U-he Updates Plugins Pack WiN x64 x86 incl. Patches
Today we are rolling out updates for almost all of our plugins ... even the free ones like Podolski. These updates are the result of a summer long effort of collecting, prioritising, filtering, implementing and refining a slew of outstanding bugs and feature requests. The end result is a long list of improvements and bug fixes.
Briefly, the updates are:
- All plugin UIs now have 10% scaling, from 70% to 200%.
- The ACE UI is now clearer and has new modulation sources.
- Diva UI was also improved for increased clarity.
- The Zebra2 "Unempty Dark Horse" skin is now complete.
- And finally, a number of small graphics issues in various plugins are fixed.
Configuration Menu: Bazille, Zebra2, Hive, Diva, ACE and Podolski now have a configuration menu (look for the cogwheel icon). This menu houses:
- MIDI learn: a visual overlay for assigning MIDI controls to the plugin interface.
- MIDI list table: editable list of assigned MIDI controls.
- Preferences: global settings for controls, appearance and audio.
- The "Missing UI" in Logic and Studio One is fixed.
- A number of small issues were fixed in Logic X, Studio One, Cubase, Reaper, Digital Performer, ProTools, Maschine and Kore.
Everything else: These updates include a heap of general improvements: fixed hanging and dropped notes, improved MIDI timing, new FX parameters and much more.
Togu Audio Line BassLine 101 v1.62 WiN/MAC-UNION
TAL-BassLine-101 is a monophonic bass synthesizer with a classic analogue sound. The GUI is intuitive and easy to use. It produces the raw sound you know from analogue devices without any effects.
BassLine has a very smooth and authentic analogue sounding 24dB zero feedback delay resonance low pass filter. Especially designed and calibrated for extreme settings. It sounds even smooth with a lot resonance and a high oscillator pitch.
Details as envelope transitions between overlapping notes are carefully modeled. The oscillators do not use any samples. BassLine generates all wave-forms in real time.
Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
Calibrated and tuned after our hardware device.
Midi learn / automation for all controls.
Alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
Original (RC) and linear portamento mode.
Built in arpeggiator with some additional modes.
Powerful step sequencer with up to 64 steps and recording option.
6 voice poly mode.
Sequencer MIDI export with drag and drop.
Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version.
De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes :/
More than 300 presets.
Wrong factory presets introduced with version 1.60 fixed. Updates are not affected. Please delete the preset folder "presets" and restart the plugin to get the right presets (v1.62)
Keep midi mapping option in menu (v1.61)
Togu Audio Line U-NO-LX v2.73 WiN/MAC-UNION
TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular hardware with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included.
Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
Calibrated and tuned after TAL's hardware device.
Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
Portamento and mono mode.
LFO manual trigger button.
Sustain pedal support.
Up to 12 voices.
New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
Original hardware "Factory Bank A" included.
Keep midi mapping option in menu (v 2.73)
Smoother UI changes with automated params(v 2.72)
Denormal issue when all sound sources are disabled fixed(v 2.72)
Wrong text for lfo modes fixed(v 2.72)
Disappearing menu fixed (v 2.71)
Description in service control dialog fixed (v 2.71)
Installer for windows fixed!
Some improvements in the menu preset browser (v 2.70)
Service Control / Voice Detuning added (SC button on the top) (v 2.70)
Microtuning file import (v 2.70)
Scalable Vector User Interface (v 2.70)
U-he Plugins Pack WiN x64 x86 incl. Patches
ACE v1.3.1 WiN
Diva v1.3.1 WiN build 2746
Hive v1.0 WiN
Presswerk v1.1.0 WiN build 3471
Satin v1.2.0 WiN build 2577
The Dark Zebra v2.6.0 WiN build 1531 + vst3
Zebra v2.7 WiN build 2126 + vst3
Zebra v2.7.1 WiN build 3437
PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v126.96.36.199191 Incl.Patch and Keygen WiN/MAC-R2R
Studio One Artist and Professional are available direct from both PreSonus and music retail shops worldwide as both upgrades and full versions. Both Artist and Professional come as standard download versions, and can also be purchased with the entire program on an exclusive limited edition 64 GB USB flash drive.
Studio One Prime
The Free, feature-limited Studio One Experience.
If you haven't started using Studio One, and you're eager to check it out, you can register for and download Studio One Prime and get more information about this entry-level yet surprisingly full-featured version. It is also possible to start the 30-day Studio One Professional demo at any point and then return to running Studio One Prime once the demo expires.
