PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v126.96.36.199191 Incl.Patch and Keygen WiN/MAC-R2R
Studio One Artist and Professional are available direct from both PreSonus and music retail shops worldwide as both upgrades and full versions. Both Artist and Professional come as standard download versions, and can also be purchased with the entire program on an exclusive limited edition 64 GB USB flash drive.
Studio One Prime
The Free, feature-limited Studio One Experience.
If you haven't started using Studio One, and you're eager to check it out, you can register for and download Studio One Prime and get more information about this entry-level yet surprisingly full-featured version. It is also possible to start the 30-day Studio One Professional demo at any point and then return to running Studio One Prime once the demo expires.
Version 3.1 Release Notes
New features and improvements:
• Support for PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 Audio Interface and DIGIMAX DP88
• Preamp control
• DSP Fat Channel control with native link option
• New Plugin Manager added to the Browser
• "Favorites” folder with user-definable favorites
• "Recent” folder shows 10 most recent plugins / instruments
• show/hide option for plugins
• customizable plug-in folder structure
• Added volume control to parallel effects paths in channel editor
• [Windows] Added support for Marian ASIO hardware sample format
• Added Control Link focus mapping for external instruments
• Added option to show mixer channel numbers in track controls section
• Added button to open Note FX from track controls
• Added option to colorize track controls
• [OSX] improved 10.11 compatibility
• Keep notes in loop range on input quantize
• Audio effect editor is closed when plugin is removed in mixer insert
• Improved Windows 10 and High-DPI compatibility
• Improved Auto Gain in Compressor and Channel Strip with further improved gain
response in Limiter and Tricomp [NOTE: this may affect levels in pre-3.1 songs]
• Improved mouse-over visibility of monitor enable buttons in mixer
Improved multi-touch control:
• crash when renaming channel / changing color with touch
• panning area should not select tracks
• prevent channel selection while touching faders
• lag when moving faders with touch
• prevent scrolling while editing controls inside scroll-view
• touching the scrolling arrangement should stop scrolling immediately
• jitter in scroll animation in browser after releasing touch
• long-press menu on inserts / sends in device rack does not work with touch
• selecting a channel with touch + command key immediately selects it
• button swipe shows unexpected mouse-over behavior
• ignore additional fingers during zooming
• touch scrolling performance issue
• multi-touch support for Multiband Dynamics plug-in
• resizing mix window with touch is slower than with mouse
• Updated Sound Set Builder 3 now available via PreSonus Exchange
The following issues have been fixed:
• DDP export fails on second attempt
• Channels can disappear in detached Mixer on resize
• [OSX] Keyboard modifier not working on drag event
• [OSX] Crash with touch input
• [OSX] Redraw issue with Waves Plugins
• Metronome "On" State for outputs not saved
• [Win 10] Open files dialog not shrinkable
• Midi event erased after next looped recording
• [Win] Crash with Pen input
• Remote surface placement broken
• Multi-Instrument with multiple tracks can not be transformed
• Stem export does not export instrument track correctly
• Open Marker track key command not working
• VST3 GUI resize issue with FabFilter Pro-C 2
• Track automation "flyback" on touch behavior
• [Win] Sample rate change not possible with ZOOM ASIO driver
• [Win] Manual not opening when user account name has special characters
• Crash on unloading Roland Promars
NYRV Systems Agent v188.8.131.52 x86 x64
AGENT is a unified control surface for all your Audio Plug-Ins. It provides the complete platform for controlling Audio Plug-Ins, delivering customization, while increasing performance and reliability.
AGENT has been in development for two years and was conceived to address some of what we see as fundamental weaknesses that have evolved in workflow in the digital domain. Probably the most important weakness we saw in the plugin market was the inability to associate a hardware controller with more than 1 plugin at a time. We solve this problem by creating a virtual control surface with all your plugins already loaded into it. Now you can simply associate AGENT to your hardware controller and you have the ability to map 16 plugins simultaneously to your controller.
The AGENT’s virtual control surface is also cross platform and as such designed to become the central element of your effects processes. You can develop a series of channel strips designed to meet the needs of particular tracks (drums, vocal, guitar etc...) save them and recall them in any project on any DAW thereby vastly simplifying and speeding up your mix setup. Because all your effects are accessible through the unified AGENT interface you can also greatly improve efficiency during a mix project. Then with AGENT’s midi learn functionality you can do all this with the hardware controller you already own creating a truly amazing improvement in your controllers usability.
