PinkNoise Orange2 NN-XT RFL ACID WAV DVDR-AI
ORANGE2 is the most complex NN-XT synthesizer refill ever created. It combines the two methods that we use in our products: the maximal utilization of NN-XT's power and the rich sound of the original synthesizer (Waldorf Microwave XT). The outcome is a very versatile and rich sounding NN-XT patch collection that beats all eletronic music styles from dry electro to dreamlike ambient.
ORANGE 2.5 is a unique Reason NN-XT refill that offers all advantages of NN-XT advanced sampler, including
• multilayer structure - for fatter sounds
• velocity splitting - for more lifelike playing
• tempo sync - to create rhytmic patches
• trigger by release - to get interesting effects
• alternate triggering more vivid & varied sounds
• modwheel & aftertouch sensitivity - to get wah-wah, sweep, vibrato effects
The name comes from the colour of the original synth: the German Waldorf Microwave XT is a legend! There is nothing like its sound, and it has inspired a lots of performers since its appearance in 1995.
Microwave XT is a virtual analogue instrument, which produces the sound by using the spectral wavetable synthesis developed by Waldorf, and combines it with 10 types of special "Waldorf" filters.
Contents of the multisamples
The multisample library (included) can be used with other samplers like Kontakt or EXS24. All samples are perfectly looped and contain the unity note information for quick auto-mapping. We use multisamples: it means that every layer consists of 12 wav files from C2 to A6.
Simple Oscillators (2221 samples - 280 MB)
These small multisamples are quite similar to PROTON’s oscillators: simple waveforms and morphing wavetables of Waldorf Microwave. Using them in a multilayer structure you can get fantastic sounding patches.
Complex Sounds (1321 samples - 1350 MB)
Complex sounds are very rich sounding Microwave XT sounds. Consequently they are quite large. We recorded different filter settings, velocity variations to get a wide range of dynamic, vivid sounds.
SPF Samplers Analogue Techno Synth Loops ACID WAV-MAGNETRiXX
Spf Samplers presents "Analogue Techno Synth Loops”. The sample pack was produced with an arsenal of analogue synths and sequencers. Analogue Techno Synth Loops is packed with 250+ synth loops that can help add that warmth and texture you get with analogue synths. So if your looking to warm up your productions this pack is perfect for you. Analogue Techno Synth Loops was produced with a large array of synthesizer including Access Virus C, DSI Evolver , DSI Mopho Keyboard, DSI Tetr4, Elektron MachineDrum, Elektron Monomachine, Elektron Octatrack, Novation KS Rack, Waldorf Q Rack, Waldorf XT every one of these synths was run through the Empirical Labs Distressor and the Joemeek SC2 and everything was sequenced on the dynamic beast the Octatrack.
As you can see from that impressive list you are truly getting a huge array of synths to choose from. Instead of having to spend thousands of pounds on equipment you can get the true sound of these analogue synths in one techno sample pack. And to help you out each loop is name with the synth that it was created with.
Analogue Techno Synth Loops is perfectly suited for Techno, Deep Tech, Minimal Tech, Minimal House and IDM. The techno sample pack has a raw quirky edge that can help inspire any producer.
The techno sample pack continues an abundance of arpeggio loops, bass loops, drones, atmospheres and synth loops. Everything is at 127BPM and key’d where necessary.
Karoryfer Samples Weresax for Sforzando
Behold – the Weresax! Seemingly an innocuous alto saxophone sample library, sampled chromatically across the entire standard range of the instrument with two velocity layers and two round robins. It can even seem sophisticated and smoothly expressive with its vibrato controlled by nine parameters and three low-frequency oscillators.
But we thought that as long as we’ve got all these notes sampled, and we’ve got them looped for infinite sustain, why not layer them together and see if we can make them sound like an accordion. After all accordions, like saxes and harmonicas, use vibrating reeds to produce sound. And, well, it worked. It’s not a completely realistic accordion, of course, but it can pass for one in a crowd.
