Softube Plug-Ins v2.2.76 VST x86 x64-AudioUTOPiA
Softube develops both hardware and software for the audio industry. A number of high-end computer recording plug-ins are available under the Softube brand and the company has done development for reputable companies such as Marshall (Marshall JMD:1 Amplifier), Fender (Fender Runaway Pedal), Abbey Road Studios, Native Instruments, Ableton (Ableton Amp) and TC Electronic, as well as partnering up with Universal Audio (Amp Room for Universal Audio), Propellerheads (Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason), Cakewalk (Cakewalk SONAR ProChannel Modules), Presonus and Avid. Our own plug-ins are the products of partnerships with great hardware manufacturers, such as Solid State Logic, Abbey Road Studios, Trident Audio Developments, Valley People, Tube-Tech, Summit Audio, Tonelux Designs and Mutronics.
Solid State Logic Duende Native v5.1.1 WIN VST-AudioUTOPiA
The Duende Native Plug-in suite is a collection of audio processing tools which bring SSL's renowned superior audio quality, sophistication and benchmark performance within reach of all DAW users. Duende plug-ins provide the precision, advanced feature set and legendary tonal characteristics of SSL audio products in affordable AAX Native/VST/AU/RTAS plug-in form. They are the easiest way to get your hands on essential tools that can help you create professional productions.
There are now 10 plug-ins in the Duende Native collection:
- EQ & Dynamics Channel
- Duende Native Bus Compressor
NOTE: Unlike SSL's 64bit installer ours will install the presets correctly.
Native Instruments Enhanced EQ v1.3.0 Update Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
ENHANCED EQ is a unique, easy-to-use effect that will provide your tracks with the analog sound of the masters ? equally potent at adding subtle definition as rich loudness. Modeled from a boutique studio standard, this is the go-to EQ for warmth, body and definition at the bottom end of your mix, or for crisping up the midrange. Exclusively emulated by the masters at Softube, ENHANCED EQ has a character and presence recognizable from a vast number of top productions.
ENHANCE YOUR MIX
Clear, simple interface for intuitive operation
Advanced low boost/cut, liquid high cut
Ideal for sculpting low and mid-range frequencies
Now NI brings you this secret weapon as a native plug-in for the first time, running individually in your DAW, and ready to enliven and enhance your music.
SIMPLICITY AND EXCELLENCE
Uncluttered and simple to use, this exceptional EQ has just three bands, yet exhibits some unusual parameters. The Low can be both cut and boosted simultaneously, leading to a special curve responsible for the distinctive clear-yet-weighty bottom end.
Ideal for EQ'ing single instruments such as kick drums and basses, ENHANCED EQ also excels in adding clarity to the high midrange ? use the high-cut for a smooth roll-off to avoid noisy clatter and help synths and drum loops find their place in the mix. The stereo capability and master gain give you further control over the full-bodied, pro-level sound.
AT A GLANCE
Product type KOMPLETE Effect
For use with Any host / DAW as a plug-in
Effect category Boutique EQ expertly modeled on analog gear
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 Complete v3.15c WiN/OSX Incl Keygen-R2R
AmpliTube is a plug-in for guitar players allowing them to simulate the entire guitar array used to craft any guitar tone including amplifier, stomp-boxes and post effects modeling.
- Windows and Mac OS X Plug-in and Standalone application
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X) û VST, RTAS (Windows)
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects
- Over 160 included gear models
- 51 Stompbox effects
- 31 Amp models
- 46 Cabinet emulations
- 15 Studio Microphone models
- 17 Rack effects
- High-precision Tuner
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control
- Room ambience with microphones' stereo width control
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Ultra realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function
- Global and single gear presets
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization
- Freely assignable DAW automation
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate
- Can be directly expanded with more "Powered by AmpliTube" software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg« SVX
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller
- Direct integration with IK's range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version)
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version)
- 2 simultaneous instruments can be processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version)
- Imports any WAV, AIFF, MP3, and WMA audio file (Standalone version)
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version)
Sound Quest Midi Quest Pro v11.0.3 x86.x64 Incl.Keymaker-CORE
Midi Quest 11 is the only multi-instrument editor/librarian software capable of managing your studio's MIDI instruments and other devices as a fully integrated system. Midi Quest supports over 700 instruments from over 50 different manufacturers and helps you to get the most from your studio's MIDI hardware. Get all of the details on what Midi Quest can do for you here.
The new Midi Quest 11 release adds many new features to improve its integration into your studio including: context sensitive online access to over 160,000 patches you can use in your projects; enhanced remote editing options highlighted by iPad and MIDI hardware controllers; new VST and AU plug-ins provide improved integration of MIDI hardware into your DAW and included support for Steinberg's vstxml gives you the best automation editing feedback; and finally, fully integrated support for SysEx standard file formats .syx, and .mid, as well as Sound Diver's library (.lib) files allow these file to be opened without a conversion process.
Why choose patches by number or from a name list that doesn't match the contents of your hardware? Now you can use Midi Quest 11's newly enhanced patch name export options to create Logic environment files, Reaper (.rea) bank name files, and ACID bank name files. In addition, previously supported patch name formats have been enhanced with multi-mode patch name lists. This includes the midnam format used by Pro Tools, Performer, and Ardour, the patchscript format used by Steinberg including Cubase, Nuendo, and Cubasis, and the ins format used by Cakewalk's Sonar and Music Creator. Get all of the details on the Midi Quest 11 upgrade here.
What could you have in common with these music technology leaders: Korg, Yamaha, Roland, Line 6, Alesis, Akai, M-Audio, TC-Electronics, and TC-Helicon? Each of these manufacturers has chosen to license Midi Quest technology as the best solution for their custom editors. You too can use Midi Quest to get the most from your MIDI hardware.
Kuassa EVE-MP5 v1.0.0 VST VST3 x86 x64
INSPIRED BY THE LEGENDARY FOR THE MODERN AGE
Inspired by the Pultec* MEQ-5 and EQP-1A combined into a single, compact plugin.
A unique saturation feature with intelligent level compensation. Perfect for adding grit to basslines, making vocals stand out in the mix, or instant mojo for anything. Also works great for mastering!
Authentic frequency response. Experience the Pultec* specific tricks with a modern twist.
EVE-MP5 Supports various audio plugins: VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX, and Rack Extensions which compatible with all kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares such as Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Reaper, Nuendo, Cubase, Cakewalk, FL Studio, Propellerhead Reason, Avid Pro Tools, and many more.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Later (32/64-bit)
Mac OS 10.5 or later (32/64-bit)
VST, VST3, Audio Units or AAX compatible Host Software
Please note that this product is a plugin, a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software
Waves Complete V9r30 OS X
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
Waves V9r30 installer - September 10th, 2015
The new eMo D5 Dynamics available separately as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
1. Install the products you want.
To install all products, choose below:
- Abbey Road Collection
- SSL 4000 Collection
- GTR Solo (Optional. Full GTR is included in Mercury)
- WavesTune LT (Optional. Full WavesTune is included in Mercury)
Or_ Single Plug-Ins (click triangle to expand).
2. Run Patch.command with Terminal (Right Click… Open With… Terminal)
(passwrd: You Mac passwrd)
3. Run Waves AU Reg Utility 9.3
4. Authorize and enjoy!