Overloud Mark Studio 2 v2.0.10 MAC OSX-Kleen
What’s the smallest, most powerful bass amp in the world? The Mark Studio 2! This exciting software gives you 6 Markbass heads, 9 Markbass cabinets and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation.
No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 2 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
- Install first from the PKG INSTALLER
- Replace the AU, VST or RTAS with the cracked one
::::: ENJOY! :::::
iZotope Trash 2 v2.04 Incl Emulator-R2R
Trash is a 64-bit spice rack of distortion. For guitarists recording direct, Trash provides over 85 box, cabinet and speaker models -- ranging from standard amp classics to stacks to experimental designs. Combined with 45 overdrive and distortion models -- 12AX7 tubes, 6L6 tubes, transistors, fuzz, rectifiers, and more -- you can make Trash sound as good, bad, real or unreal as you want.
Trash goes beyond a typical "guitar amp simulator" effect, though. With multiband distortion, sweeping filters and emulations of classic delays it can be effectively applied to bass, vocals, drums as well.
48 distortion types ranging from tube overdrive to the fuzz of germanium transistors. Chain pairs of distortions together for sonic destruction at 64-bit precision, or split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies.
Realistic modeling of 85 amp cabinets and speakers. Classics, combos, boutique models, stacks... a tone and character for any occasion.
36 filters that can be LFO or envelope triggered through a unique graphical display. Synth filters, resonant filters, classic analog filters and more.
Multiband dynamics and gating to control the peaks and tame the noise.
Trash the echo with a selection of classic lo-fi delays. Tape delay with saturation and nonlinear tape machine artifacts, tape-tube delay with added tube saturation modeling, classic analog delay with analog degradation and Lo-fi digital delay with quantization noise and aliasing.
History and Undo features, dedicated preset manager with dozens of drum, guitar and bass presets, spectrum and level meters, and DirectX automation.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 Complete v3.15c WiN/OSX Incl Keygen-R2R
AmpliTube is a plug-in for guitar players allowing them to simulate the entire guitar array used to craft any guitar tone including amplifier, stomp-boxes and post effects modeling.
- Windows and Mac OS X Plug-in and Standalone application
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X) û VST, RTAS (Windows)
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects
- Over 160 included gear models
- 51 Stompbox effects
- 31 Amp models
- 46 Cabinet emulations
- 15 Studio Microphone models
- 17 Rack effects
- High-precision Tuner
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control
- Room ambience with microphones' stereo width control
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Ultra realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function
- Global and single gear presets
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization
- Freely assignable DAW automation
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate
- Can be directly expanded with more "Powered by AmpliTube" software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg« SVX
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller
- Direct integration with IK's range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version)
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version)
- 2 simultaneous instruments can be processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version)
- Imports any WAV, AIFF, MP3, and WMA audio file (Standalone version)
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version)
Noise Makers Binauralizer v1.1 WiN/MAC
Binauralizer is a spatialization plugin (VST, AU, AAX) providing :
- Full 360º panning with left/right and front/back effects
- Intuitive 2D pad for simultaneous control of source width and position
- Multiple input formats (mono/stereo/surround)
- One output format (binaural stereo)
Binauralizer uses Head Related Transfert Functions (HRTFs) specifically designed to simulate sound location/width with great accuracy and naturalness.
Roland SH-101 v1.0.4 Plug Out Synth OSX
Complete Reproduction of the Iconic SH-101
The SH-101 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer is a complete reproduction of the iconic SH-101—right down to the fine details and odd quirks that make it one of the most popular classic synthesizers of all time. Based on Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology, it not only reproduces the SH-101’s legendary sounds, but faithfully recreates the very behavior of its analog circuitry—all with a level of authenticity that could only come from the company that created the original.
Features Specs Downloads Support
Tweet Facebook Google+
SH-101 Software Synthesizer plugin
Introducing the Roland SH-101 Software Synthesizer plugin – a complete reproduction of the iconic Roland SH-101 monosynth.
Control Voltage with the SH-101 PLUG-OUT for AIRA SYSTEM-1m
Control Voltage is used in modular synthesizers and is the way in which each module interconnects and "speaks” to each other.
SH-101 PLUG-OUT Introduction
Check out how Roland’s ground-breaking PLUG-OUT technology works, and get a look at the first PLUG-OUT synthesizer for SYSTEM-1—a complete replica of the iconic SH-101.
Sounds of the Roland Software Synthesizer Plugins
Now you can add the classic SH-101, SH-2, PROMARS, SYSTEM-100, and new AIRA SYSTEM-1, made by Roland, to your arsenal of software instruments.
Total authenticity through face-to-face consultation with the original designers and relentless research beyond the original schematics
Meticulously recreated oscillator and filter behavior—hallmarks of the SH-101 sound
Authentic behaviors including the unique interaction between low pass filter and envelope controls
Faithfully reproduces the unstable fluctuations that resulted from quirks in the SH-101’s circuitry
Classic SH-101 synth sounds—bass, lead, noise, and sound effects
Software layout features standard gray model, as well as red and blue models originally sold as limited editions
Two envelope sections allow different settings for VCF and VCA while maintaining the option of classic SH-101 envelope behavior
Reverb, chorus, delay and crusher effects that were not included in the original
Run as many instances as your computer can handle
Use SYSTEM-1 as a dedicated USB keyboard controller with lighted knobs and sliders that show only available parameters
PLUG-OUT with SYSTEM-1 lets you take an authentic SH-101 wherever you go, from mobile production to live performance
Transfer sounds between SYSTEM-1 and SH-101 with PLUG-OUT
Supports Macintosh and Windows, and AU and VSTi formats
Capturing the Original
The now legendary SH-101 was a monophonic synthesizer launched by Roland in 1982. In contrast to the many complex synthesizers available at the time, the SH-101 quickly became popular for its characteristic tone and simple one-VCO › one-VCF › one-VCA › one-LFO structure. A legion of artists found it quick to program and adept at bright edgy tones and exciting sound effects. Thirty years later, the SH-101’s hallmark sounds continue to be sought after by electronic artists the world over.
Go beyond the original hardware with enhanced tone shaping options and seamless DAW integration via AU and VSTi plugin interfaces. Full PLUG-OUT support
means you can use SYSTEM-1 as a dedicated controller and even use the SH-101 without a computer. The freedom of hardware. The flexibility of software. The sound of a legend.
Studio Devil Amps Live Six Pack Mobile Editions-BEAT
R E L E A S E N O T E S
Studio Devil Live Amp Modeler Pro 1.2
Studio Devil Live British Valve Custom 1.1
Studio Devil Live Virtual Guitar Amp 1.4
Studio Devil Live Virtual Guitar Amp II v2.2
Studio Devil Live Virtual Bass Amp 1.2
Studio Devil Live Virtual Bass Amp
Unpack Install to Usb Device
(DO NOT REMOVE THE FOLDERS THE PROGRAM LEAVES ON YOUR
USB STICK OR YOUR SAVED PRESETS/PATCHES WILL BE GONE)
Mark Studio 1.1.1 PC Mobile Device Editon-BEAT
The Mark Studio 1 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation. No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 1 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
* Three top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500 and Classic 300
* Six Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"),STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"),STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), and Classic 108(sealed 8x10")
* Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
* Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
* Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
* More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
* Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers
* Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
* 64 factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists and 64 storable user presets