KarmaFX Synth Modular 64BiT v1.17 MacOSX
KarmaFX Synth Modular is an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit.
Its amazing visual- and highly intuitive user interface lets you modulate just about any knob or slider by any control signal - making the soundscape possibilities almost endless.
- KarmaFX Synth Modular: Advanced Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit.
- Full Modular patching of synth Components and Controls.
- Internal high-frequency digital simulation of analog voltage levels.
- Oscillator with phase, Detune and Pulsewidth that generates standard synth waveforms.
- Dual Oscillator with Detune, Hardsync and Ring modulation.
- Sampler, 16/24/32 bit Mono/Stereo multi sample player that imports WAV/SF2/SFZ files.
- Multisample editing with Key/Velocity-ranges and Loop-Points.
- Additive and Pad module with waveform and Harmonic Magnitude/Phase editors.
- User defined waveforms and built-in presets of up to 1024 harmonics.
- 2/4 Pole Multimode Filters with Cutoff, Resonance (LP, HP, BP and BS filtertypes),
- SVF, Zolzer, Moog, 303like, Formant, Comb, Allpass, Parametric and Shelving Filters.
- 10-band digital and 31-band simulated analog Graphic Equalizers.
- Amplifier and Stereo module with Panning, Volume and Velocity control.
- Two channel Mixer with Ring modulation and Bit operations.
- Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Chorus/Flange, Pitchshift, BitShuffler and Distortion effects.
- Soft-knee Compressor with Peak/RMS detection and optional Sidechain.
- 10 Octave/12 Note Pitch control with Detune, Portamento and Pitchbend support.
- Controllers for Frequency Modulation (FM) and fast frequency sweeps.
- Up to 16 channel Unison controller with Detune and Stereo pan spread.
- 32 step, 4 octave Pattern controller with Hold, Loop, Legato and Arpeggiator.
- Bipolar/Unipolar LFO with Tempo Sync, HFO with FM option.
- ADSR and Multipoint Envelopes with Linear, Exponential, Hermite and Cubic curves.
- Step Sequencer, Envelope follower, Sample & Hold and Decay modules.
- Output module with Panning, DC removal, Volume and Clip control.
- Noise generator, filtered Pink, White and Brown Noise with Frequency Sync control.
- Input generator so synth can function as an Insert effect.
- Full stereo support (selected modules can run in mono to save CPU cycles).
- Patches are built up of Generators, Filters, Amplifiers, Controllers, Effects and Modulators.
- Up to 49 simultaneously running modules (8 modules per group and 1 output module).
- Instant visual feedback on all controls. Frequency, Time/Amplitude, Modulation, etc.
- Optionally see knobs and sliders animate as they are modulated.
- Choose between Mono, Legato, or up to 16-voice true Polyphony.
- MIDI modulator modules for MIDI Controller, Velocity, Aftertouch and Pitchbend input.
- 128 user-assignable Automation controls with MIDI Learn.
- Fully skinnable GUI: Optional skins are bundled with the installation.
- 7 banks of pre-made KarmaFX patches + userbanks. (More than 1300+ patches total).
AudioThing Frostbite v1.1.6 Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
Frostbite is a multi-effect plugin featuring Ring Modulator, Feedback, and Freeze modules. It’s aimed at ambience and cinematic music, but can also be used for extreme sonic experiments.
The Signal Flow is flexible with 6 different combinations.
The Signal Flow is flexible with 6 different combinations.
The Ring Modulator multiplies your input signal with a Sine wave (with frequency up to 4kHz). You can also reduce the high-end with the Low Pass filter.
The Feedback module features a delay function (up to 200 samples) which can be modulated by an LFO.
The Freeze module features a Freeze effect that can hold the input up to 25 seconds. The Fade Out and High Pass controls can additionally shape the behaviour of the freezed sound
– HighPass knob bug fixed
As some of you may know R2R has open up the vault to some of their earlier INTERNAL releases
iZotope Iris 2 v2.02 Incl Emulator-R2R
Iris 2: The World is Your Instrument
Create and discover musical sounds that have never been heard before. An inspiring sample-based synthesizer, Iris 2 is immediately playable—combining the power of a sampler, the flexibility of a modular synth, and the fun of spectral filtering.
