Puremagnetik Eight Bit Sounds of The 6581 SiDCHiP for EXS24-NoGRP
Recorded directly from an original 6581 SID chip, the Eight Bit library includes a unique palette of basses, leads and pads. Puremagnetik has meticulously captured the sonic qualities of the SID and reprogrammed them into the EXS environment.
The Commodore 64 is the best selling single personal computer model of all time. The 6581 SID (Sound Interface Device) was the built-in sound chip of the Commodore 64, Commodore 128 & Commodore MAX Machine. It was one of the first sound chips of its kind to be included in a home computer prior to the digital sound revolution!
Eight Bit for EXS24 Key Features:
Eight Bit can load directly or into EXS or any EXS translatable instrument. Eight Bit has been optimized using the latest keymap and sample construction technology for expressive modulation, realistic sustains & group crossfades within the EXS environment.
• Large Selection of SID Instruments
• Expressive Macro Control Mapping
• Standard "Pure SID" Waveforms
• Comprehensive Layering and EFX
• Over 260MB of Sounds!
Size (uncompressed): 295 MB
- EXS24 Compatible Instrument
Sonus Dept INDUSTRY KONTAKT
INDUSTRY is a sound library for Kontakt featuring a vast sonic palette, from epic earthshaking percussions to subtle pads and bells, from deep basses to weird sound FX. It features everything you need to build intricated atmospheres, aggressive rhythms and cinematic progressions.
From the experimental musician to the soundtrack composer, from the old school industrial devotee to the guitarist that wants to add something different to his music, INDUSTRY will please a wide range of audience.
• 32 patches for Kontakt, featuring 3 rich drum kits for a total of almost 100 carefully crafted samples, 5 big sets of FX, 8 pitched percussions, 12 synth patches including harsh leads, melodic pads and acoustic instruments, 4 aggressive basses – a total of almost 1 GB of unique sounds (uncompressed size).
• all the patches have a vast range of effects, some triggerable directly from your keyboard, including: filters, delay, reverb, phaser, compressor, distorsions, spatial effects, chord builder – you won’t need any additional effect to obtain the sound you are looking for that perfectly suits your track.
• everything you hear was sampled or rendered at 24 bits – you will notice the pristine quality of every single sound.
• every patch has its own GUI, carefully crafted and oriented towards usability and beauty.
SkyforSounds CHIP SOUNDS for u-he HIVE\
Bring back the lovely sound of old video games and 8-bit chip tunes to your productions with CHIP SOUNDS for u-he HIVE.
Whether you’re going pure retro or want to spice up modern songs with the unique vibe from back in the day – with 86 faithfully created presets from basses to leads and even drums CHIP SOUNDS for u-he HIVE gives you everything you need to recreate this unforgettable feeling! You also get 14 midi files to get you started right away!
Chip Sounds features
86 presets for u-he Hive (v1.1).
Includes 20 basses, 15 drums, 7 fx, 23 leads, 10 plucks, 11 sequences.
PureMagnetik MalletPak One MULTiFORMAT
MalletPak One is a collection of 13 multisampled marimba instruments. It was recorded in a reflective room with a pair of Shure KSM32s in an ORTF configuration to capture the wide stereo field of the instrument. Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round-robin triggering and several velocity layers each.
A violin bow recorded for each marimba bar creates an eerily textured patch with infinite sustain. A hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed texture allows you to mix between articulations. The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching during a performance or recording. Additionally, there are several synthetic patches using the marimba as sound source to create unique new musical tones.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with artist Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak One Features
• 13 multi-sampled instruments
• Over 900 high quality samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1 & up, Kontakt 3.5 & up or Logic 8 & up
• 250 MB of physical RAM
• 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik Phazeform Vol.1 for Live 7 DYNAMiCS
The mothership of Casio synthesis, the CZ-1 was a remarkable piece of technology in its day, emulated by other leading synthesizer manufacturers. Casio's CZ line of Phase Distortion synthesizers are incredibly unique devices that used digital synthesis without a filter as opposed to traditional analog subtractive synthesis with a filter. The CZ line used phase distortion to somewhat simulate an analog filter, it had in total eight different waveforms: as well as the standard sawtooth, square, and pulse waveforms, it had a special double sine waveform, a half-sine waveform, and three waveforms with simulated filter resonance: resonant sawtooth, triangle, and trapezoidal waveforms.
The VL-Tone hybrid calculator/synthesizer, has a warm place in the hearts of many with its simple electronic sounds, factory rhythms and built-in speaker. Despite having few synthesis options the VL-Tone has a single note sequencer (fun!), an LFO and ADSR generator. Nevertheless the VL-Tone is a unique little creature that has found its way onto many famous recordings.
Complete palette of famous Phase Distortion sounds
Multi-sampled CZ library with advanced DAW integration
A collection of expertly programmed clips
Sound set of percussion menus
Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects
Puremagnetik PM Grand MULTiFORMAT-DYNAMiCS
A multi-sampled Yamaha Conservatory Grand Piano that includes a library of advanced instruments and looped clips in various styles.
This Pack contains a collection of 9 advanced instruments and 50 looped clips optimized for Ableton Live, Native Instruments Kontakt and Apple Logic. The included instruments contain multi-sampled programs with release and sustain tones, a "lite” version with a much smaller footprint, a reverse piano, an infinte sustained piano and several electrified tones.
Piano Type: Yamaha C3 6'1" Conservatory Grand
Microphones: Ccombination of a close pair of Neumann KM 84s in an XY configuration, along with a spaced pair of Earthworks omnidirectional mics. All mics recorded through a True Systems Precision 8 mic pre.
• 3 velocity zones on each of 88 keys.
• Key Release sounds for realistic mechanical nuances
• "Sustain Leakage” has captured the sound of all strings resonating when the sustain pedal is activated
• Requires Ableton Live 7 or higher, Kontakt 3 or higher, Logic 8 or higher
• 300 MB of physical RAM
• 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Puremagnetik Analog Bass Vol 2 For Live 7-AMPLiFY
Analog Bass Volume 2 aims to re-create the unique character of the MS-20 for use in modern digital workstations. Sampled with the highest quality conversion, Puremagnetik has captured the authentic sound of this legendary monosynth. Puremagnetik has gone a step further and combined external MoogВ® and DoepferВ® modulation sources with the MS-20 to create new sounds impossible to produce with the MS-20 alone.
Analog Bass Volume 2 features:
* Over 250MB of high quality sounds sampled directly from the legendary KORG MS-20.
* Optimized integration with Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and GarageBand.
* Custom Macro control mappings and racks for Ableton Live.
* Compatible with both Ableton Sampler & Simpler instruments.
* Easy Edit KSP user interface for Kontakt.
* High quality 24-bit 96khz content.