Version 3.1 Release Notes
New features and improvements:
• Support for PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 Audio Interface and DIGIMAX DP88
• Preamp control
• DSP Fat Channel control with native link option
• New Plugin Manager added to the Browser
• "Favorites” folder with user-definable favorites
• "Recent” folder shows 10 most recent plugins / instruments
• show/hide option for plugins
• customizable plug-in folder structure
• Added volume control to parallel effects paths in channel editor
• [Windows] Added support for Marian ASIO hardware sample format
• Added Control Link focus mapping for external instruments
• Added option to show mixer channel numbers in track controls section
• Added button to open Note FX from track controls
• Added option to colorize track controls
• [OSX] improved 10.11 compatibility
• Keep notes in loop range on input quantize
• Audio effect editor is closed when plugin is removed in mixer insert
• Improved Windows 10 and High-DPI compatibility
• Improved Auto Gain in Compressor and Channel Strip with further improved gain
response in Limiter and Tricomp [NOTE: this may affect levels in pre-3.1 songs]
• Improved mouse-over visibility of monitor enable buttons in mixer
Improved multi-touch control:
• crash when renaming channel / changing color with touch
• panning area should not select tracks
• prevent channel selection while touching faders
• lag when moving faders with touch
• prevent scrolling while editing controls inside scroll-view
• touching the scrolling arrangement should stop scrolling immediately
• jitter in scroll animation in browser after releasing touch
• long-press menu on inserts / sends in device rack does not work with touch
• selecting a channel with touch + command key immediately selects it
• button swipe shows unexpected mouse-over behavior
• ignore additional fingers during zooming
• touch scrolling performance issue
• multi-touch support for Multiband Dynamics plug-in
• resizing mix window with touch is slower than with mouse
• Updated Sound Set Builder 3 now available via PreSonus Exchange
The following issues have been fixed:
• DDP export fails on second attempt
• Channels can disappear in detached Mixer on resize
• [OSX] Keyboard modifier not working on drag event
• [OSX] Crash with touch input
• [OSX] Redraw issue with Waves Plugins
• Metronome "On" State for outputs not saved
• [Win 10] Open files dialog not shrinkable
• Midi event erased after next looped recording
• [Win] Crash with Pen input
• Remote surface placement broken
• Multi-Instrument with multiple tracks can not be transformed
• Stem export does not export instrument track correctly
• Open Marker track key command not working
• VST3 GUI resize issue with FabFilter Pro-C 2
• Track automation "flyback" on touch behavior
• [Win] Sample rate change not possible with ZOOM ASIO driver
• [Win] Manual not opening when user account name has special characters
• Crash on unloading Roland Promars
Image-Line FL Studio Producer Edition v12.1.2 Incl Keygen
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 12 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
FL Studio 64 Bit features
– Access up to 512 GB memory, depending on your Windows version.
– 32 Bit bridged and 64 Bit native VST plugin support.
– Project compatibility between 32 and 64 Bit versions.
– FL Studio available as a 64 Bit VST plugin for use in 64 Bit VST hosts.
Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, QuNeo, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support – FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
Options – Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
Waves Complete V9r29 Mac OS X
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
V9r29 Release Notes:
The new Cobalt Saphira available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
Butch Vig Vocals: Sensitivity LED now properly responds to signals from both left and right channels.
Doppler no longer crashes in AudioSuite while processing 4 mono tracks.
Reel ADT: VCO movement now stays limited to VCO range when using the mouse wheel or arrow keys.
GTR: Fixed microphone selection mismatch in some cabinets.
Stomp Distortion: Fixed an issue where Tone and Contour may stop working in some cases.
H-Delay: Note division and MS is now properly saved in MultiRack SoundGrid snapshots when using tap tempo.
IR-1, IR-L, IRLive: Fixed IR locating issue under MultiRack after changing the name of the folder containing imported IRs.
MetaFilter: Fixed LFO sync issue in Cubase/Nuendo.
SoundShifter Pitch: Fixed latency issue under AudioSuite when shifting down.
SoundShifter Pitch no longer creates a fade in on the first region when processing several regions under AudioSuite.
TG12345: Switching presets now advances properly (within each category) instead of in alphabetical order.
Waves Tune, Waves Tune LT: Fixed possible crash in offline processing.
Waves Tune, Waves Tune LT: Copy/Paste Notes was removed from the menu.
X-Crackle: Fixed processing at 96kHz on SoundGrid.
NLS: Drive no longer affects the noise level.
Scheps 73: GUI expand/collapse state is now properly saved in sessions.
Final Cut Pro: Fixed GUI corruption when plugins are instantiated during playback.
Cubase/Nuendo: Fixed possible crashes on Mac when closing and reopening sessions.
Cubase: Plugins with Noise no longer crash when inserted in instrument tracks.
Pro Tools 11 & 12: Fixed various issues with resetting (Alt+Click) controls.
1. Install Waves Complete V9.
If you want a full installation select this install options in the installer:
Abbey Road Collection
SSL 4000 Collection
GTR Solo (optional, full GTR is included in Mercury)
Waves Tune LT (optional, full WavesTune is included in Mercury)
2. Run Patch.command, enter your Mac password and wait the patch to finish. It may take several minutes. If you see "Waves Complete V9 was cracked successfully!” and then "Process completed” you’re ready!
3. Have fun!