Get started fast by selecting from hundreds of expertly crafted Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, and Rhythmic patches. Then customize or build your own patches with an 11 GB factory library of intriguing audio samples, a modern modulation system, classic filters, evocative effects, and more. Explore a new world of musical possibilities with Iris 2.
Explore a world of sound: Load one of hundreds of fresh and inspiring patches, and easily experiment with the most relevant parameters via Macro controls.
Build your own synth: Invent sounds that are completely your own by layering up to four different samples from a built-in collection of analog oscillator waveforms, an 11 GB sample library, or your own personal audio files.
Design your own filters: Get the best-sounding and most unique filters by drawing, selecting, and isolating sonic components from each sample layer using iZotope's award-winning spectral filtering technology.
Shape your own sound: Develop expressive, dynamic, and evolving musical sounds with the powerful and flexible new modulation system. Access every control from one window, or reveal only what you need with a dynamic new user interface.
XILS-Lab XILS 3 LE v2.0.3 MacOSX
Capable of producing both a very wide range of classic analog sounds, and sounds no other analog synth can do, The XILS 3 LE V2.0 cumulates an authentic emulation of the Synthi ( VCS 3 ) modular synthesizer and a replica of the 256 Analog Sequencer, its natural companion.
Add to the pile the Analog Chorus with its three modes, the analog Delay, and the vintage Spring Reverb ... the picture emerges.
In the XILS 3 LE V2.0, you can connect everything with everything, and you get more than 440 possible different connections per patch. At Audio Rate, so that each of the 6 oscillators can perform as an LFO for example.
An endless source of inspiration for those who want to go deep into the heart of Analog Modular Synthesis.
Input modules : Gate, Transient, Envelope Follower and Pitch Tracker also transform the XILS 3 LE V2.0 into a powerful VST-AU Effect Processor !
6 Oscillators grouped in 3 pairs, with WaveShaping (on sine wave, saw, triangle and square)
1 Noise Oscillator ( With Noise color )
1 Analog Filter, Non Linear and zero delay Behaviors, with 3 Modes (12/18/24 dB LowPass)
1 Trapezoidal Envelope Generators, Looping EG in the time of analog (Switchable to ADSR )
Polyphonic Ring Modulator
2 independent outputs feeding the Stereo Bus, each with one analog Lp/Hp filter
Programmable Joystick Vector Controller
Polyphonic Sequencer with 3 independent lines, Slew rates, 3 recording modes.
Sequencer can behave as modulation source.
Pitch Tracker, Envelope Follower, Transient, Gate Modules
Chorus, Delay, Spring Reverb
6 Play modes (including Unison 2/4/6 ), Polyphonic and mono Portamento/Glissando/Legato, 2 different Keyboard Scaling, Polyphonic Aftertouch and VCA handling.
Hundreds of presets made by worldwide famous Sound Designers
Preset Database Engine ( Find the right patch in a flash, create your own tags )
Comprehensive manual with a getting started and tutorial sections
Instrument or Effect plug-in
Roland System-100 v1.0.1 Plug Out Synth OSX
Modern Recreation of the Legendary SYSTEM-100
The SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer is a modern reproduction of the now-legendary semi-modular monosynth from 1975. It integrates the features of the original Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander units, resulting in an incredibly fat and uniquely versatile two oscillator monosynth with modular routing capabilities. Designed for SYSTEM-1 and 1m as well as Mac and PC hosts, the new SYSTEM-100 uses Analog Circuit Behavior to faithfully recreate every detail of the warm, expansive sound of the original, with a level of authenticity that can only come from Roland.
Features Specs Downloads Support
SYSTEM-100 Software Synthesizer plugin
Introducing the Roland SYSTEM-100 Software Synthesizer plugin – a modern reproduction of the now-legendary Roland semi-modular monosynth from 1975.
Sounds of the Roland Software Synthesizer Plugins
Now you can add the classic SH-101, SH-2, PROMARS, SYSTEM-100, and new AIRA SYSTEM-1, made by Roland, to your arsenal of software instruments.