Keeping the momentum going, we added more layered voices and more controls, and also made a sxnth – a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer using looped sax samples for oscillators. With polyphony, up to five unison voices, AHDSR envelope, vibrato, resonant highpass filter and a resonant lowpass filter with envelope and LFO, it’s capable of organic variations of many classic synthesizer sounds.
Weresax features 256 WAV samples (24-bit), 3 SFZ instrument mappings, a GUI and 20 presets. Requires Plogue Sforzando version 1.845 or newer for all features to work.
PlugInGuru MegaMagic PADS KONTAKT Serum EXS24
MegaMagic PADS is all about making beautiful, powerful, happy, sad, omnious, angry emotions... into sounds that you will get goosepimples when playing. well, at least I did. I set up some unique rules for this library to make sure it is 100% origional and unique
• Sounds are created 100% "in the box". There are a bazillion different libraries where people sample all their old analog/digital synthesizers. That's nice. It's been done. So for this library I used: ElectraX, Codex, Nave, Sculpture, Loom, Blue, Wavestation, ES2, Spire, Nemesis, the original Alchemy as my sound pallete.
• I then would mix 1,2 or sometimes 3 sounds together to make the final sound which would then be fed into similar Magical REVERB effects like you hear in MegaMagic Dreams. That's the MegaMagic part of these libraries. You don't need ANYTHING else to have the lush sounds, the ambience is recorded into the sound. This creates sounds like you have truly never played before....
• The samples are up to 20+ seconds long and there are 6 samples to make a single final sound. This is important. For over 25 years I've worked as one of the principal sound designers for Korg. A lot of the Synth PCM in their workstations was created by me. A lot of the Synth pad Patches were created by me. When working with these workstations, I was generally limited to less than 2 seconds for each sample due to memory limitations (these are less critcal now that memory is abundant). So for this library I want the sounds to truly be ALIVE. They go on forever and then they were carefully cross-fade looped so you can't even tell where the loop is at. This way, the sounds are interacting with each other in magical ways that keep the sound alive - you never hear a loop appear no matter how long you hold down a note. The crossfade technique I use records this into the final samples so that these sounds play the same no matter where you load them (as long as where you load them can read loop points correctly).
• I wanted to push the envelope. So I made this library for 5 (yes, FIVE) different Plug-in types! You can be a user of Reason, Logic Pro or use Omnisphere 2.1, Kontakt 5 and even Serum and have access to this library
Micromorph Morphzilla KONTAKT AUDIOSTRIKE
Morphzilla is a dual layer morphing tool for Kontakt 5 with a wide range of sounds including monstrous textured drones, evolving pads, ghostly atmospheres, impacts to complex, microscopic sound design elements.
Morphzilla provides more tools for composers/producers to create unique sound patches. Field recordings, found sounds and other sound oddities have been processed to create a palette of wonky and beautiful textures, mixing organic and non organic sounds.
Combine, twist, sculpt and morph to stretch the possibilities of this unique library and create your own sonic patches. Includes dusty pads, nasty impacts to beautiful textured soundscapes and more. But this is just the start – edit the sample start of each sound, reverse and morph the samples in each menu independently, then combine and crossfade these using the modulation wheel. One patch and 2 sample menus holding 302 unique, organically cultivated and beautifully sculptured sounds.
Although these samples will sound great out of the box, there aren’t really any preset patches in here – It’s ready and waiting for you to delve in to the simple user interface and create unique instrument patches for each project. This will sound like no other sample library you own – morphing between music and sound design, it’s dark, twisted and nasty but also uniquely beautiful too. If you want to add something a little bit special to your tracks, then this library is for you.
