Rabbit Ears Audio SFX
Rabbit Ears Audio was created in 2010 by field recordist, Michael Raphael. Rabbit Ears evolved from a small field recording blog that has been maintained since 2007. Rabbit Ears was created with the purpose of providing high resolution sound effects collections that are often hard to find and capture. Whether you are looking for multichannel recordings of military vehicles, or recordings of stationary steam engines, Rabbit Ears Audio aims to be a home for your "off the beaten path” sonic needs. We might also throw in some on the beaten path sounds too.
All of our libraries are available at either 24 Bit 96 kHz or 24 Bit 192 kHz resolutions.
Industrial Strength TD Audio Melbourne Bounce
TD_Audio unleashes Melbourne Bounce, a rip-roaring pack that brings Melbourne’s energized underground club scene straight to your DAW.
This pack comes amped with 5 Construction Kits, each containing a unique demo track and all its Audio components. You’ll find a tight supply of filthy Bass Loops, hard-hitting Drum Loops, piercing Oneshots, bent FX Loops, and wiggly Leads—all you need to get a track bouncing till daybreak. Each kit ups the ante with two Spire Presets, 1 NI Battery 4 kit and enough MIDI files to get your bounce on.
Pumped up and tranced out, these raucous kits up the booty-shaking potential of productions in EDM, Big Room, Electro, House, and all club-style Dance music. Sounds are delivered in ear-melting 24-bit, 44.1 kHz Wav Audio, and each file is tempo-marked and keyed for instant easy use.
Melbourne Bounce was produced by TD_Audio, the powerhouse team of Twisted Reaction (Function Loops Label Group) and Lenny Dee (Industrial Strength Samples), two tenacious names in modern sound design. Combining cutting-edge gear with meticulous engineering and production, TD_Audio creates upfront production packs and kits at the frontline of dance music.
Wrap your ears around the sound from Down Under—and infuse your tracks with the undeniable electric sass of the Melbourne Bounce.
24 Bit quality 150MB 5 Construction Kits: 28 Drum Loops 35 Music Loops 36 One Shots 5 Demo Tracks 9 Spire Presets 13 Midi Files 5 NI Battery 4 Kits
KnobVersion Sound Bank for Diversion
KnobVersion is a sound bank for the powerful synthesizer Diversion, containing 446 presets. This synth has a unique architecture and incorporates little toys that can produce from typical trance sounds to the most wild circuit bent havok. This more or less comprehensive sound bank was created in the aim to try to explore the sonic capabilities of Diversion without concentrating heavily on a certain genre. The main motive here is creativity, and to help you deviate out of the norms, while still providing you with usable and musical presets.
After 5 months of careful sound design and consulting with Dmitry Sches him self I can finally release it. Here are some glimps of whats in the bank:
1. 464 creative presets of many sound genres.
2. You also get 78 more variations presets in the EXTRA folder. Thats a total of 542 presets. The presets in this extra folder go beyond the XY and mod wheel variations to give more interesting results.
3. Each and every preset has been professionally tuned to produce high quality results.
4. All presets (except a few) are modulated using XY master morph. So you have allot of interesting variations for almost each preset.
5. Some but not all of the presets are mapped using the modulation wheel where ever applicable. We intentionally did NOT map using the modulation wheel in all presets to avoid unintended tweaking in many presets that are meant to be static, and also to avoid it being left at an unsweet spot.
6. Comes with a small manual that contains useful tips for beginners to intermediate users of diversion explaining how to effectively use the presets and tweak them quickly to achieve your desired results.
7. Preset Catagories include: Arpeggios, Sequences, Atmospheric, Bass, Bells, Brass, Dub Step, Keys, Leads, Pads, Sound Effects, Strings, Synth.
8. There is also a BASIC folder, This has basic building block sounds of ARPs, Bass, Bells, Keys, Leads and Synths.
All what you here in the following demos are individual presets coming only from diversion. No further effects or mixing has been applied at all except for volume tweaking. These are single presets played as chords or single notes one after another.
PureMagnetik MalletPak One MULTiFORMAT
MalletPak One is a collection of 13 multisampled marimba instruments. It was recorded in a reflective room with a pair of Shure KSM32s in an ORTF configuration to capture the wide stereo field of the instrument. Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round-robin triggering and several velocity layers each.