* Hosts up to 16 VST or AU effects plugins per instance.
* Smart CPU Saver – Conserves CPU when no sound is processed through the track.
* Internal Routing – Order, Wet/Dry Mix, Gain.
* Map as many as 96 parameters, with unprecedented customization, to the AGENT control surface.
* Open Source Customizable Skins (3 included).
* Configurable Input/Output Meters – Adjust refresh rate, Decay Rate, 0db offset and Min/Max settings.
* Individual Slot meters for every plugin – Gain-stage your full signal chain from one screen.
* Runs in All Major DAW’s.
* Cross Platform Presets – Save in one DAW and Open in another.
* Page Configuration Presets
* Global Configuration Presets
* Default Parameter Presets
* Ultra-Low Latency.
* Customizable Multi-Layer Graphics – Use factory skins and graphics or create your own for total flexibility.* DAW neutral Midi Mapping.
* Latency Compensation for loaded plugins including latency override.
TDR VOS SlickEQ Gentleman’s Edition v1.2.0 Hy2ro
TDR VOS SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition takes SlickEQ‘s concept to new heights and adds an exotic "Tilt”-filter flanked by flexible low-pass and high-pass filters. Five distinct EQ models provide a rich set of predefined EQ curves and behaviours for the three main semi parametric filter bands.
SlickEQ GE offers a switchable EQ non-linearity and seven different output stages. These options offer subtle and interesting textures, from the typical "mojo” often associated with high quality analogue audio gear, up to more obvious saturation.
An elaborate auto gain option automatically compensates for changes of perceived-loudness during EQ (within reasonable limits) and a gain-trim feature helps controlling peak overloads with ease. The 64bit multi-rate processing scheme (a.k.a. "internal re-sampling”) practically eliminates typical problems of digital EQ implementations such as frequency-warping, quantization distortion and aliasing.
Beside the primary controls, the plug-in comes with an array of additional helpers: Advanced preset management, a frequency magnitude plot, undo/redo, quick A/B comparison, copy & paste, an online help, editable labels, mouse-wheel support and much more. Finally, SlickEQ GE allows to exclusively process the stereo sum or stereo difference without external sum/difference encoding (see "M/S” microphony).
Key specs and features
Modern user interface with outstanding usability and ergonomics
Carefully designed 64bit "delta” multi-rate structure
Three semi-parametric filter bands, each with two shape options
Five distinct EQ models: American, British, German, Soviet and Japanese
Low band offers an optional phase-lag able to delay low frequencies relative to higher frequencies
High pass filter with optional "Bump” mode
Low pass filter with two different slopes (6dB/Oct and 12dB/Oct)
Parametric Tilt filter with optional "V” mode.
Seven output stages: Linear, Silky, Mellow, Deep, Excited, Toasted and Funky
Highly effective loudness compensated auto gain control
Expandable frequency magnitude response display including a realtime analyzer
Stereo, mono, left, right and sum/difference (mid/side) processing options
Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more
# Expandable frequency magnitude display (plugin resizes)
# Output analyzer option
# Collapsible bottom bar (plugin resizes)
# New LEFT and RIGHT channel modes
# New OUT STAGE mode "Funky"
# Various minor UI changes
1.1.2 Maintenance update
# Fixed autogain for (true) mono channels
# GE now automatically imports user presets from the standard edition
1.1.1 Maintenance update
# Fixed crash occuring with ECO mode at high sample-rates
# New "Eco" processing mode with almost zero latency
# Reduced overall CPU usage
# Stepped frequency/gain knobs activated by ctrl+drag or right mouse button drag
# Increased user presets slots count
# Minor UI adjustments
1.0.0 Initial release
Maizesoft Maize Sampler Editor v2.3.1-CHAOS
Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VST and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world.
Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments. The following are some highlighted features
Standalone Windows and Mac OS X editor application (32 and 64bit).
Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
Load EXS24 sampler format.
Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
Export .mse compact instrument file.
VST and Audio Unit player plug-in generation (32 and 64bit).
