u-he Filterscape v126.96.36.19998 FIXED HAPPY NEW YEAR-R2R
Filterscape is our filter-based sound mangling tool, the ultimate in versatility and control. It can be a parameteric EQ with morphable snapshots, a dual virtual analog filter, a sophisticated delay unit... you can use Filterscape to spice up your music in a myriad of ways. Best of all, Filterscape is a fun environment to work in – the GUI invites you to discover new and radical ways to sculpture your tracks. And it's highly addictive! Filterscape comes bundled together with two sister plug-ins: the virtual analog synthesizer FilterscapeVA and the 6-band dynamic equalizer FilterscapeQ6...
Filterscape can do...
- crazy soundscapes from tame audio
- more lively, squelchy drum loops
- multiband compression, panning etc.
- mono to stereo effects
- rhythmic formant effects
- stereo pattern-driven gater effects
- EQ morphing/switching during a song
- ... and so much more!
u-he MFM2 v188.8.131.5298 FIXED HAPPY NEW YEAR-R2R
More Feedback Machine has always been a synonym for ultra-flexible delay effects ranging from bread & butter to weird rhythmic deconstruction. In the early days of native plugins, MFM1 was well ahead of its time. MFM2 carries on the tradition and extends it into the future. The idea behind MFM was to give the musician as much control over 4 individual delay lines as possible, have them interact, and offer easy ways to modulate delay parameters in realtime.
MFM2 can do...
- ping-pong delay (no central tap)
- ducking delays
- chorus, flanging, resonance
- reverbs and other ambiences
- panning delays
- frequency-shifted delays
- degrading & distorting delays
- filtered delays
- endless loops
- all sorts of compressed delays
- keyboard-controlled (tuned) comb filter
- massive glitch effects
- any combination of the above
- ... and so much more!
KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.18 Build 6063 32 & 64 bit OSX
KarmaFX Synth Modular is an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit.
Its amazing visual- and highly intuitive user interface lets you modulate just about any knob or slider by any control signal - making the soundscape possibilities almost endless.
- KarmaFX Synth Modular: Advanced Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit.
- Full Modular patching of synth Components and Controls.
- Internal high-frequency digital simulation of analog voltage levels.
- Oscillator with phase, Detune and Pulsewidth that generates standard synth waveforms.
- Dual Oscillator with Detune, Hardsync and Ring modulation.
- Sampler, 16/24/32 bit Mono/Stereo multi sample player that imports WAV/SF2/SFZ files.
- Multisample editing with Key/Velocity-ranges and Loop-Points.
- Additive and Pad module with waveform and Harmonic Magnitude/Phase editors.
- User defined waveforms and built-in presets of up to 1024 harmonics.
- 2/4 Pole Multimode Filters with Cutoff, Resonance (LP, HP, BP and BS filtertypes),
- SVF, Zolzer, Moog, 303like, Formant, Comb, Allpass, Parametric and Shelving Filters.
- 10-band digital and 31-band simulated analog Graphic Equalizers.
- Amplifier and Stereo module with Panning, Volume and Velocity control.
- Two channel Mixer with Ring modulation and Bit operations.
- Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Chorus/Flange, Pitchshift, BitShuffler and Distortion effects.
- Soft-knee Compressor with Peak/RMS detection and optional Sidechain.
- 10 Octave/12 Note Pitch control with Detune, Portamento and Pitchbend support.
- Controllers for Frequency Modulation (FM) and fast frequency sweeps.
- Up to 16 channel Unison controller with Detune and Stereo pan spread.
- 32 step, 4 octave Pattern controller with Hold, Loop, Legato and Arpeggiator.
- Bipolar/Unipolar LFO with Tempo Sync, HFO with FM option.
- ADSR and Multipoint Envelopes with Linear, Exponential, Hermite and Cubic curves.
- Step Sequencer, Envelope follower, Sample & Hold and Decay modules.
- Output module with Panning, DC removal, Volume and Clip control.
- Noise generator, filtered Pink, White and Brown Noise with Frequency Sync control.
- Input generator so synth can function as an Insert effect.
- Full stereo support (selected modules can run in mono to save CPU cycles).
- Patches are built up of Generators, Filters, Amplifiers, Controllers, Effects and Modulators.
- Up to 49 simultaneously running modules (8 modules per group and 1 output module).
- Instant visual feedback on all controls. Frequency, Time/Amplitude, Modulation, etc.
- Optionally see knobs and sliders animate as they are modulated.
- Choose between Mono, Legato, or up to 16-voice true Polyphony.
- MIDI modulator modules for MIDI Controller, Velocity, Aftertouch and Pitchbend input.
