Samples From Mars Drumtrax ACID WAV ABLETON LIVE
Crunchy & Funky 8bit 80s Drums - Drumtrax is a collection of high end, tape saturated 24bit drum sounds inspired by the funky 8 bit drum machines of the 1980s. The sounds are reminiscent of Prince / Human League / mid 80s boogie, but with more bite. Though reminiscent of a Linn, the clap and hi-hats are dirtier (I prefer them) and the rimshot is closer to a TR-707. Classic cabasa, meaty snare, proto-house cowbell, and a warm kick created with the help of an SP-1200 sampler.
Punchy & Loud Tape Samples
Recorded with beautiful gear: Api, Neve & Otari
Sounds like: Prince, classic hip hop, DIY Techno
Tape Saturated & Unprocessed Digital WAVs
Tape drums are punchy & processed
Digital sounds are clean, with massive headroom
384 Royalty Free 24bit WAV Files
Kick, Snare, Rim, Clap, Toms, HH
Cabasa, Ride, Cowbell, Tambourine, Crash
16 pitches of each sound
The Recording Process
My basic philosophy when creating this library was to take each drum sound individually and asses what it needed and didn’t need (some sounds definitely required more processing than others). First the drums were recorded through a radial JDI direct box feeding into the mic preamp of an API 512C (a classic, awesome sounding mic preamp). Slight EQ curves were applied when necessary with an equally amazing sounding API 560 equalizer.
Samples From Mars Analog Tape Synths ABLETON LOGIC EXS KONTAKT
Not many people multi-sample synths to tape - it's time consuming and can leave a pretty big dent in your wallet. In fact, each synth patch we recorded took up about 1,250 ft of tape! (around 10 - 15 minutes). But the results sound absolutely incredible! Who cares about time and money when you have sweet, sweet analog synths recorded to a classic reel to reel machine? These patches are truly special. Warm, fat, gritty and pretty. Enjoy :)
What You Get:
10 soft synth instruments created by multi-sampling analog synthesizers to a 1/4" mastering reel to reel
Sounds range from saturated sub bass to epic 80s poly synths, sync leads and dirty FX
Featuring: Roland MKS-7, Oberheim SEM, Moog Micromoog, and Novation Bass Station
Ready for Ableton 9, Kontakt 5 and Logic
24bit WAV Files for any sampler / DAW
Samples From Mars Modern Oddities MULTiFORMAT
This is a truly unique release - we took a tiny little drum machine (with a big sound), sequenced it with FX and looped the results through a Roland Scooper, where the sounds were live-warped, bit crushed, reversed, pitched, re-quantized and filtered. All of this was captured on 1/4" tape and transformed into a killer library of modern & weird (but highly useable) sounds and instruments.
The result: clubby kicks, modern claps, punchy snaps, cosmic toms, synthy hi hats, Villalobos-style perc and tons of wonky FX hit. Clean one shots, dirty lo-fi drum kits, and fully tweakable chromatic keyboard instruments for Ableton, Kontakt, Logic, WAV & more.
...::: What You Get :::...
• 800+ One Shot 24bit WAVs of drums, percussion & FX
• Fat 909 style kicks, electro snares, modern claps, punchy snaps, cosmic toms, synth-hats and weirdo percussion
• Ready for Ableton Push with fully mapped drum racks, lo-fi drum kits & keyboard instruments
• 27 fully mapped instruments for Kontakt, Logic EXS, Reason NN-XT, HALion, MachFive, SFZ, Soundfont & Structure
• All kicks and tonal percussion are tuned and labeled by note name where applicable
• Recorded to tape through a variety of analog hardware - API, SSL, Neve & More
• Extensive bit crush, pitching, filtering, warping and processing gives you sounds the original machine wasn't capable of producing
• 675 MB unzipped
...::: Formats :::...
• 24bit WAV (Compatible with All DAWs)
• Ableton Push - Live 9
• Kontakt - Logic EXS - Reason NN-XT
• Soundfont - SFZ - Structure
• HALion - MachFive
FatLoud Dope 808 ACID WAV AIFF MASCHINE-DISCOVER
We're happy to present you Dope808. Is it another stock 808 library? Yes and no, but mostly... no. Sure, it is inspired by modern 808 sound and yes, it has all those big & tuned in key kicks, crispy snares & hihats, wide cymbals, snappy toms, cowbells, congas & other misc samples achieved by torture of our tape machines - but it's not a big allround library of stock sounds. In fact, we think that this little library is a perfect companion for all your 808 and non-808 samples. It'll defenitely bring some 'fresh air' to your drum patterns. Just download the demo and try it yourself!
