Ukulele: A manual for beginners and teachers by Wagner Kerchaten
This book is a step-by-step guide for beginners. It helps you understand and work your way to learning the instrument better. While unlike other books which may teach you songs and melodies, this book teaches you basic rudiments of music, how to build more chords, transpose songs, and many more. The audio accompanying this book, is provided for you not to get lost on track .
This book is also made for Ukulele teachers. It contains exercises and activities which you can use to further hone the skills/knowledge of your students. Blank chord charts and music sheets are available for additional chords and song application purposes.
Guitar Mastery 2: The Ultimate Guide on Guitar Theory, Chords and Techniques for Beginners (Guitar Theory, Guitar Lessons Book)
Guitar Mastery is a step by step easy guide, which will teach you how to play guitar. All necessary information about guitar is covered in brief in this book. With help of this book, you can learn guitar at the comfort of your home.
This book is For:
- Those who want to Learn on How to play Guitar - Those who played guitar a long time ago and want to play this instrument again - Those who lack motivation to play guitar - Those who want to Improve Their knowledge and skills
In this Book You will Learn…..
- What are Common Types of Guitar and Accessories - Components, Anatomy of Your Guitar - How To Stay Motivated While You Master Guitar - How To Tune Your Guitar, Name of the Strings - Basic Guitar Chords and How To Master Them - Common Types of Chords - Major, Minor and Dominant Chords - How To Strum and Improve it - How To use Tablature ( Tabs and some exercises) - Correct Body Posture while playing ( to avoid back pain) - Why Dedication beats talent - Everyone can learn to play this instrument - Word on Productivity sounds good right….? But it's up to YOU to take action Note from An Author Music is all about sharing and that's the reason why I decided to share my ideas and knowledge. One book is not enough on mastering any instrument, but there’s no way you won’t gain value from this book, if you are a beginner. I'm not a professional guitar teacher, but I’m still willing to provide value to you. Music is my passion, it means a lot to me. I also hope that I'm able to inspire you to learn guitar and minimize the frustrations, negative feelings. It’s my way of giving back on everything that learning this instrument did for me. This book was written by a guitar player and is meant for other guitar players. Remember - You don't need a Kindle device to read this book. Just download a free Kindle reader for your computer, tablet, or smartphone! Want to be a better guitar player? Then this book is for You!! Purchase Guitar Mastery Part 1 and become the guitar player you've always wanted to be! At the end of the day I'm Extremely Grateful for Every Download! Thank You! - Roland Peipinsh
Guitar Hacks: Memorize the Fretboard, Learn Every Note & Quickly Go From Beginner to Expert!
This quick-start guide will provide you with everything you need to know to quickly go from beginner to expert and unlock your full potential!
This books makes it simple and easy to learn the basics, and become the guitarist you’ve always dreamt of….in no time!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn…
How to memorise the fretboard and instantly locate every note like it’s second nature
The fundamentals of guitar playing in simple, clear and concise points
A brief introduction into music theory (what you need to know to get started)
The anatomy of a guitar
Understanding guitar lingo
(insert bullet point)
The easiest songs to learn for beginners including ‘Knockin' on heaven's door’ and ‘Hey Soul Sister’!
And loads more helpful hacks!
Take the first step towards becoming the guitarist you’ve always dreamt of and download this book for a limited time price!
So let’s get going and before you know it you’ll be playing your favorite songs off by heart!
Check Out What Others Are Saying…
"This is a simple straight forward book. It gives instructions where needed and doesn't overwhelm a beginner." - J_BOSS
" I find this book very motivational as well as informative for guitar beginners." - Spyke Eldron
"Great resource for the new player and also the expert as well. I'm just starting out learning how to play the guitar and this book gives you the basics in learning how to play. However, I'm still going to take lessons and use this book as a reference when practicing. Very easy to understand and very good to share with someone else and compare learning experiences together." - Samantha Butcher
The Song Creation Formula: 7 Easy Steps to Writing Your Song
This book is for people who've never written a song, as well as songwriters looking for new inspiration. In "7 Easy Steps to Writing Your Song", you'll have a step by step guide to write your first song or write a song in a new way, breaking your old patterns and habits. How would you like to ask your favourite songwriters about their writing process and what inspires them? This is exactly what Signe has done and now you can learn from their years of experience creating songs that inspire people. Interviews with influential Canadian songwriters include - Jim Cuddy (Blue Rodeo), Greig Nori (Treble Charger), Oh Susanna, Jeremy Fisher, Kat Goldman, Luke Doucet (Whitehorse) and Craig Northey (Odds). This book also contains a fascinating, in-depth examination of 33 popular chord progressions by Taylor Abrahamse.
Harmonic Exercises For Jazz Piano: Short Version
The purpose of this book is to develop your knowledge of the voice-leading used in jazz harmony and extend your technical abilities in that direction. The exercises will help you to learn the basic way of building chords, develop your technical abilities and help you gain a better understanding of the logic in the harmonic movement.
Guitar: Guitar Scales Demystified; Beginners Guide To Guitar Scales
Have You Ever Wanted To Play Guitar, But Didn’t Know How? Guitar Scales Demystified Clears Up Every Single Question You Have With Guitar Scales Once And For All!
In Guitar Scales Demystified You’re about to discover how to...
Proven steps and strategies on how to learn all about guitar scales and methods of reading those scales. It is designed for a beginner to learn guitar scales quickly and easily.
What sets this book apart from other books and material found on the Internet is that we teach and emphasize a self-decoding process using interval patterns. We will be giving you a broad overview of all of the different types of guitar scales, and letting you know which ones are used most commonly and with what type of music. There are so many scales that exist, that it is difficult to keep them organized. This book will help you understand the scale terminology so that the scales remain organized. This book also provides insightful information on the importance of learning guitar scales. It breaks the guitar scales down for you in an easy-to-understand way.
Being that there are so many guitar scales to learn, a beginner may wonder where to even start. It may become rather overwhelming. That is where we come in. We don’t want you to be overwhelmed. It is not necessary to memorize every note in every guitar scale; if you memorize the format alone, you will be able to train your brain to practice the scales in our effective learning method. We also have a handy
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn in Guitar Scales Demystified...
What Scales Are And Why You’ve Got To Master Them For Ultimate Guitar Success!
Using Guitar Scales Self-Decoding For Super Quick Guitar Mastery!
Actual Professionally Created Images For Enhanced Grasping Of Guaranteed Guitar Scales Fast Learning.
Fast Start Guitar Scales Mastery Application. Quick Take Massive Action Steps To Get You Playing Now.
And much, much more!
Piano Scales, Chords & Arpeggios Lessons with Elements of Basic Music Theory
This new edition book is all that you will ever need for learning piano chords, scales, arpeggios, how to read music, and basic music theory!
Piano Professor Damon Ferrante guides you through 140 step-by-step lessons (for beginner to advanced levels).
This easy-to-follow method, used by thousands of piano students and teachers, is designed to be interactive, engaging and fun.
The lessons will greatly improve your piano technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself piano or learning with a music instructor, this book and video course will take your piano playing to a whole new level!
Ask yourself this:
1. Have you always wanted to learn how to play piano scales, chords, and arpeggios, but did not know where to start?
2. Did you start piano lessons once and give up because the lessons were too difficult?
3. Are you struggling to follow online piano lessons that seem to jump all over the place without any sense of direction or consistency?
4. Would you like to expand your musical understanding and learn how to play the piano through an affordable, step-by-step book and video course?
If your answer to any of the these questions is yes, then this piano book and video course is definitely for you!