Avid Voce Bundle v11.1.80697 WIN x64-AudioUTOPiA
Add classic Voce effects to your tracks that sound great on any instrument.
Voce Spin provides the most accurate simulation of the well-loved rotating speaker
The plug-in features 15 classic recording setups with horn resonance, speaker crossover, varying microphone placement and ven the "Memphis" sound with the lower drum's slow motor unplugged. Customize exactly the sound you want with more than a dozen fully automatable parameters.
Voce Chorus/Vibrato re-creates the B-3 organ's mechanical scanner vibrato. You get three settings of chorus and three settings of vibrato on one cool knob. Fun and easy to use, this classic effect has been used for over 60 years. Talk about vintage!
Avid First AIR Effects Bundle v12.0 x64 AAX-AudioUTOPiA
AIR Music Technology was one of the pioneers in virtual instruments and effects, creating the ever-popular AIR Chorus, AIR FuzzWah, AIR Spring Reverb and AIR Vintage Filter effects. The AIR Effects Bundle brings together 20 of the company’s best and brightest, giving you the opportunity to push your creativity to new heights. This bundle is designed only for Pro Tools | First, all the plug-ins are included in Pro Tools and Pro Tools | HD installs.
This package includes 20 plug-ins:
AIR Chorus, AIR Distortion, AIR Dynamic Delay, AIR Enhancer
AIR Ensemble, AIR Filter Gate, AIR Flanger, AIR Frequency Shifter
AIR FuzzWah, AIR KillEQ, AIR Lo-Fi, AIR MultiChorus
AIR Multi-Delay, AIR Nonlinear Reverb, AIR Phaser, AIR Reverb
AIR Spring Reverb, AIR StereoWidth, AIR Talkbox and AIR Vintage Filter
All plug-ins and bundles specifically for Pro Tools | First are available as annual subscriptions. Simply renew each year—or whenever you want thereafter—to maintain or reinstate your sounds.
Avid JOEMEEK Bundle v12.0.86540 WIN x64-AudioUTOPiA
In use by top producers, JOEMEEK gear is the secret weapon that gives your sound the character and excitement it deserves. Legendary producer Joe Meek used to say, "If it sounds right, it is right." His masterful use of non-linear, sometimes severe compression defined his sound. This bundle includes emulations of two of his classic hardware designs—the Joe Meek SC2 Photo Optical Compressor and VC5 Meequalizer.
JOEMEEK SC2 Photo Optical Compressor—This plug-in is designed purely as an effects compressor. It changes the clarity, balance, and even rhythmic feel of music, enabling you to give your tracks an undeniable edge.
JOEMEEK VC5 Meequalizer—Joe Meek built custom recording circuits in tiny tobacco tins. One of them was a treble and bass equalizer with a sweepable mid control. This plug-in re-creates that exact equalizer circuit used by Joe in his studio, offering simple controls and incredibly warm, musical results. Try it on mono or stereo tracks.
Avid Moogerfooger Bundle v12.0.86539 WIN x64-AudioUTOPiA
Moogerfoogers® go digital! With authentic analog designs, these Moogerfoogers plug-ins combine the best features of audio effects and vintage synth modules, opening new frontiers for sonic exploration.
All four of the following Moogerfoogers are available together in this specially priced bundle:
The Moogerfooger Ring Modulator's wide-range carrier oscillator and dual waveform LFO mean motion on rhythm tracks and radical low-fidelity textures.
The Moogerfooger Lowpass Filter's envelope follower delivers classic '60s and '70s sounds on bass and electric guitar. Or dial up fat analog for any instrument using the 2-pole/4-pole variable resonance filter. Groovy!
The Moogerfooger 12-Stage Phaser combines a switchable 6- or 12-stage phaser with a wide-ranging, variable LFO. Start with subtle tremolo or radical modulation effects, then crank the distortion and resonant filters for unbelievable new sounds — all with the signature classic Moog sound.
The Moogerfooger Analog Delay is simply the coolest (and warmest!) delay in the digital domain. Due to component shortages, fewer than 1,000 of "real-world" version were made. The designers snagged serial #1 and, as always, meticulously modeled every detail of the classic analog design. Wait until you hear it!
"Moogerfooger plug-ins combine gorgeous and smooth graphics with meticulously crafted signal processing. They're a musician's dream come true: they have the essential sound and responsive interface of the analog originals."
Avid Effects Seperates Multi Bundle-AudioUTOPiA
Avid BBD Delay
Avid Black Op Distortion
Avid Black Shiny Wah
Avid Black Spring
Avid C1 Chorus-Vibrato
Avid DC Distortion
Avid Gray Compressor
Avid Green JRC Overdrive
Avid Orange Phaser
Avid Roto Speaker
Avid Studio Reverb
Avid Tape Echo
Avid Tri-Knob Fuzz
Avid Vibe Phaser
Avid White Boost
Avid Pultec Bundle v18.104.22.168738 WIN x64-AudioUTOPiA
Finally, work with digital equalizers that look, sound, and behave like real analog EQs. Pultec equalizers deliver smooth, sweet EQ and an extremely high-quality tube audio signal path. And like most studio classics, they're incredibly easy to use.
Grab a knob, give it a twist, and everything just sounds great. Every time. Use them anywhere you'd use the originals—on individual tracks, critical vocals, or across a stereo mix for mastering applications.
GSi VB3 VST VSTi v1.4-ASSiGN
VB3 is a virtual tonewheel organ which simulates an american electromagnetic organ of the old days, but it's also capable of other simulations like the italian transistor organs of the seventies or the red-tolex organs played by famous pop bands of the sixties.
* Full polyphony (147 notes)
* Virtual 91 modeled tonewheels generator with accurate phase synchronization
* Adjustable leakage noise and cross modulation between tonewheels
* Three sets of waveforms: Set H (American Electromagnetic), Set F (Italian Transistor), Set V (Red Tolex Transistor)
* Three different organ models
* Adjustable global tuning
* Foldback on 16" deactivable
* Realistic motor wow & flutter
* Busbars and 9 key contacts simulation
* 17 steps drawbars
* Two separate sets of drawbars per manual
* Full "inverted octave" presets
* String Bass with adjustable release time
* Dynamic pickup coil impedance loss
* Adjustable generator filters scaling
* Single triggered percussion with natural capacitor discharge/recharge
* Adjustable global Percussion Level
* Adjustable global Percussion Decay
* Vibrato/Chorus virtual scanner
* Adjustable Vibrato Scanner depth
* Electronic vibrato simulation when Sets F or V are selected
* Separated Upper and Lower V/C tablets with smooth switching
* Dynamic tube overdrive simulation
* Spring reverb derived from Type4
* Smooth action volume pedal with adjustable MIDI response
* Stereo wooden rotary speaker simulation with artificial environment and microphones positioning
* Five different rotary speaker algorithms with adjustable "character"
* Tone Cabinet (stationary speaker) simulation
* Rotors brake position
* Adjustable background hum and noise
* Very low CPU consumption
* Midi controllable, supports VST automation
* Easy MIDI Learn function
* Up to four separated outputs
* Upper and Lower manuals SPLIT with adjustable split point
* Upper and Lower manuals octave transposers
* Selectable output level