PureMagnetik MalletPak One MULTiFORMAT
MalletPak One is a collection of 13 multisampled marimba instruments. It was recorded in a reflective room with a pair of Shure KSM32s in an ORTF configuration to capture the wide stereo field of the instrument. Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round-robin triggering and several velocity layers each.
A violin bow recorded for each marimba bar creates an eerily textured patch with infinite sustain. A hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed texture allows you to mix between articulations. The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching during a performance or recording. Additionally, there are several synthetic patches using the marimba as sound source to create unique new musical tones.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with artist Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak One Features
• 13 multi-sampled instruments
• Over 900 high quality samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1 & up, Kontakt 3.5 & up or Logic 8 & up
• 250 MB of physical RAM
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Nokia 3310 Composer for Kontakt V1
This FREE virtual instrument is sampled from the Nokia 3310 phone's ringtone composer. Each possible note (C3 to C5) was recorded through a SM58 Shure Microphone and put into a Kontakt instrument file. This one is my first Kontakt instrument that I've ever done and I hope that you find some creative uses for this! Please let me know if you have used this in your projects, would love to know! smile This instrument requires KONTAKT V184.108.40.206 and up for it to be used, it should also work with the free KONTAKT
Puremagnetik PM Grand MULTiFORMAT-DYNAMiCS
A multi-sampled Yamaha Conservatory Grand Piano that includes a library of advanced instruments and looped clips in various styles.
This Pack contains a collection of 9 advanced instruments and 50 looped clips optimized for Ableton Live, Native Instruments Kontakt and Apple Logic. The included instruments contain multi-sampled programs with release and sustain tones, a "lite” version with a much smaller footprint, a reverse piano, an infinte sustained piano and several electrified tones.
Piano Type: Yamaha C3 6'1" Conservatory Grand
Microphones: Ccombination of a close pair of Neumann KM 84s in an XY configuration, along with a spaced pair of Earthworks omnidirectional mics. All mics recorded through a True Systems Precision 8 mic pre.
• 3 velocity zones on each of 88 keys.
• Key Release sounds for realistic mechanical nuances
• "Sustain Leakage” has captured the sound of all strings resonating when the sustain pedal is activated
• Requires Ableton Live 7 or higher, Kontakt 3 or higher, Logic 8 or higher
• 300 MB of physical RAM
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik Analog Bass Vol 2 For Live 7-AMPLiFY
Analog Bass Volume 2 aims to re-create the unique character of the MS-20 for use in modern digital workstations. Sampled with the highest quality conversion, Puremagnetik has captured the authentic sound of this legendary monosynth. Puremagnetik has gone a step further and combined external MoogВ® and DoepferВ® modulation sources with the MS-20 to create new sounds impossible to produce with the MS-20 alone.
Analog Bass Volume 2 features:
* Over 250MB of high quality sounds sampled directly from the legendary KORG MS-20.
* Optimized integration with Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and GarageBand.
* Custom Macro control mappings and racks for Ableton Live.
* Compatible with both Ableton Sampler & Simpler instruments.
* Easy Edit KSP user interface for Kontakt.
* High quality 24-bit 96khz content.
Samples From Mars Arp Omni Bass Synth MULTiFORMAT
A Little Known 70s Analog Synth with Killer Bass: The Arp Omni synthesizer is a beast of an analog VCO synthesizer, yet not many people know it. The bass on this synth is a cutting, deep and powerful tone capable of everything from 70s funky disco to 90s Techno. Sort of like a Yamaha DX-100 sound but on steroids. And, when sampled and played polyphonically, it can create gorgeous, warm chords and friendly leads.
Ableton Pack Includes:
• 9 Multi-Sampled Arp Omni Instruments with fully mapped Macros
• Racks include filters, sidechain compression for extra grit, reverb & more
• Compatible with Ableton Live 8 and Live 9
• 7 folders of 24bit WAV multi samples labeled by note name
• 7 multi-sampled Kontakt 5 Instruments
• (145) 24 bit Wav samples labeled by note name
Reason NN-XT Includes:
• 7 multi-sampled Reason NN-XT Instruments
• (145) 24 bit Wav samples labeled by note name
• Ableton Live 8/9 - Reason NN-XT and Kontakt 5
Cluster Sound FX Drooms Ableton-KRock
FX Drooms is a massive collection of FX layered percussion kits specifically designed for Ableton Live and for a wide range of electronic music styles. This Live Ready Instrument provides 5400 WAV samples, 312 percussion clips and 312 instrument racks organized into 13 categories : Congas, Bongos, Djembe, Metals, Woods, Toms, Mixed, Ethnics, Snares, Kicks, Shakers, Low Percs and Clanks.
Sample FX Layering : In FX Drooms, each of the dry percussion sample has been processed with 24 esoteric reverb and sound effect templates obtained by stressing DSP, hardware and convolution sources. Thanks to our Sample FX Layering technique you will be able to mix these external effect signals to the dry samples and manage them via dedicated controls : FX Amount, Decay Time, Pre Delay, Low Cut, Hi Cut, Pitch, Shaper, OSC Volume.
The included Sample FX Layers simply sound different. Mixed with the solid dry sources, they give the library a distinctive glommy psycho (acoustic) athmosphere characterized by incredible hi end and definition. In addition to the dry percussions and the Sample FX Layers the included instruments implement also several sound-specific send effects created by using Ableton Live plugins.
5400 WAV samples
312 Percussion Clips
312 Percussion Racks
24 Sample FX Layers
Host : Live 8.2 or higher | Optimized for Live 9
Nicolas Signat Alive Littles V1 KONTAKT
Here's your new sandbox full of toys! 88 instruments are waiting for you inside the main Kontakt patch. All samples have been recorded very close with high-end equipment (Nagra LB, KM185, Blue Dragonfly, AT4050, Rode NT4) in high definition (88.2kHz 24bit) in dry rooms.
Every sample is 'alive' and dynamic due to 10 random robins for every recording! Our GUI gives you access to a lot of transformations and modulations, all based on velocity. You can set filters, pitch, stereo effects and panning, ADSR envelope, play in reverse, offset and volume sound by sound.
You can choose to use random robins or not. Moreover, we added some great global effects on a second tab with a transient designer, EQ, flanger, chorus, phaser, tape saturator, lo-fi (bit crusher) and reverb.
• 5 main patches which are presets for the whole sandbox.
• 32 chromatic instruments
• 19 sound design patches made from the same sample pool!
The Sound Designer patches are unique little instruments in their own right. We will try and produce some examples of these as soon as we can.
NOTE: For the full retail version of Kontakt 220.127.116.11 or above only. Will only work in 'Demo' mode if you have the free version of Kontakt Player.