AIR Music Tech DB-33 v1.2.7 WiN X86 X64 VST (Custom installer)
There are very few truly unique instrumental sounds in the world of music.
Sounds so distinct, so compelling, so immediately identifiable and genuine that you just have to have it.
Nothing else will do. "Close" won't do. "Almost" won't cut it. "Approximately" will instantly brand you as a shallow imposter.
One of these really great, unmistakable instrumental sounds is the tonewheel organ, such as the classic Hammond B3.
The Hammond B3 was used by many great rock, soul and jazz artists in the 1960's to 1980's. Unforgettable musicians like Stevie Winwood, Jon Lord of Deep Purple, Jimmy Smith and Richard "Groove" Holmes.
Great music, great sound, created on an absolutely great instrument. That's what you want.
And that's what DB-33 Tonewheel Organ gives you.
DB-33 Tonewheel Organ is a virtual organ that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs such as the Hammond B3, and the rotary-speaker cabinets they are often played through. It includes 122 preset sounds plus an extra-realistic convolution rotary
cabinet and tube overdrive emulation. The rotary-speaker cabinet can also be used as an effect in its own right on an audio track.
- AIR-proprietary vintage organ model.
- Custom designed, extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet, also usable as a stand-alone effect.
- Tube overdrive emulation.
- Includes over 120 presets.
- 32-bit and/or 64-bit VST.
HeadlessBuddha Samples Old Organ KONTAKT
The Old Organ is a very versatile sample library for Kontakt 5 recorded through some nice mics and custom tube preamps directly into worn tape for some warmth and saturation. This is a study organ with 5 stops probably made between the 40s and 50s and has a great sound nonetheless. But don’t take my word for granted and have a listen above.
....:::: Old Organ Features ::::....
• 1 .Nki Kontakt Instrument
• Lots Of Effects And Controls
• 81MB With 44.1kHz/24Bit .NCW (Kontakt Lossless Format) Samples
• A Set Of 18 Custom Impulse Responses
• Very Low On CPU And RAM
• Requirements: Native Instruments Kontakt Version 5.3 or higher.
AIR Music Tech DB-33 v1.2.7 WIN-AudioUTOPiA
There are very few truly unique instrumental sounds in the world of music. Sounds so distinct, so compelling, so immediately identifiable and genuine that you just have to have it. Nothing else will do. "Close” won’t do. "Almost” won’t cut it. "Approximately” will instantly brand you as a shallow imposter.
One of these really great, unmistakable instrumental sounds is the tonewheel organ, such as the classic Hammond B3. The Hammond B3 was used by many great rock, soul and jazz artists in the 1960’s to 1980’s. Unforgettable musicians like Stevie Winwood, Jon Lord of Deep Purple, Jimmy Smith and Richard "Groove” Holmes.
Great music, great sound, created on an absolutely great instrument. That’s what you want. And that’s what DB-33 Tonewheel Organ gives you.
DB-33 Tonewheel Organ is a virtual organ that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs such as the Hammond B3, and the rotary-speaker cabinets they are often played through. It includes 122 preset sounds plus an extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet and tube overdrive emulation. The rotary-speaker cabinet can also be used as an effect in its own right on an audio track.
Avid First AIR Instruments Bundle v12.0 x64 AAX-AudioUTOPiA
AIR Music Technology is one of the pioneers in virtual instruments and effects. The AIR Instruments Bundle collects five stunning plug-ins — Boom, DB-33, Vacuum, Mini Grand and Structure Free — that give you the opportunity to add just the right vibe to any idea. From drums to tonewheel organs, samples to acoustic grand pianos, this is the Bundle if you’re looking to push your creativeness to the next level. This bundle is designed only for Pro Tools | First, all the plug-ins are included in Pro Tools and Pro Tools | HD installs."
This package includes 5 Virtual Instruments:
AIR Boom – drum computer with pattern sequencer
AIR DB-33 – tonewheel organ simulator
AIR Vacuum – analog tube emulation synthesizer
AIR Mini Grand – acoustic grand piano
AIR Structure Free – sample player
All plug-ins and bundles specifically for Pro Tools | First are available as annual subscriptions. Simply renew each year—or whenever you want thereafter—to maintain or reinstate your sounds.