Morphzilla is great! Such a useful tool to create atmosphere.It’s really simple to use and only takes a few minutes to grasp the basics to create unique sounds quickly.I can’t wait to use it on a project
Custom Kontakt Script
1 NKI file / sound selection via inbuilt menus
302 ncw files (Kontakt compressed wav files)
Download via Continuata connect software
44.1Khz / 24Bit .ncw
Kontakt and .ncw
Kontakt 5.3.1 (Full Version) will work in time limited demo mode in the free Kontakt player)
32 and 64-bit compatible on MAC and PC
At least 2 GB of RAM recommended
Olson Audio Synthetic Instruments Library KONTAKT-DELiRiUM
Synthetic Instruments (SI-KTK) is a CD-ROM library with 43 waveform sets and more then 250 individual synthesizer instruments. SI-KTK will work in Kontakt version 1.2 and up. SI-KTK's instruments are true subtractive synthesizer programs, taking advantage of Kontakt's synthesizer engine, filters and modulation capabilities. Carefully prepared and unfiltered audio spectrums has been programmed and sampled, using an Analogue Systems 5-VCO modular and a Waldorf Microwave XT. The instruments were made by combining the audio data with parameter and filter tweaking - inside Kontakt.
To form the instrument sounds and characteristics, Kontakt's filters, modulation routings are extensively utilized. Key velocity, pressure and modulation wheel are programmed for huge articulations. Amp and filter ENV parameters, controlled by key velocity, increases the sense of physical instrument behavior and feel..
The instruments are named by their sample set labels plus an indication of their styles - Bass, kbd, ld and pad. A wide mix of warm analogue style and ice cold digital modes. Evolving sounds, oscillator syncs, deep spacious pads, synth basses, detuned VCO patches with extreme saturation. But also chord friendly, thin and discreet instruments, suitable for piano style playing.
- True subtractive synthesis
- More than 250 patches
- 43 sample sets
- Huge articulations and instrument feel
- VCO audio data from Analogue Systems modular synthesizer
- Digital mode audio from Waldorf's Microwave II series
- Sound shaping utilizing Kontakt's synthesizer engine & filters
- Audio, carefully looped in natural sound cycles
- Evolving and static unfiltered spectrums
Jason McGerr Sessions REFiLL SCD-BNT
Want Jason McGerr, drummer for Death Cab for Cutie, to play on your next track? Might be a problem. But if you'll settle for his drumming, his sound and his studio in ReFill form, there's always Jason McGerr Sessions.
All the Styles, All the Time
The Jason McGerr Sessions ReFill contains beats and rhythms suitable for a wide spectrum of musical styles; if you're looking for live played drums for your track, you'll find them here. It's that simple. A versatile drummer and a lover of good music in general, Jason provides you with drum loops and kits whose sound and playing styles range from basic bread 'n' butter pop beats through hip hop to live played glitch (!).
The Jason McGerr Sessions Refill was created specifically for Reason, and with Reason users needs in mind. Which becomes evident the moment you load it up. For instance, each of the featured drum loops comes with a multi-sampled kit made up of individual, full release sounds - letting you combine REX loops and indidvidual hits, for maximum flexibility. Need we add that every multi-sampled kit is available in close as well as ambience versions? Probably not.
On Location Drums
Every sound heard on Jason McGerr Sessions was recorded in Jason's own Two Sticks Recording Studio in Seattle, the very studio used to track the drums on the upcoming and highly anticipated Deathcab For Cutie album. The Sessions were recorded using Class A mics, preamps and outboard gear, capturing faithfully not only Jason McGerr's drums, but also the air and ambience of the room surrounding them.
More than 450 unique REX Loop variations, fills, lead-ins and endings, each with close and ambience version - Total number of REX Loops is over 900.
- More than 2,000 individual drum samples
- Three different versions of every drum kit. Can be used on their own or in various combinations
- Two multiple velocity snare sample collections that include ghost notes, drags, and rolls
- One kick drum recorded at multiple velocities with a felt as well as a plastic beater playing both into and off the drumhead
- 18 Song Starters to help you make the most of the JMS Refill
- 40 MIDI Files to be used with any of the included drum kits
- 38 ReDrum patches
- 12 Effects patches
- 38 NN-XT patches
- More than 25 Combinator patches including various Style Kits and Drum Machine performance patches