A violin bow recorded for each marimba bar creates an eerily textured patch with infinite sustain. A hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed texture allows you to mix between articulations. The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching during a performance or recording. Additionally, there are several synthetic patches using the marimba as sound source to create unique new musical tones.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with artist Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak One Features
• 13 multi-sampled instruments
• Over 900 high quality samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1 & up, Kontakt 3.5 & up or Logic 8 & up
• 250 MB of physical RAM
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
EarthMoments Maasai Tribal Textures and Vocals WAV
EarthMoments presents Maasai Tribal Textures - a unique collection of traditional tribal vocals and rhythmic textures recorded on location with the remote Maasai tribe of Tanzania.
The bundle showcases an eclectic selection of high quality field recordings that capture the unique and exotic timbres, tones and melodies of this secluded tribal community.
These rare vocal samples are exotic in nature, but created with familiar patterns and rhythmic textures that make them easy to integrate into any production.
Contained in the bundle are very RAW sounds and recordings – traditional music of the Maasai tribe coming together over the years with the Christian influence of the region.
The diverse loops and sounds draw on a variety of traditional Maasai musical motifs, including the call and response vocal pattern where the olaranyani singer leads the melody, with a chorus of vocalists singing the harmonies.
The unique rhythms of Maasai music, including time signatures that are variations on 5/4, 6/4 and 3/4 are also captured in the bundle, as well as various elements unique to the Maasai tribe, such as the use of drone polyphony, and a diverse variety of vocal sounds, screams, and aural textures.
The Maasai traditionally don't use instruments in their music with the exception of the kudu horn used in certain songs, and bells and rattles occasionally used by the women as an accompaniment to their singing, elements that are also featured as part of the pack.
The pack as a whole has been tailor-made to fit a vast variety of genres and production styles, from acoustic to electronic, Experimental to Ambient, and has been recorded on field by Earth Moments audio engineers with over 20 years of experience.
The colourful and exotic nature of the samples also makes them apt for any producer looking for inspiration before starting a composition, or looking to add an unconventional touch to their productions.
• 24-Bit Quality
• 1.04 GB
• 3 Female Choir Loops - 123 BPM
• 14 Female Vocal Samples
• 30 Kids Choir & Clap Loops - 112 BPM
• 8 Male Vocal Samples
• 12 Vocal One-Shots
• 5 Vocal Songs (34 Files)
• 11 Spiritual Choir Samples
• 30 Tribal Chant Loops
• 23 Tribal Rhythm Vocal Loops - 103 BPM
• 29 Tribal Rhythm Vocal Loops - 123 BPM
The pack contains only vocals and vocal textures samples. Other instruments used in the demo track are not included.
Astounding Audio Eternal Waves Preset Bank For SYLENTH1 FXB
Studioloopz and Eternal waves present their new creation: ‘Astounding Audio Preset Bank For Sylenth1’. This overwhelming collection of out-of-this-world sounds will have your ears tingling and leave your mind blown.
The breathtaking sounds inside this pack will show the formidable power of Sylenth1 giving you sounds that it’s really capable of producing! This soundset is rammed full of top quality sounds including immense basses, legendary leads, phenomenal pads, beautiful bells and monstrous synths.
Prepare yourself for the best quality presets available for Lennar Digital’s top virtual synthesiser! These patches are perfect for any EDM genre!
All leads, synths, bells and pads in the demo track are from the preset bank. Percussion not included. The bank includes 56 sounds in total, featuring 37 lead synth sounds that can also double as basses for ultimate flexibility along with 2 dedicated bass patches, 3 arps, 7 bells, 2 pads and 4 FX.
• All of the content in this download is 100% royalty-free. Once purchased, you can use these sounds in your own commercial music releases with no restrictions.
• 56 Presets for Sylenth1
• 37 Lead Synths
• 02 Basses
• 03 Arps
• 07 Bells
• 02 Pads
• 04 FX
• Sylenth1 2.2 Required
• Many of the lead synth sounds in this bank can double up as basses.