Avid Voce Bundle v11.1.80697 WIN x64-AudioUTOPiA
Add classic Voce effects to your tracks that sound great on any instrument.
Voce Spin provides the most accurate simulation of the well-loved rotating speaker
The plug-in features 15 classic recording setups with horn resonance, speaker crossover, varying microphone placement and ven the "Memphis" sound with the lower drum's slow motor unplugged. Customize exactly the sound you want with more than a dozen fully automatable parameters.
Voce Chorus/Vibrato re-creates the B-3 organ's mechanical scanner vibrato. You get three settings of chorus and three settings of vibrato on one cool knob. Fun and easy to use, this classic effect has been used for over 60 years. Talk about vintage!
GSi VB3 VST VSTi v1.4-ASSiGN
VB3 is a virtual tonewheel organ which simulates an american electromagnetic organ of the old days, but it's also capable of other simulations like the italian transistor organs of the seventies or the red-tolex organs played by famous pop bands of the sixties.
* Full polyphony (147 notes)
* Virtual 91 modeled tonewheels generator with accurate phase synchronization
* Adjustable leakage noise and cross modulation between tonewheels
* Three sets of waveforms: Set H (American Electromagnetic), Set F (Italian Transistor), Set V (Red Tolex Transistor)
* Three different organ models
* Adjustable global tuning
* Foldback on 16" deactivable
* Realistic motor wow & flutter
* Busbars and 9 key contacts simulation
* 17 steps drawbars
* Two separate sets of drawbars per manual
* Full "inverted octave" presets
* String Bass with adjustable release time
* Dynamic pickup coil impedance loss
* Adjustable generator filters scaling
* Single triggered percussion with natural capacitor discharge/recharge
* Adjustable global Percussion Level
* Adjustable global Percussion Decay
* Vibrato/Chorus virtual scanner
* Adjustable Vibrato Scanner depth
* Electronic vibrato simulation when Sets F or V are selected
* Separated Upper and Lower V/C tablets with smooth switching
* Dynamic tube overdrive simulation
* Spring reverb derived from Type4
* Smooth action volume pedal with adjustable MIDI response
* Stereo wooden rotary speaker simulation with artificial environment and microphones positioning
* Five different rotary speaker algorithms with adjustable "character"
* Tone Cabinet (stationary speaker) simulation
* Rotors brake position
* Adjustable background hum and noise
* Very low CPU consumption
* Midi controllable, supports VST automation
* Easy MIDI Learn function
* Up to four separated outputs
* Upper and Lower manuals SPLIT with adjustable split point
* Upper and Lower manuals octave transposers
* Selectable output level
Forgotten Keys FK9 Hammond Auto-Vari 28 V.4.2 KONTAKT
This Hammond AutoVari rhythm unit was originally built into an old old Hammond Dolphin organ from the 1970s. Although it only had 7 rhythm buttons, each one had 4 variations so there were 28 rhythms in all. The unit itself included circuitry and controls for the organs auto-accompaniment section but no circuit diagrams or schematics were available to see how to access it.
The FK9 includes isolated samples of the 7 analogue sounds of the AutoVari. Each sound has been sampled 8 times and is chosen randomly within Kontakt. They are, or course, accessible via a keyboard or DAW sequencer also. The sounds are in 24-bit 44.1KHz wav format.
Each of the 28 rhythm patterns have been re-created for Kontakt. They are not sampled loops, rather they are sequences that trigger the individual sound samples when needed. This is how a real drum machine works, only here we use samples instead of a sound generator circuit.
The Setup tab offers greater control over how the FK9 sounds and operates. There are volume, pan and tune controls for each sound. Incoming MIDI notes can be mapped to any rhythm. Random tune and volume controls add a little human element to the sounds.
Here’s what the AutoVari looked like inside. There was no case of course as it was enclosed by the organ cabinet. Some of the controls you see here were for the organs auto-accompaniment section.