Perfect replica of SYSTEM-100 sound and behavior
ACB provides expansive, liquid tone of the original
Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander in a single instrument
Sophisticated architecture with dual VCO, dual LFO, S&H, Ring Mod, Noise and more
Versatile semi-modular patching capabilities
Integrated Phaser with modulation inputs, Reverb and Delay
Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter capabilities
VST, AU and PLUG-OUT compatible
Created in 1975, and both distinctive and sought-after to this day, the SYSTEM-100 broke new ground for monosynths. In addition to its ultra-fat oscillators and creamy filters, it had modular patching capabilities, vastly increasing the sound design options. Pairing a Model 101 Synthesizer with a Model 102 Expander gave you two VCOs and two LFOs to work with, as well as Sample and Hold, Ring Modulation and a Noise Generator that all worked seamlessly together. With the addition of its modular routing capabilities, the SYSTEM-100’s sonic palette was staggering - effortlessly turning out the fattest of bases, in-your-face sync leads, dense textures, and exotic soundscapes.
With the new SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT Synthesizer, the sound of this legendary instrument is perfectly reproduced and brought to life with Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB). ACB faithfully captures the sound and feel of our most revered classics, using original design specs, and a detailed, part-by-part analysis of each analog circuit. While the sound and behavior is reproduced with total accuracy, there are a number of modern additions that improve upon the original design.
The features of the original Model 101 Synthesizer and Model 102 Expander are combined into a single interface, allowing you to use both VCOs, both LFOs, S&H, Ring Mod and so on with no patching. Of course, the signal path can be altered and parameters modulated by connecting cables between the patch points. A new 14x15 Routing Matrix makes for super-quick patching with all connections still visually reflected as patch cables on the SYSTEM-100’s control panel. You can toggle patching on/off as well as quickly see the entire signal flow with convenient buttons right above the Routing Matrix.
Like other PLUG-OUTs there are dual ADSR envelopes (VCF and VCA) and the advanced pattern generation of the Scatter equipped Arpeggiator. Six arpeggio types with six step settings combine with variable Scatter type and depth to create a seemingly infinite selection of patterns. A lush phaser with modulation inputs joins the superb reverb and delay, creating an effects section perfectly suited for synth sounds.
PLUG-IN and PLUG-OUT
While multiple instances of the SYSTEM-100 plug-in can be used in any VST or AU compatible DAW, the SYSTEM-100 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer offers seamless integration and unique capabilities for SYSTEM-1 and SYSTEM-1m owners, including knob-per-function hardware control, stand-alone portability, and semi-modular patching capabilities (1m only).
Connect a SYSTEM-1/1m to your computer and it becomes a dedicated controller, only lighting the appropriate knobs and sliders pertinent to the SYSTEM-100. Transfer sounds back and forth between the hardware and software and even use the SYSTEM-1/1m as a high-quality audio and MIDI interface. Or break free entirely and PLUG-OUT directly to the SYSTEM-1/1m, creating a stand-alone hardware SYSTEM-100 synthesizer with real physical controls that can go anywhere and doesn’t require a computer.
With the SYSTEM-1m, you can even use the physical audio and CV/Gate patch points on the hardware with any of the available PLUG-OUT synths. This means semi-modular versions of classic Roland synths are now possible. Pairing the SYSTEM-100 with the SYSTEM-1m gives you dedicated high-resolution controls and both virtual and physical routing and modulation capabilities. The results are simply mind-bending.
u-he Bazille v0.9.3 rev 2709 iNTERNAL-HexWars
Bazille - Digital Modular Synthesis
Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters and modelled effects, with a flexibility that only modular patching can provide.
4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb
2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators
signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer
2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
8 x 16-step morphing sequencer
multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
single-page alternative skin included
microtuning support (.tun files)
multichannel MIDI support
user interface zoom in 10% steps
over 1700 presets...
AlgoMusic Czynthia VSTi v2.0-peace-out
CZynthia is a Dual Phase Distortion virtual synthesizer.
* Two Phase Distortion Oscillator sections each offering two sets of 8 waveforms.
* Three 8 stage envelopes each synth for control of pitch, phase and amplitude.
* LFO (BPM synced or free running) offering 22 waveforms, rate and delay with pitch and phase destinations.
* Pulsar module for algorithmic style pitch/phase modulation. (BPM synced)
* Ring modulation, detune and transpose controls
* Volume and panorama controls for stereo imaging and master volume.
* Scale generator for force scaling of notes. Choice of 8 scales with root key selection.
* Powerful multi FX section offering 7 simultaneous stereo effects: EQ, Rotor, Metal, Wah, Delay, Chorus, Reverb.
Note: While this VSTi is inspired by the original Casio CZ series of synthesizers produced in the 1980s, it does not seek to emulate them.