- 128 user-assignable Automation controls with MIDI Learn.
- Fully skinnable GUI: Optional skins are bundled with the installation.
- 7 banks of pre-made KarmaFX patches + userbanks. (More than 1300+ patches total).
Avid First AIR Effects Bundle v12.0 x64 AAX-AudioUTOPiA
AIR Music Technology was one of the pioneers in virtual instruments and effects, creating the ever-popular AIR Chorus, AIR FuzzWah, AIR Spring Reverb and AIR Vintage Filter effects. The AIR Effects Bundle brings together 20 of the company’s best and brightest, giving you the opportunity to push your creativity to new heights. This bundle is designed only for Pro Tools | First, all the plug-ins are included in Pro Tools and Pro Tools | HD installs.
This package includes 20 plug-ins:
AIR Chorus, AIR Distortion, AIR Dynamic Delay, AIR Enhancer
AIR Ensemble, AIR Filter Gate, AIR Flanger, AIR Frequency Shifter
AIR FuzzWah, AIR KillEQ, AIR Lo-Fi, AIR MultiChorus
AIR Multi-Delay, AIR Nonlinear Reverb, AIR Phaser, AIR Reverb
AIR Spring Reverb, AIR StereoWidth, AIR Talkbox and AIR Vintage Filter
All plug-ins and bundles specifically for Pro Tools | First are available as annual subscriptions. Simply renew each year—or whenever you want thereafter—to maintain or reinstate your sounds.
Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 v184.108.40.206 WiN X86 X64 Patched
Z3TA+ 2 - The Ultimate Waveshaping Synth
Z3TA+2 is designed to suit any and all of your electronic productions. From pop to trap, energetic to atmospheric, you’ll have the sounds you need at your fingertips.
* Choose, tweak, and fine-tune your waveform
* Free and adaptive pitch-bending analog style performance grid
* 14 continuously variable dual-stage filter types
* Envelopes to control any parameter
* 6 Powerful LFOs for individual or universal control
* Straightforward Mod Matrix and Arpeggio tools
* Global control for a crushing brickwall limiter, level, tuning, and polyphony
* 5 distortion types, plus routing options and continuously variable controls
* Slow, Medium, and Fast compression with threshold, ratio, and makeup gain controls
* Totally tweakable Room, Hall, and Plate reverbs
* 7-band graphic eq with variable band settings and colorful Simulator Mode
* 9 adjustable Chorus, Phaser, and Flanger effects
* 4 Stereo Delay types with Sync and EQ controls
* Drag-and-drop effects in any order
Rob Papen RP-EQ v1.0.0 MacOSX - HEXWARS
In the virtual music world there are a countless number of different EQ’s available...so why another one?
Well, Rob Papen is all about sound and he was convinced he could add something special to the EQ plugins.
When you first open RP-EQ in your DAW software you will see that it is far from a basic bread-and-butter equalizer. Unique elements were added to the core equalizer unit.
The toolbox includes a Mid/Side equalizer mode and Mono/Stereo split filter which is used frequently in modern EDM/Dance music styles. The Air section is fantastic on your master channel and the proven X/Y Pad adds a dynamic and creative edge to an already very musical RP-EQ.
In true Rob Papen style, RP–EQ comes with many great presets to get you started and with the 'sound' of RP-EQ you will have a great go to plug-in for your top notch music productions!
U-he Updates Plugins Pack WiN x64 x86 incl. Patches
Today we are rolling out updates for almost all of our plugins ... even the free ones like Podolski. These updates are the result of a summer long effort of collecting, prioritising, filtering, implementing and refining a slew of outstanding bugs and feature requests. The end result is a long list of improvements and bug fixes.
Briefly, the updates are:
- All plugin UIs now have 10% scaling, from 70% to 200%.
- The ACE UI is now clearer and has new modulation sources.
- Diva UI was also improved for increased clarity.
- The Zebra2 "Unempty Dark Horse" skin is now complete.
- And finally, a number of small graphics issues in various plugins are fixed.
Configuration Menu: Bazille, Zebra2, Hive, Diva, ACE and Podolski now have a configuration menu (look for the cogwheel icon). This menu houses:
- MIDI learn: a visual overlay for assigning MIDI controls to the plugin interface.
- MIDI list table: editable list of assigned MIDI controls.
- Preferences: global settings for controls, appearance and audio.
- The "Missing UI" in Logic and Studio One is fixed.
- A number of small issues were fixed in Logic X, Studio One, Cubase, Reaper, Digital Performer, ProTools, Maschine and Kore.
Everything else: These updates include a heap of general improvements: fixed hanging and dropped notes, improved MIDI timing, new FX parameters and much more.