Puremagnetik Retroputer for Ableton Live
Heavily influenced by Elektron?s Monomachine, Retroputer comes packed with crunchy digital waveforms, all categorized into 10 individual machines.
Monomachine for Live.
Heavily influenced by Elektron?s Monomachine , Retroputer comes packed with crunchy digital waveforms, all categorized into 10 individual ?Machines?. Over 60 included Live Clips come complete with customized Macro controls that emphasize the charm of this soundset. Retroputer also contains over 140 waveforms conveniently sorted into individual rack menus for easy waveform selection and modularity. Users can easily create their own patterns using the included template and Machine library.
Machine Types Include
- SID - Based on the original Commodore 64 SID chip.
- Formant - Voice modeled waveforms and sounds.
- MegaDigi - Characteristic of digital waveforms.
- MegaWave - Emulated analog oscillator waveforms and sounds.
- FM - Modern digital FM type sounds.
Driving the Retroputer sample playback section is the Magnetik Step16 sequencer which allows rhythmic and pitch transposition for up to 16 individual steps. Each sequencing instance utilizes only one MIDI track in Ableton Live but is capable of playing back 4 separate machines simultaneously.
Requires Ableton Live 8 or higher.
Puremagnetik Synth700 KONTAKT Logic Live 9
Synth700 is a complete Korg 700 multisampled instrument for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. It has been expertly sampled and programmed with all of the details and nuances of the original.
Synth700 is constructed with over 1200 individual samples from an original MiniKorg 700. The filters, waveforms, chorusing, brightness and more have all been captured using Puremagnetik?s permutative technique, allowing the user to focus the sound directly on individual parameter settings - much like one would do with the original analog model.
Don?t let the single instrument or 8 Macros fool you. Synth700 is actually quite complex. There are over 256 individual parameter configurations based on what you dial in on the Macro controls. You just have to start fiddling around to get some great pads, synth strings/brass, basses and more!
The Ableton Live version of Synth700 includes a full and ?Lite? version. The full version includes 10 individual racks with hundreds of samples each, enabling the user to dial in specific sounds with precise resolution.
Specific modulation info for the EXS version
Waveform switching: Keys C-1 > E-1
Traveler: Mod Wheel
- A complete Mini Korg 700 synthesizer emulation
- Over 1200 high quality samples
- Ableton Live Racks with precise incremental controls
- Custom KSP Kontakt interface and easy-edit controls
- Logic / EXS channel strips with integrated instrument browsing
- Requires Ableton Live 8.2 and higher, Logic 8 and higher, or Kontakt 3.5 and higher
- 300 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
EDM Templates Cosmic For ABLETON LiVE TEMPLATE
This is a Progressive House Ableton Live Template produced by EDM Templates. Studying this project file will give you great insight on the processing of individual channels & group channels in Ableton Live, through the use of EQ, Compression, Delay, Reverbs and more. This project file is specifically designed to give you all the elements of a complete Progressive House production.
"Cosmic” is an out of this world progressive house banger heavily influenced by the sounds of labels like Protocol, Armada, Revealed and Spinnin’. Featuring a beautiful breakdown filled with powerful plucks, melodic chords and a catchy lead riff.
This all builds into a drop that will get your hands in the air and the dancefloor moving. This 100% royalty free project file will help you learn how to produce melodic and uplifting Progressive House.
....:::: What do I get? ::::....
• Download the project file for Ableton Live 9
• Sounds exactly like the Audio Demo (if you have the required plug-ins listed below)
• All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included
• All the MIDI files included
• All the Audio files included
• All the Synthesizer presets included
The Ableton Live Template comes loaded up with the arrangement (as heard in the audio demo), mixing, FX chains, MIDI data and automation. It all comes loaded with all the samples and synth presets so you will get what you hear in the demo if you have these synths.
It is 100% Royalty-Free and can be used as a base for your upcoming tracks or as an educational and inspirational tool. All sections (basslines, leads, FX, drums) are color-coded and named correctly so you know exactly what you are looking at.
....:::: What do I need to open this template? ::::....
(In order take full advantage of this project, you will need)
• Ableton Suite 9 or higher (Amp from Ableton Suite is used in the project)
• Sylenth1 v2.21 or higher
• Sausage Fattener
....:::: More Details ::::....
