LVC-Audio Plugins Pack November 18 2015 By Kleen MAC OSX
No Keygen, no license needed!
Cracked are AU - VST
Great thanks go to our friend Pitchshifter!
- Install from DEMO Installer
- Replace Plug-Ins with Ked
iZotope Alloy 2 v2.03 Ked OSX-Kleen
Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results and most importantly, fantastic sound. Bring character and life to every element of your mix with Alloy 2. Far more than just a traditional channel strip, Alloy 2 is a modern twist on classic mixing. The basics have been re-imagined with forward-thinking features and time-saving flexibility. Innovative sound sculpting tools are ripe with potential for delivering your distinctive sound. And best of all, Alloy 2 allows you to focus on mixing without distraction, neatly packaging the mixing essentials in a self-contained and completely configurable plug-in that puts everything you need at your fingertips.
* Get six powerful tools in one integrated plug-in: Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter.
* Achieve exceptional sound quality, balancing vintage emulation with digital precision.
* Hear results immediately with zero latency performance, whether you’re tracking in real-time or in the midst of a mix session.
* Visualize your mixing decisions with rich meter displays to guide the way.
* Start fast, then go deep with over 250 presets and a tweaker’s paradise of advanced controls.
ToneBoosters TB VoicePitcher v3.1.3 Ked MAC OSX-Kleen
Vocal Pitch Shifter
TB VoicePitcher is a simple to use, while very effective plugin to change the overall pitch of dialog and vocals, including singing voices. Because its algorithms are specifically designed for the human voice, the results with TB VoicePitcher will typically sound better, cleaner, and more natural than with other general-purpose pitch shifting algorithms*. Pitch shifting can be performed in real time, with a small latency that is compensated for by the DAW host (if supported). Furthermore, spectral (formant) corrections to improve the timbre of pitched vocals can be applied as well.
*Because TB VoicePitcher is specifically designed to process the human voice, it is less suitable for other content such as polyphonic music or rhythm tracks.
PSP Xenon v1.5.2 AU VST Ked OSX-Kleen
Full Band Precision Limiter
PSP Xenon is a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in (AudioUnit, VST and RTAS, AAX for MAC OSX; featuring an integrated Leveller, advanced K-System metering and psychoacoustically optimized wordlength reduction. PSP Xenon offers 64-bit precision processing throughout its entire signal path, and can operate at sample rates up to 192kHz. Once you experience for yourself the pristine, transparent response and intuitive design of this plug-in, we believe it will become your "go to" limiter for mastering and other critical audio applications.
Changes June 23, 2015:
**** 1.5.2 ****
1. Added short hints to remind most important GUI functions.
1. Fixed PC crash on entering values to edit-boxes.
2. Fixed MAC edit-box disappearing.
Blue Cat Audio PatchWork 1.71 OSX-Kleen
PatchWork - Fully Configurable Plug-Ins Chainer
Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST
or Audio Unit plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.
It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be
activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments
configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These
configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with
multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format.
Changes in Blue Cat’s PatchWork v1.71
- Last loaded preset can now be quickly saved from the presets menu without
having to select the file.
- VST: fixed latency compensation reporting in Cubase (no need to re-enable the
plug-in to update the latency anymore).
- AAX and RTAS: fixed a feedback loop that could occur in bypass mode when
the plug-in was inserted before another one.
Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer v2.51 AU OSX-Kleen
Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix them as if they were separate tracks.
Each band proposes controls that you can find on a mixing console, and more: bypass, mute or solo each band separately to isolate frequencies you want to work on, adjust the gain, the "stereoness" and the position in the stereo field. When manipulating the stereo image, a master mono switch also lets you check mono compatibility.
The plug-in can also operate as a multiband VST and Audio Unit host: you can process each band
independently with your favorite VST or Audio Unit plug-ins! Up to four plug-ins can be loaded on
each band, pre or post fader. Latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration,
and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation.
Changes in Blue Cat’s MB-7 Mixer v2.51
- Last loaded preset can now be quickly saved from the presets menu without having to select the file.
- VST: fixed latency compensation reporting in Cubase (no need to re-enable the plug-in to update the latency anymore).
- AAX and RTAS: fixed a feedback loop that could occur in bypass mode when the plug-in was inserted before another one.
DMG Audio PitchFunk v1.10 Ked OSX-Kleen
Refined Design, Monstrous Effects
Science has officially gone too far. DMGAudio PitchFunk is an audio manipulating colossus that
puts into your hands a laboratory-full of sound crunching effects.
Don't let the crafted UI fool you, PitchFunk makes the filthiest noises you've never heard.
- Pitch Shifter feeds delay and filter with feedback to create unheard-of madness.
- Lots of modulation, to keep everything moving while it's feeding back.
- Makes mad, mad noises, previously unheard of, potentially frightening to children,
pets and the infirm.
- A barrel full of insane presets
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS