The Last Haven Synthesis Rhythm Fluids KONTAKT
The library contains rhythmic loops designed with vast range of sound sources Pianos, Guitars, Strings, Woodwinds, found Percussions, analog and digital synthesizers.
All recordings were carefully processed and edited to become a unique collection of atmospheric evolving pulses synced to your host BPM.
All samples in Synthesis Rhythm Fluids are divided into 3 sound banks Low, Mid and High. Each sound bank also features Flow Engine 2.0 with pitch and velocity sequencers, pan and volume LFOs, 7 FXs and keyswitches system.
....:::: Requirements ::::....
• NI Kontakt 5.5.0+
• 330 MB Of Free Hard Drive Space
The Last Haven Elements Guitar KONTAKT
Elements Guitar is a modern tool for writing and augmenting compositions. The library is divided into 2 core folders: "Natural" and "Synthetic". In "Natural" instead of usual articulations like sustains, mutes and slides we recorded different taps, clacks, glitches and "prepared" strings. Also we developed custom synthetic instruments using our clean recordings and collected them in "Synthetic" folder. The library contains 41 patch. Each of them features Flow Engine 2.1.
....:::: Articulations ::::....
• "Natural" Collection: Single Notes, Bottle Strings, Paper Strings, Plastic Resonances, Key & Ring Glitches, Ring Picks, Taps.
• "Synthetic" Collection: 13 playable instruments and 20 evolving textures.
....:::: Features ::::....
• Flow Engine 2.1 with Macro engine, LFO & Note controllers, 3-band EQ, LP & HP filters with Flow, Destructor with Flow, Rotator, Delay & Space engines and Flow Randomizing system.
....:::: Core Requirements ::::....
• NI Kontakt Full Version (220.127.116.119+) 500 MB Free On Your Hard Drive.
The Last Haven Subtle Piano KONTAKT
The native sound of synthesizer grand piano comes to Kontakt. Carefully sampled and unprocessed, it will perfectly lay in any mix, varying from dreaming to bright pop and rock.
....:::: Features ::::....
• Recorded In 24Bit, 48kHz Format (Compressed Into NCW Samples)
• Comes With Native Reverb Sound
• Includes Compressor, 3-Band Equalizer, Additional Reverb And Snapshots
• Requires: NI Kontakt 5.5.0+ And 630 MB Free on Hard Drive
Samplephonics Cinematic Ambience MULTiFORMAT
'Cinematic Ambience' adds intensity, atmosphere, musicality and emotion to your productions with this absolutely stunning collection of ambient Electronica loops and samples.
Inside this deep Cinematic sample pack you will find tight drum loops, found sound percussion oddities, spacious piano melodies, sweeping effects sounds, multi-layered ambient drones, atmospheric guitars, noisy synths, dulcimers, vibraphones and a whole host of other processed instrument loops and samples.
The broad sound palette, exquisite production and sheer diversity on offer in this sample library make it a perfect production tool for a range of styles and genres, and this collection will be at home in music for media, soundtracks, ambient Electronica, Chillstep or Garage productions.
All sounds in this pack are 100% Royalty-Free and are available as WAV and Acid Loops files, with sampler instruments for Ableton Sampler, NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Motu MachFive and EXS24.
• 1.35 GB
• 250 Loops
• 150 One-Shots
• Sampler instruments for Ableton Sampler, NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, Motu MachFive and EXS24
Sonus Dept INDUSTRY KONTAKT
INDUSTRY is a sound library for Kontakt featuring a vast sonic palette, from epic earthshaking percussions to subtle pads and bells, from deep basses to weird sound FX. It features everything you need to build intricated atmospheres, aggressive rhythms and cinematic progressions.
From the experimental musician to the soundtrack composer, from the old school industrial devotee to the guitarist that wants to add something different to his music, INDUSTRY will please a wide range of audience.
• 32 patches for Kontakt, featuring 3 rich drum kits for a total of almost 100 carefully crafted samples, 5 big sets of FX, 8 pitched percussions, 12 synth patches including harsh leads, melodic pads and acoustic instruments, 4 aggressive basses – a total of almost 1 GB of unique sounds (uncompressed size).
• all the patches have a vast range of effects, some triggerable directly from your keyboard, including: filters, delay, reverb, phaser, compressor, distorsions, spatial effects, chord builder – you won’t need any additional effect to obtain the sound you are looking for that perfectly suits your track.
• everything you hear was sampled or rendered at 24 bits – you will notice the pristine quality of every single sound.
• every patch has its own GUI, carefully crafted and oriented towards usability and beauty.
Fluffy Audio TimeDrops KONTAKT
TimeDrops is a granular time manipulation tool for Kontakt 5, which enables the user to import his own samples and features an extensive of sound sources and presets. TimeDrops implements an advanced time granular engine which allows to freeze the time of any sample, creating pads and soundscapes out of any kind of material.
It also features a custom scripted ADSR, time synced LFO and an advanced mapping system for creating complex organic textures and many different playing modes to reinterpret the material of the sample in lots of different ways
The idea of this instrument is to take something beautiful and transform into something else with the proper tools, keeping the maximum sound quality possible. For this reason, despite its apparent simplicity, it implements many under the hood adjustments like per-grain custom windows, anti-phasing techniques and synchronized time/rate/densities between the grains. Granular synthesis is actually awesome when you can’t actually
between the single grains… and the whole result appears like a new designed sound!
For this reason, the library features a very simple way to import your own samples, so that you can create your personal library of TimeDropped sounds!
advanced time freezing engine with sample importing
988 mb sample library
94 ready to use soundsources
91 NKI presets
Custom ADSR, LFO and CC controls
Easy sample importing
Custom FX engine
Multiple grain windows
Custom remappable CCs
Puremagnetik Phazeform Vol.1 for Live 7 DYNAMiCS
The mothership of Casio synthesis, the CZ-1 was a remarkable piece of technology in its day, emulated by other leading synthesizer manufacturers. Casio's CZ line of Phase Distortion synthesizers are incredibly unique devices that used digital synthesis without a filter as opposed to traditional analog subtractive synthesis with a filter. The CZ line used phase distortion to somewhat simulate an analog filter, it had in total eight different waveforms: as well as the standard sawtooth, square, and pulse waveforms, it had a special double sine waveform, a half-sine waveform, and three waveforms with simulated filter resonance: resonant sawtooth, triangle, and trapezoidal waveforms.
The VL-Tone hybrid calculator/synthesizer, has a warm place in the hearts of many with its simple electronic sounds, factory rhythms and built-in speaker. Despite having few synthesis options the VL-Tone has a single note sequencer (fun!), an LFO and ADSR generator. Nevertheless the VL-Tone is a unique little creature that has found its way onto many famous recordings.
Complete palette of famous Phase Distortion sounds
Multi-sampled CZ library with advanced DAW integration
A collection of expertly programmed clips
Sound set of percussion menus
Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects