Puremagnetik Infinite Spaces KONTAKT Logic Live 9
An odyssey in space and sound. Built with responses generated from legendary space simulation equipment.
Beautiful crystal spheres, metallic resonating worlds, shimmering subterranean civilizations? Infinite Spaces is an adventure in stereo and an odyssey in sonic textures. It is a sound design toolbox for film scoring, atmosphere creation, suspense building or anything else that requires a treatment of richly detailed spaces.
Puremagnetik sound designers triggered an Eventide H3500, Lexicon PCM 90, Lexicon PCM 80 and a Kyma Sound Design Computer with white and pink noise impulses, creating feedback loops and huge, reverberating sonic spheres. The results were recorded, phase tweaked and programmed for Ableton Live.
For the ultimate experience in ambience, drones and atmosphere creation look no further than Infinite Spaces!
- Ableton Live 8 and higher or Kontakt 3.5 or higher or Logic 8 and higher
- 600 MB of free disk space
- 575 MB free disk space
Puremagnetik MalletPak Three KONTAKT Live 9
Multi-sampled Glockenspiel and Stonaphone mallet instruments. Includes over 600 individual samples and 12 advanced programs.
The Glockenspiel has been used in classical concert and marching ensembles for decades, but it has also seen extensive use in pop music. From Jimi Hendrix to Rush to modern Indie Folk, the Glockenspiel provides a percussive sprinkling of metallic tones. Due to its small and portable size, the Glockenspiel has become the most common mallet instrument used in popular music today.
The Stonaphone is an oddity, seldom seen or heard. Made of roofing slate on a mahogany base, the tone of the Stonaphone is vastly different than the metal bars of the Glockenspiel.
For MalletPak Three, Puremagnetik has multi-sampled both instruments extensively and created multiple patches recreating the instruments in natural form. Beyond these standard patches there are layered combinations of metal and stone together, infinite sustained resonant patches, electrified variants, reversed mallet strikes and key-up triggered patches to allow for easy emulation of mallet ?rolling?.
- Requires Ableton Live 8.2 and higher or Kontakt 3.5 and higher
- 380 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik Synth700 KONTAKT Logic Live 9
Synth700 is a complete Korg 700 multisampled instrument for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. It has been expertly sampled and programmed with all of the details and nuances of the original.
Synth700 is constructed with over 1200 individual samples from an original MiniKorg 700. The filters, waveforms, chorusing, brightness and more have all been captured using Puremagnetik?s permutative technique, allowing the user to focus the sound directly on individual parameter settings - much like one would do with the original analog model.
Don?t let the single instrument or 8 Macros fool you. Synth700 is actually quite complex. There are over 256 individual parameter configurations based on what you dial in on the Macro controls. You just have to start fiddling around to get some great pads, synth strings/brass, basses and more!
The Ableton Live version of Synth700 includes a full and ?Lite? version. The full version includes 10 individual racks with hundreds of samples each, enabling the user to dial in specific sounds with precise resolution.
Specific modulation info for the EXS version
Waveform switching: Keys C-1 > E-1
Traveler: Mod Wheel
- A complete Mini Korg 700 synthesizer emulation
- Over 1200 high quality samples
- Ableton Live Racks with precise incremental controls
- Custom KSP Kontakt interface and easy-edit controls
- Logic / EXS channel strips with integrated instrument browsing
- Requires Ableton Live 8.2 and higher, Logic 8 and higher, or Kontakt 3.5 and higher
- 300 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik PM-200 KONTAKT Logic Live 9
A hi resolution multi-velocity instrument aimed at recapturing the authentic character and tone of the classic Wurlitzer 200A.
Even the mechanical noises of the keys have been individually recorded and they can be mixed within each host sampler environment.
The included loop library contains over 30 riffs and phrases recorded by professional New York jazz, funk & blues keyboardists. Loops are conveniently organized into Apple Loops, Live Clips and Kontakt instruments depending on the user?s host sampler.
