Leap Into The Void Canto Con Brio Electric For U-HE BAZiLLE
Tempo-synced, minimalistic, electric, experimental, digital, glitch, rhythm, bass, lead and keys from clean to distorted. The main part consists of tempo-synced sounds, from simple rhythmic building blocks to sequenced pads to the more unconventional iterations of sound, all inspired by my own history of preference and also from some of todays contemporary electronic composers. Call it minimal, experimental and Leap Into The Void.
There are lead, keys, pads and bass sounds included aswell that I’d like to describe as ”colors of vigour”, with great expressiveness both inspiring to play and to use when composing. A collection that could best be categorized as atmospheres and textures completes the Canto Con Brio Electric.
Canto is the word for a principal form of division in a long poem, especially the epic. The word comes from Italian, meaning ”song” or singing. Bazille does imho some truly great singing.
Brio is the musical term for vigour and Con brio means ”with spirit” or ”with vigour”. Combined this could be translated to ”Electric poems with spirit” which is what I’d like to use to describe the idea and essence of this soundset.
....:::: Note ::::....
• All sounds heard in the demos come from Canto Con Brio Electric with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.
....:::: Details ::::.....
• 128 U-he Bazille Presets.
• Modwheel assignments on all presets for morphing and coloring.
• Detailed patchlist included with descriptions of each sound and the assignments.
• Requirements: U-he Bazille V.1.0 required.
Leap Into The Void The Abyss For Ni ABSYNTH
The Abyss is an infinite Leap Into The Void of primeval rituals and imposing widths. Pushed towards immeasurable amounts of audiovisual colors, everything in The Abyss is organic, static and alive at the same time, where time is non-existent.
You could think of it as a new phase derived and progressed from the Enchantment volumes. The sounds of The Abyss contains completely new sound design discoveries and is also built from the now vast Leap Into The Void collection of specially tailored waveforms and envelopes. There are roughly 600 sculpted waveforms each tailored for the specific module.
Main focus are tempo-synced sounds of form and un-form, all the way from thunderous, distorted and noisy to ultra short clicks and glitches. Second focus are long sounds, be it drones, soundscapes, obscured bells and sounds with long release. Third focus are sounds of various category.
Feedback has played an important role while designing The Abyss.
To try to enable as much sound shaping as possible using the assigned macro faders, I’ve decided to mainly use two channels. This does of course vary depending on the preset.
From here on I’d like to welcome you to take part of this new order of intrepid voluptuous sculptural dissonance and grand widths.
....:::: Note ::::....
• All sounds heard in the demos come from The Abyss with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.
....:::: Details ::::....
• 128 sounds of primeval rituals and imposing widths.
• Vast sound shaping possibilities.
• Coherent mapping of the macro faders.
• Detailed patch list with comments and descriptions of each sound and tweak examples where applicable. (The descriptions can also be found in Absynths meta-data on the attributes tab).
• All sounds are based on sculpted and hand drawn or stock waveforms (no samples used).
• Requirements: NI Absynth 5.2 required.
Fluxwithit Maschinestrument Vol 1 Maschine Expansion-MAGNETRiXX
Maschinestrument Vol. 1 is a one of a kind sound expansion pack for Native Instruments Maschine.
Using advanced layering of analog hardware synths, acoustic vintage electric pianos, hybrid digital synthesis and the leading modeling synthesis techniques, each instrument is designed to inspire and fit into your mixes like no other product available for Maschine.
Intense Maschine optimization means that each patch takes advantage of Maschine specific effects and routing, tempo synced modulations, mod wheel control over filter sweeping, beat delays, grain effects, etc. All set up and ready to go so that you can spend more time playing and creating while maintaining access to deep sound sculpting tools right at your fingertips.
Maschinestrument Vol. 1 provides:
- 6.75 GB of uncompressed instruments formatted exclusively for use inside of Maschine.
- 256 presets specifically sculpted inside of Maschine, taking advantage of all of Maschine's potential.
- Each patch contains 30-45 samples for the utmost detailed modulations and tone.
- Advanced tagging means always being able to find just the sound you need when you need it, with no fumbling through the massive 256 presets available.
- 9 type tags covering bass, fx sounds, keys, leads, mallet, organ, pad, synth, winds
- 22 subtype tags
- Perfect for quickly inspiring and getting the most from your Maschine.
- 6.75 gigs uncompressed (4.79 gigs compressed RAR)
- Integrates completely inside of Native Instruments Maschine
- 256 Presets
- deeply multisampled instruments
- Extensively Tagged browser integration providing easy access to all sounds
- Compatible with Maschine 1.8.2 and up.