What you see is what you get player GUI editor
Custom knobs, faders, meters and buttons on player UI.
Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
Support up to 32 audio output channels
- Fixed some regressions introduced in previous version
- Added level meters in player
- Support max 32 audio output channels (16 stereo)
- Fixed a problem with the click sound when looping a sample in memory mode
- Improved the stability of disk streaming under high pressure
- Improved the MIDI processing performance
- Fixed a crash when loading some project files
Image-Line FL Studio Producer Edition v12.1.2 Incl Keygen
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 12 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
FL Studio 64 Bit features
– Access up to 512 GB memory, depending on your Windows version.
– 32 Bit bridged and 64 Bit native VST plugin support.
– Project compatibility between 32 and 64 Bit versions.
– FL Studio available as a 64 Bit VST plugin for use in 64 Bit VST hosts.
Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, QuNeo, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
Multi-touch support – FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
Options – Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
Waves Complete V9r29 Mac OS X
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
V9r29 Release Notes:
The new Cobalt Saphira available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
Butch Vig Vocals: Sensitivity LED now properly responds to signals from both left and right channels.
Doppler no longer crashes in AudioSuite while processing 4 mono tracks.
Reel ADT: VCO movement now stays limited to VCO range when using the mouse wheel or arrow keys.
GTR: Fixed microphone selection mismatch in some cabinets.
Stomp Distortion: Fixed an issue where Tone and Contour may stop working in some cases.
H-Delay: Note division and MS is now properly saved in MultiRack SoundGrid snapshots when using tap tempo.
IR-1, IR-L, IRLive: Fixed IR locating issue under MultiRack after changing the name of the folder containing imported IRs.
MetaFilter: Fixed LFO sync issue in Cubase/Nuendo.
SoundShifter Pitch: Fixed latency issue under AudioSuite when shifting down.
SoundShifter Pitch no longer creates a fade in on the first region when processing several regions under AudioSuite.
TG12345: Switching presets now advances properly (within each category) instead of in alphabetical order.
Waves Tune, Waves Tune LT: Fixed possible crash in offline processing.
Waves Tune, Waves Tune LT: Copy/Paste Notes was removed from the menu.
X-Crackle: Fixed processing at 96kHz on SoundGrid.
NLS: Drive no longer affects the noise level.
Scheps 73: GUI expand/collapse state is now properly saved in sessions.
Final Cut Pro: Fixed GUI corruption when plugins are instantiated during playback.
Cubase/Nuendo: Fixed possible crashes on Mac when closing and reopening sessions.
Cubase: Plugins with Noise no longer crash when inserted in instrument tracks.
Pro Tools 11 & 12: Fixed various issues with resetting (Alt+Click) controls.
1. Install Waves Complete V9.
If you want a full installation select this install options in the installer:
Abbey Road Collection
SSL 4000 Collection
GTR Solo (optional, full GTR is included in Mercury)
Waves Tune LT (optional, full WavesTune is included in Mercury)
2. Run Patch.command, enter your Mac password and wait the patch to finish. It may take several minutes. If you see "Waves Complete V9 was cracked successfully!” and then "Process completed” you’re ready!
3. Have fun!
Blue Cat's Dynamics v4.0 MAC OSX-Kleen
Blue Cat's Dynamics is a full featured dynamics processor: it can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all at once! The dynamics response of the plug-in can be tweaked with a unique two-thresholds system, and provides detailed visual feedback about its behavior.
The plug-in includes several filters to control the frequencies affected by the compression. Its continuous VCA/Opto and Peak/RMS controls let you smoothly and precisely choose the behavior of the envelope detection like you have never been able to.
The plug-in also provides advanced stereo features, with mid/side processing capability, multiple stereo linking options and the ability to choose the channels affected by the processor.
An additional brick wall limiter and clipper protects the output for complete control over the dynamics response.
Three different modes are available for external side chaining, using either the external side chain input, MIDI control or automation lanes.
The configurable visual feedback shows every detail of what is going on inside the plug-in. You can also record this information as automation curves, to monitor the modifications applied to the signal on top of the audio representation of your favorite host application.
All these features can be controlled from a fully configurable and "skinnable" user interface, or from any external controller.
System Requirements Mac OS X:
An Intel processor.
Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7),
Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.