All samples in this collection are are multiformat and 100% compatible with modern hardware & software samplers.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
• completely royalty free material to use within your commercial compositions
• 354 drum samples divided in to 9 categories: kick, snare, clap, misc, hats, cymbal, tom kicks, toms & congas
• 4 formats: 16 bit WAV, 24 bit WAV, 24 bit AIFF, Maschine (tagged wav files, no kits)
• 100% compatibility with all modern software & hardware samplers
PLEASE NOTE: Melodic loops & samples are NOT INCLUDED in this pack. This pack contains ONLY drum & percussion samples. Other samples are used in MP3 DEMO for demo purposes ONLY!
All samples in this library are royalty free...
Audio Animals Live Drums Mix Tuition Pack WAV
Audio Animals presents a collection of live drum loops. These loops are also featured in our essential live drums sample packs. In this sample pack we have provided the raw dry stems with no processing applied to them. The idea behind this sample pack is to provide our customers and clients with high quality live drum recording so they can practice getting their live drum mixes as best as possible. Featuring 3 drum loops, including 11 stems for each.
This pack contains:
3 80 BPM Loops
Hi Hat Stem
Kick Bottom Stem
Kick Sub Stem
Kick Top Stem
OH Room Stem
Snare Bottom Stem
Snare Top Stem
XY Room Stem
All samples are recorded and processed in 44,100 24bit wav.
Producers Choice J Dilla Boom Bap Phonetics Drum Kit WAV
Our sound designers painstakingly mimicked the EXACT drum sounds used by J Dilla, Kev Brown & Mad Lib.
The Boom Bap Phonetics drum kit is the 'go to' drum library for Boom Bap drum samples. The kit captures J Dilla's signature styled drums by using the same filtering techniques, creative EQ & compression, and drum machines as the legendary producer.
This J Dilla inspired drum kit is packed with over 170+ drum samples, crafted using the following equipment:
• Akai MPC3000
• SP-303 Sampler
• P-505 Sampler
• Technics Turntables w/ Dirty Vinyl Drums
• MPC READY - pgm files included so you can load into your unit fast and easily!
Each sound was recorded from vinyl record and split tested through different chains to get the perfect boom bap sound:
• 1200 → Preamp → Sp 303 → Product
• 1200 → Preamp → Sp 505 → Product
• 1200 → Sp 303 → Product
• 1200 → Sp 505 → Product
• 1200 → Preamp → Sp 303 → Mpc 3000 → Product
• 1200 → Preamp → Sp 505 → Mpc 3000 → Product
• Num → Preamp → Sp 303 → Mpc 3000 → Product
• Num → Preamp → Sp 505 → Mpc 3000 → Product
This kit has become the 'go to' kit for hundreds of leading producers - and now you can benefit from a real, authentic boom bap flavour.
Samples From Mars DX MULTiFORMAT
The Old Skool Drum Machine Recorded to Tape: The DX was a drum machine produced in 1983, which, along with its big brother, the DMX, was used on many hit records of that era (most notably New Order's "Blue Monday"). In addition to 80s pop, it was widely used on many house/new wave jams 80s Hip Hop, and even the early digital era of reggae.
The DX delivers a huge, acoustic/electronic drum sound akin to the Linndrum, Drumtrax and 707 (but fuller sounding). Thick, punchy, and sits well in any mix.
We multi-sampled it to 1/4" tape through classic preamps, hardware saturation and Apogee conversion, transforming it into a killer Ableton 9 drum rack, Maschine Kit and Logic EXS patches. And the WAV files will work in any DAW/sampler.
• 800x 24bit WAV Samples - Kick, Snare, Toms, Clap, Shaker, HH, & Crash
• Extensive Analog Pitch and Saturation Variations
• 28 WAV Loops @ 120 BPM created with an Elektron Octatrack
• Formatted for Ableton 9, Maschine (all versions) & Logic EXS
• WAVs Compatible with any DAW/Sampler - 600MB
Ableton Live 9:
• Highly customized DX drum rack ready for Push or any controller
• Loops session (audio created with Elektron Octatrack) with 5 part royalty free composition
• Samples are mapped per group ascending from C1 upwards
• Smart controls for each patch compatible with Logic Remote for iPad
Maschine MK1, MK2, Mikro & Studio:
• 10 Custom groups with tagged samples for Maschine Library
• Ready for all versions of Maschine with 2.0 software