patch using Smart Controls
• Smart Controls offer dynamic performance controls that change with each Patch
• Easily view your Mac screen from a distance using a high-contrast, full-screen performance view
• Play deeply sampled, professionally mixed, and fully customizable drum kits provided by Drum Kit Designer
• Perform electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
• Play classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer sounds using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
• Perform inspired sounds using a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Turn your favorite hardware synthesizers into sampled instruments using new Auto Sampler plug-in
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
• Perform a part and conform notes to a specific scale using Transposer
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Get the perfect mix with a collection of EQs, dynamics, and other mixing tools
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access a full-screen Tuner to quickly get in tune
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
What's New in Version 3.2
• Introducing Alchemy - the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
• New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments
• New X/Y Pad screen control object
• 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
• Multiple additional enhancement and stability improvements