Dieguis Productions Synthetic KONTAKT MULTiFORMAT-MAGNETRiXX
This massive 8.3 GB collection (3.4 GB of 24-bit WAV files) of Electro-Pop and Pop-Rock Styles is a showcase of artists and groups like Tegan and Sara, Metric, Phoenix, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, Passion Pit, M83, Ellie Goulding, Capital Cities, Fun and so many more!
Synthetic contains an enormous collection of Instrument Kits that give you the freedom to simply use one layer of the instrument by itself or increase the depth, complexity and beauty by adding additional complimentary instrument parts. Synthetic includes Male Vocalists (Dry and Wet), Electric Guitars (Clean, Distorted and FX), Acoustic and Electric Drums, Melodic and Non-Melodic Percussion, Synth Bass, Keys, Synths, Pads and so many additional instruments that provide you with today's Electro-Pop and Pop-Rock sound. By giving you the ability to add the amount of depth and texture needed, along with multiple variations and rhythmic figures, Synthetic gives you total creative freedom and allows you to tweak to your hearts content!
Synthetic contains Drum and Percussion Elements which give you the freedom to create amazing drum and percussion grooves quickly and easily. Drum and Percussion Elements contains individual drum kit and percussion pieces (kick, snare, hi-hat, toms, cymbals, shaker, tambourine, sticks and many more) that you can use individually or mix n match to create an unlimited variety of drum and percussion grooves and rhythmic textures. There's also an enormous selection of Drum and Percussion Hits which have all been recorded with multiple velocities insuring dynamic performances every time!
Synthetic also includes Multi-Sampled Instruments including Synth, Bell, Mallet and Pads for you to mix n match, remix and adjust anyway you like it. Let Synthetic spark your creative flames and inject your projects with the attitude of today's hottest Electro-Pop and Pop-Rock music with the flair popular music from the 80's.
- 8.1 GB of material (3.3 GB of 24-bit WAV files)
- 2855 files in WAV, REX and Apple Loops (972WAV Loops)
- 972 WAV Loops
- 972 Apple Loops
- 771 REX Loops
- 50 Drum and Percussion Hits (24-bit WAV files)
- 90 Multi-Sampled Instrument files (24-bit WAV files)
KONTAKT FORMAT VERSION
- 3.4 GB of content
- 885 Total Kontakt Patches
- 814 Sliced Loops
- 46 Single Instruments Patches
- 19 Multi-Sample Instruments - Drums and Percussion
- 6 Multi-Sample Instruments - Melodic
Vocals - Male
Percussion - Non-Melodic (Shaker, Tambourine, Claps, Triangle, Wooden and Misc)
Percussion - Melodic
Electric Guitars (Clean, Distorted and FX)
Multi-Sampled Drums and Percussion
Multi- Sampled Melodic
Drums Only Version
WAV Loops: 1.16 GB (351 Loops)
Apple loops: 1.16 GB (351 Loops)
REX Loops: 515.3 MB (325 Loops)
Kontakt: 1.2 GB with 317 different kontakt patches
The FXB Project 54 free Bazille Patches
I recently sold my license to U-he Bazille. It is an incredible synth, but my CPU cannot cope with the required power. Some days ago I was cleaning my files and found several presets that I had created to this synth. So I decided to share them here. It is a very heterogeneous collection, and there aren’t audio demos available. But they’re free!
Vandalism Sounds Glitch Hop For Serum
'Shocking Glitch Hop For Serum' is the very first soundset for this provocative genre. This compilation brings you so many unique sounds, sure to unlock your next level of creativity. It features heavy basses, dirty and soft synths, intense leads and catchy sequences. These presets come with 4 macro control assignments suitable for a range of dirty genres. Genres such as, Dubstep, Complextro and Trap. Add creativity to your next track without limitations!
• 31 Bass Sounds
• 19 Synth Sounds
• 7 Lead Sounds
• 7 Sequence Sounds
• 23 Custom Tables
• Macro controls assigned
• ModWheel assigned
Vandalism Shocking Deep House For SONiC ACADEMY ANA PRESET
'Shocking Deep House For ANA' brings you fresh, expertly crafted and up-to-date sounds for House and its subgenres such as Deep, Future and Minimal. This compilation provides you deep basses, vintage synths, rich pads and fantastic plucks. All of this brings you a soundset full of quality patches and instant ideas!
This is the very first Deep House A.N.A. soundset. It brings presets to start making top-notch House tracks. If you are inspired by the tracks of ZHU, Ten Walls, Route 94, EDX, Nora en Pure and Oliver Heldens, then these sounds were crafted for you.
'Shocking Deep House For A.N.A.' provides a variety of sounds for endless opportunities to create your own signature sound!
• 64 Sonic Academy A.N.A. Presets
• 24 Bass Sounds
• 22 Synth Sounds
• 9 Lead Sounds
• 7 Pluck Sounds
• 2 Pad Sounds
Sonic Academy A.N.A. v.1.5 or higher is required for this soundset.