Audio Media International September 2015
Audio Media is an international publication dealing with professional audio technology for the post production, broadcast, recording, new media, and sound reinforcement sectors.
MusicTech October 2015
Music Tech Magazine is the practical magazine about music recording and production, which is renowned for the way it helps readers improve their understanding and expertise in music technology.
Tone Report Weekly Issue 92 (September 11, 2015)
The Premier Pedal Publication. Tone Report is a publication for guitar players obsessed with great tone. Featuring the newest gear reviews, interviews with both musicians and builders, DIY articles, and the best tone-tips around. For guitarists everywhere- play till your fingers bleed.
Mix Magazine September 2015
Mix is the world's leading magazine for the professional recording and sound production technology industry. Mix covers a wide range of topics including: recording, live sound and production, broadcast production, audio for film and video, and music technology.
Social Media Promotion For Musicians ePUB
Social Media Promotion for Musicians by best selling music author Bobby Owsinski is the truly the best, most comprehensive and up to day resource for marketing yourself, your band and your music online.
The book shows you how to stop just using social media and learn how to promote with it, as you’ll find a host of online insider tips and tricks that that will help you gain more fans and followers, increase your views, and grow your ticket and merch sales.
Social Media Promotion For Musicians shows artists, bands, engineers and producers the latest techniques and strategies to increase your online presence more effectively and efficiently than you ever thought possible. Best of all, anyone can do it!
* How to increase your online exposure to increase your fan base
* How to have more time for creating by saving at least an hour every day on common social media operations
* Exclusive promotional tips that boost your views and followers
* How to uncover and develop your brand
* The secret behind successful tweets and posts
* How to craft a successful newsletter to increase your ticket and merch sales
* 10 ways to make sure that fans, music critics and bloggers, bookers and promoters, and agents and managers always have your latest information
* Ways to optimize your YouTube channel and videos to maximize your views
and so much more.