· Hi Resolution Multisampled Wurlitzer 200A
· Over 200MB of 24-bit Content
· Collection of Professional Apple Loops and Live Clips
· Instant Tempo Synched Loops for Kontakt
· Mapped Macros & Racks for Ableton Live
· Multisampled Mechanical Sounds of Wurlitzer 200A
· Customized KSP ?Easy Edit? Panel for Kontakt
PM-200 for Ableton Live
The Live Pack version includes the complete PM-200 multisampled instrument customized for Ableton?s Simpler/Sampler. Both instruments have been fully Macro mapped with modulations and multiple effect options. The included loop library is automatically imported into Ableton?s library as Live Clips for easy access and file management.
PM-200 for Kontakt
The Kontakt 2 version of PM-200 includes a customized skin and KSP scripting for easy tweaking. Both full and ?light? PM-200 instruments are included. Special .nki format audio loops can be seamlessly loaded up in Kontakt 2 for instant session tempo sync - no need to timestretch or compress.
PM-200 for Logic & EXS24
The Logic version of PM-200 is compatible across many OSX native production environments including Logic, Garageband and Final Cut Pro. Both the PM-200 instruments for EXS24 and Apple Loops can be easily integrated into many OSX multimedia applications.
- Ableton Live 8 and higher or Kontakt 3.5 or higher or Logic 8 and higher
- 200 MB of free disk space
Puremagnetik MachineKits v1.0 LiVE-DYNAMiCS
MachineKits brings together six classic drum machines, over 1900 high quality samples, and a huge selection of clips. MachineKits is a perfect add-on to Ableton's drum machines, programmed by the same sound designers. Kits include lifelike re-creations of a complete MFB modular percussion system, the Simmons SDS-1, and Ace Tone Rhythm Ace.
• An integrated add-on to Ableton's drum machines, programmed by the same sound designers.
• 6 sophisticated kits
• Over 120 intricately programmed Live Clips
• Close to 1GB of over 1900 high quality Samples (24-bit 96khz)
• Advanced Macro mappings for precision sound tweaking and performance.
Installation Size: 936.4 MB
Download Size: 576.8 MB
Requires Live Intro or Live Version 8.2.1 or higher
2GB of RAM recommended
PureMagnetik MalletPak One MULTiFORMAT
MalletPak One is a collection of 13 multisampled marimba instruments. It was recorded in a reflective room with a pair of Shure KSM32s in an ORTF configuration to capture the wide stereo field of the instrument. Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round-robin triggering and several velocity layers each.
A violin bow recorded for each marimba bar creates an eerily textured patch with infinite sustain. A hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed texture allows you to mix between articulations. The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching during a performance or recording. Additionally, there are several synthetic patches using the marimba as sound source to create unique new musical tones.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with artist Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak One Features
• 13 multi-sampled instruments
• Over 900 high quality samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1 & up, Kontakt 3.5 & up or Logic 8 & up
• 250 MB of physical RAM
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik PM Grand MULTiFORMAT-DYNAMiCS
A multi-sampled Yamaha Conservatory Grand Piano that includes a library of advanced instruments and looped clips in various styles.
This Pack contains a collection of 9 advanced instruments and 50 looped clips optimized for Ableton Live, Native Instruments Kontakt and Apple Logic. The included instruments contain multi-sampled programs with release and sustain tones, a "lite” version with a much smaller footprint, a reverse piano, an infinte sustained piano and several electrified tones.
Piano Type: Yamaha C3 6'1" Conservatory Grand
Microphones: Ccombination of a close pair of Neumann KM 84s in an XY configuration, along with a spaced pair of Earthworks omnidirectional mics. All mics recorded through a True Systems Precision 8 mic pre.
• 3 velocity zones on each of 88 keys.
• Key Release sounds for realistic mechanical nuances
• "Sustain Leakage” has captured the sound of all strings resonating when the sustain pedal is activated
• Requires Ableton Live 7 or higher, Kontakt 3 or higher, Logic 8 or higher
• 300 MB of physical RAM
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space