SPC Plugins Freek v1.1 WiN/MAC
Stereo frequency shifting with independent or phase-locked shift. Stereo barberpole phasing with up to 32 stages. Advanced, dual 96-waveform LFOs. Waveforms include 8 different random modulations, 32 sequencer patterns, an envelope follower nd many others.
Tempo syncronisation at 24 rates from 1 cycle in 64 bars to 128 ycles in 1 bar. Two shift ranges for precise control. "Intelligent" randomize feature. MIDI learn. Minimal CPU power and memory bandwidth.
SKnote XTrim Mixing Tools v1.0 AU VST MAC OSX
XTrim is a set of tools for mixing. It provides fine control on parameters related to phase, level, time, pitch, stereo image and a stereo VU meter with optional offset.
• LeftRight channels swap.
• independent Left and Right channels phase controls.
• fine (+/-1dB) output level control with optional coarse (+/-10dB) mode (e.g. for gain staging).
• independent control on stereo panning and width (for mid/side balancing, stereo image size management, stage placement of instruments with position and size control, etc.).
• extra-smooth hi-pass and lo-pass filters for bracketing and mix balance.
• forward and backward delay control (for track alignment and control on groove) with optional left-only delay for stereo alignment and creative uses (e.g. controlling the sound of multi-tracked guitars, microphone alignment, etc.).
• fine pitch control for automated pitch correction and creative uses (e.g. psycho-acoustics on bassdrums, easy experimentation on dynamic tuning, doubling, vibrato, etc.).
• optional "chorus" mode for the pitch control (applies the same amount of pitch shifting, as set by the knob, to both Left and Right channels but with
Simple and light on CPU, it can be used as a general purpose gain staging tool, as a VU metering suite or for more complex purposes.
Acon Digital Equalize v1.1.14 WiN/MAC
Acon Digital Equalize is a parametric equalizer plug-in that combines unique features with excellent workflow and an intuitive user interface. Unlike other equalizers, you can freely adjust not only center frequency, gain and bandwidths, but also the filter slope for each band. The filter slope can be set anywhere from 3 dB to ultra-sharp 120 dB per octave. Needless to say, you can operate Equalize as a zero latency plug-in when using the minimum phase mode or choose to preserve the phase relationships in the linear phase mode. Equalize goes one step further, though, and introduces the unique mixed phase mode that allows you to set the latency freely in the range 5 to 120 milliseconds while preserving the phase relationships as far as possible. That gives a unique control over potential pre-ringing artifacts which is a common problem with linear phase filtering. Latency values below 20 milliseconds ensure that any pre-ringing is masked by the temporal masking of the human hearing while preserving the time-alignment across the audible frequency range.
Up to twelve independent bands
Freely adjustable gain, frequency, bandwidth and filter slope
Three different phase modes, including the novel mixed phase mode
Choose channel mode for each band independently (mid, side, left, right or full processing)
Voxengo PHA-979 v2.5.Incl.Keygen WiN/MAC
PHA-979 is a professional audio AU and VST plugin which allows you to apply an arbitrary phase shift to sound material. What is meant by the phase shift here is simultaneous shifting of all frequencies across the active frequency range of the signal by the given value in degrees. This is achieved by linear-phase design.
PHA-979 is useful during mixing sessions, especially when working with the sound material recorded through an array of microphones. In many cases this allows you to solve various phasing problems arising from the microphone placement chosen during the tracking session. In other cases this process may help you to align drums and other instruments to each other bringing punch and time coherence not attainable by the ordinary time-aligning alone.
Beside the phase shifting, PHA-979 features positive and negative time delaying that eliminates the need to move in-track events in the sequencer when doing time alignment over any set of recorded tracks. PHA-979 also provides mid/side channel balance and panning controls that permit you to record stereo microphone pairs into a single stereo track without resorting to dual mono recording (on separate tracks) which usually becomes time-consuming in a further editing.
PHA-979 features multi-band analog-style correlation meter that greatly simplifies phase- and time-aligning process. Moreover, you can use functionality PHA-979 provides to setup headphone monitoring so that it closer resembles sound stage produced by stereo speaker monitoring.
Arbitrary signal phase control
Multi-band correlation meter
Positive/negative time delaying
Delay time calculator
Mid/side channel balance control
Stereo output panning
Stereo and mono processing
64-bit floating point processing
Contextual hint messages
PHA-979 version 2.5 includes the following changes:
Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
Added "Brown" and "White" color schemes.
Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
SPC-Plugins Gater-Pro Advanced v4.0 Ked MacOSX
Gater–Pro: Advanced Stereo Trance Gate
-Stereo gate patterns with 16 steps or "linked” gate patterns with 32 steps.
-Three adjustable gate shapes: gate, ramp and trapezoid. Gate width variable from 0–100 percent; ramp variable from falling to rising; trapezoid variable from gate to triangle.
-Swing -99 to +99 percent. Greater control resolution near zero.
-Seven rates, including bypass (for cutting the effect in and out with one control): bypass, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and 1/128.
-MIDI controller learn.
-"Freewheel”: gate pattern continues even when host sequencer stops.
Please test! The AU works fine but the VST crashes often here.
u-he Bazille v0.9.3 rev 2709 iNTERNAL-HexWars
Bazille - Digital Modular Synthesis
Bazille is a large modular system combining digital oscillators with analogue-style filters and modelled effects, with a flexibility that only modular patching can provide.
4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb
2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators
signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer
2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
8 x 16-step morphing sequencer
multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
single-page alternative skin included
microtuning support (.tun files)
multichannel MIDI support
user interface zoom in 10% steps
over 1700 presets...
AlgoMusic Czynthia VSTi v2.0-peace-out
CZynthia is a Dual Phase Distortion virtual synthesizer.
* Two Phase Distortion Oscillator sections each offering two sets of 8 waveforms.
* Three 8 stage envelopes each synth for control of pitch, phase and amplitude.
* LFO (BPM synced or free running) offering 22 waveforms, rate and delay with pitch and phase destinations.
* Pulsar module for algorithmic style pitch/phase modulation. (BPM synced)
* Ring modulation, detune and transpose controls
* Volume and panorama controls for stereo imaging and master volume.
* Scale generator for force scaling of notes. Choice of 8 scales with root key selection.
* Powerful multi FX section offering 7 simultaneous stereo effects: EQ, Rotor, Metal, Wah, Delay, Chorus, Reverb.
Note: While this VSTi is inspired by the original Casio CZ series of synthesizers produced in the 1980s, it does not seek to emulate them.