Puremagnetik PM-200 KONTAKT Logic Live 9
A hi resolution multi-velocity instrument aimed at recapturing the authentic character and tone of the classic Wurlitzer 200A.
Even the mechanical noises of the keys have been individually recorded and they can be mixed within each host sampler environment.
The included loop library contains over 30 riffs and phrases recorded by professional New York jazz, funk & blues keyboardists. Loops are conveniently organized into Apple Loops, Live Clips and Kontakt instruments depending on the user?s host sampler.
· Hi Resolution Multisampled Wurlitzer 200A
· Over 200MB of 24-bit Content
· Collection of Professional Apple Loops and Live Clips
· Instant Tempo Synched Loops for Kontakt
· Mapped Macros & Racks for Ableton Live
· Multisampled Mechanical Sounds of Wurlitzer 200A
· Customized KSP ?Easy Edit? Panel for Kontakt
PM-200 for Ableton Live
The Live Pack version includes the complete PM-200 multisampled instrument customized for Ableton?s Simpler/Sampler. Both instruments have been fully Macro mapped with modulations and multiple effect options. The included loop library is automatically imported into Ableton?s library as Live Clips for easy access and file management.
PM-200 for Kontakt
The Kontakt 2 version of PM-200 includes a customized skin and KSP scripting for easy tweaking. Both full and ?light? PM-200 instruments are included. Special .nki format audio loops can be seamlessly loaded up in Kontakt 2 for instant session tempo sync - no need to timestretch or compress.
PM-200 for Logic & EXS24
The Logic version of PM-200 is compatible across many OSX native production environments including Logic, Garageband and Final Cut Pro. Both the PM-200 instruments for EXS24 and Apple Loops can be easily integrated into many OSX multimedia applications.
- Ableton Live 8 and higher or Kontakt 3.5 or higher or Logic 8 and higher
- 200 MB of free disk space
Puremagnetik Synth700 KONTAKT Logic Live 9
Synth700 is a complete Korg 700 multisampled instrument for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. It has been expertly sampled and programmed with all of the details and nuances of the original.
Synth700 is constructed with over 1200 individual samples from an original MiniKorg 700. The filters, waveforms, chorusing, brightness and more have all been captured using Puremagnetik?s permutative technique, allowing the user to focus the sound directly on individual parameter settings - much like one would do with the original analog model.
Don?t let the single instrument or 8 Macros fool you. Synth700 is actually quite complex. There are over 256 individual parameter configurations based on what you dial in on the Macro controls. You just have to start fiddling around to get some great pads, synth strings/brass, basses and more!
The Ableton Live version of Synth700 includes a full and ?Lite? version. The full version includes 10 individual racks with hundreds of samples each, enabling the user to dial in specific sounds with precise resolution.
Specific modulation info for the EXS version
Waveform switching: Keys C-1 > E-1
Traveler: Mod Wheel
- A complete Mini Korg 700 synthesizer emulation
- Over 1200 high quality samples
- Ableton Live Racks with precise incremental controls
- Custom KSP Kontakt interface and easy-edit controls
- Logic / EXS channel strips with integrated instrument browsing
- Requires Ableton Live 8.2 and higher, Logic 8 and higher, or Kontakt 3.5 and higher
- 300 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Sample Logic Tronix v9.0 For ABLETON LIVE ALP
Tronix is a massive collection of morphed electrified instruments, percussives, atmospheres, leads, basses, pads, and tempo-synced audio loops made for electronic and cinematic music production. By creating new organic electronic instruments derived from real-world acoustic sample material, synthesis and physical modeling, Sample Logic has created a breath-taking set of production-ready instruments and loops. Taking it one step further, Tronix incorporates Live’s powerful instruments and effects all racked up only the way Sample Logic can, truly "blurring the line between music and sound design”.
The instruments (presets) and clips (audio loops) are seamlessly integrated into Ableton Live, which makes for a smooth workflow and intuitive user controls. Each instrument uses Live’s Rack format, with 8 Macro Controls meticulously mapped to provide powerful performance options and sonic customization on the fly. This also means that all of the instruments and loops are ready to be MIDI mapped to a surface controller, touch screen interface, and automated directly in Live.
1.47 GB Direct Download
311 instrument Racks
75 tempo synced rhythmic loops.
6 Live demo sets
Designed exclusively for Live
GBR Loops Edmiere KONTAKT
GBR Loops has announced the release of Edmiere, a free loops library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
EDMIERE is Kontakt instruments for EDM Music. EDMIERE gives you some basic Chord, Synth, Lead, Bass,Pad etc.
To use the library, you must first ensure that you have the full version of Native Instruments KONTAKT 5.5.1 (or higher)
PureMagnetik MalletPak One MULTiFORMAT
MalletPak One is a collection of 13 multisampled marimba instruments. It was recorded in a reflective room with a pair of Shure KSM32s in an ORTF configuration to capture the wide stereo field of the instrument. Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round-robin triggering and several velocity layers each.
A violin bow recorded for each marimba bar creates an eerily textured patch with infinite sustain. A hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed texture allows you to mix between articulations. The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching during a performance or recording. Additionally, there are several synthetic patches using the marimba as sound source to create unique new musical tones.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with artist Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak One Features
• 13 multi-sampled instruments
• Over 900 high quality samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1 & up, Kontakt 3.5 & up or Logic 8 & up
• 250 MB of physical RAM
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik PM Grand MULTiFORMAT-DYNAMiCS
A multi-sampled Yamaha Conservatory Grand Piano that includes a library of advanced instruments and looped clips in various styles.
This Pack contains a collection of 9 advanced instruments and 50 looped clips optimized for Ableton Live, Native Instruments Kontakt and Apple Logic. The included instruments contain multi-sampled programs with release and sustain tones, a "lite” version with a much smaller footprint, a reverse piano, an infinte sustained piano and several electrified tones.
Piano Type: Yamaha C3 6'1" Conservatory Grand
Microphones: Ccombination of a close pair of Neumann KM 84s in an XY configuration, along with a spaced pair of Earthworks omnidirectional mics. All mics recorded through a True Systems Precision 8 mic pre.
• 3 velocity zones on each of 88 keys.
• Key Release sounds for realistic mechanical nuances
• "Sustain Leakage” has captured the sound of all strings resonating when the sustain pedal is activated
• Requires Ableton Live 7 or higher, Kontakt 3 or higher, Logic 8 or higher
• 300 MB of physical RAM
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik Analog Bass Vol 2 For Live 7-AMPLiFY
Analog Bass Volume 2 aims to re-create the unique character of the MS-20 for use in modern digital workstations. Sampled with the highest quality conversion, Puremagnetik has captured the authentic sound of this legendary monosynth. Puremagnetik has gone a step further and combined external MoogВ® and DoepferВ® modulation sources with the MS-20 to create new sounds impossible to produce with the MS-20 alone.
Analog Bass Volume 2 features:
* Over 250MB of high quality sounds sampled directly from the legendary KORG MS-20.
* Optimized integration with Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and GarageBand.
* Custom Macro control mappings and racks for Ableton Live.
* Compatible with both Ableton Sampler & Simpler instruments.
* Easy Edit KSP user interface for Kontakt.
* High quality 24-bit 96khz content.