• Type: Progressive House Ableton Live Template (.ALS)
• BPM (Beats Per Minute): 128
Puremagnetik MachineKits v1.0 LiVE-DYNAMiCS
MachineKits brings together six classic drum machines, over 1900 high quality samples, and a huge selection of clips. MachineKits is a perfect add-on to Ableton's drum machines, programmed by the same sound designers. Kits include lifelike re-creations of a complete MFB modular percussion system, the Simmons SDS-1, and Ace Tone Rhythm Ace.
• An integrated add-on to Ableton's drum machines, programmed by the same sound designers.
• 6 sophisticated kits
• Over 120 intricately programmed Live Clips
• Close to 1GB of over 1900 high quality Samples (24-bit 96khz)
• Advanced Macro mappings for precision sound tweaking and performance.
Installation Size: 936.4 MB
Download Size: 576.8 MB
Requires Live Intro or Live Version 8.2.1 or higher
2GB of RAM recommended
Puremagnetik Eight Bit Sounds of The 6581 SiDCHiP for EXS24-NoGRP
Recorded directly from an original 6581 SID chip, the Eight Bit library includes a unique palette of basses, leads and pads. Puremagnetik has meticulously captured the sonic qualities of the SID and reprogrammed them into the EXS environment.
The Commodore 64 is the best selling single personal computer model of all time. The 6581 SID (Sound Interface Device) was the built-in sound chip of the Commodore 64, Commodore 128 & Commodore MAX Machine. It was one of the first sound chips of its kind to be included in a home computer prior to the digital sound revolution!
Eight Bit for EXS24 Key Features:
Eight Bit can load directly or into EXS or any EXS translatable instrument. Eight Bit has been optimized using the latest keymap and sample construction technology for expressive modulation, realistic sustains & group crossfades within the EXS environment.
• Large Selection of SID Instruments
• Expressive Macro Control Mapping
• Standard "Pure SID" Waveforms
• Comprehensive Layering and EFX
• Over 260MB of Sounds!
Size (uncompressed): 295 MB
- EXS24 Compatible Instrument
Puremagnetik Phazeform Vol.1 for Live 7 DYNAMiCS
The mothership of Casio synthesis, the CZ-1 was a remarkable piece of technology in its day, emulated by other leading synthesizer manufacturers. Casio's CZ line of Phase Distortion synthesizers are incredibly unique devices that used digital synthesis without a filter as opposed to traditional analog subtractive synthesis with a filter. The CZ line used phase distortion to somewhat simulate an analog filter, it had in total eight different waveforms: as well as the standard sawtooth, square, and pulse waveforms, it had a special double sine waveform, a half-sine waveform, and three waveforms with simulated filter resonance: resonant sawtooth, triangle, and trapezoidal waveforms.
The VL-Tone hybrid calculator/synthesizer, has a warm place in the hearts of many with its simple electronic sounds, factory rhythms and built-in speaker. Despite having few synthesis options the VL-Tone has a single note sequencer (fun!), an LFO and ADSR generator. Nevertheless the VL-Tone is a unique little creature that has found its way onto many famous recordings.
Complete palette of famous Phase Distortion sounds
Multi-sampled CZ library with advanced DAW integration
A collection of expertly programmed clips
Sound set of percussion menus
Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects
Puremagnetik Analog Bass Vol 2 For Live 7-AMPLiFY
Analog Bass Volume 2 aims to re-create the unique character of the MS-20 for use in modern digital workstations. Sampled with the highest quality conversion, Puremagnetik has captured the authentic sound of this legendary monosynth. Puremagnetik has gone a step further and combined external MoogВ® and DoepferВ® modulation sources with the MS-20 to create new sounds impossible to produce with the MS-20 alone.
Analog Bass Volume 2 features:
* Over 250MB of high quality sounds sampled directly from the legendary KORG MS-20.
* Optimized integration with Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and GarageBand.
* Custom Macro control mappings and racks for Ableton Live.
* Compatible with both Ableton Sampler & Simpler instruments.
* Easy Edit KSP user interface for Kontakt.
* High quality 24-bit 96khz content.