Piano Scales, Chords & Arpeggios Lessons with Elements of Basic Music Theory
This new edition book is all that you will ever need for learning piano chords, scales, arpeggios, how to read music, and basic music theory!
Piano Professor Damon Ferrante guides you through 140 step-by-step lessons (for beginner to advanced levels).
This easy-to-follow method, used by thousands of piano students and teachers, is designed to be interactive, engaging and fun.
The lessons will greatly improve your piano technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself piano or learning with a music instructor, this book and video course will take your piano playing to a whole new level!
Ask yourself this:
1. Have you always wanted to learn how to play piano scales, chords, and arpeggios, but did not know where to start?
2. Did you start piano lessons once and give up because the lessons were too difficult?
3. Are you struggling to follow online piano lessons that seem to jump all over the place without any sense of direction or consistency?
4. Would you like to expand your musical understanding and learn how to play the piano through an affordable, step-by-step book and video course?
If your answer to any of the these questions is yes, then this piano book and video course is definitely for you!
William Russo Composing Music A New Approach PDF
Aimed at those who have some knowledge of music but not formal training in composition, this concise introduction to composing starts right in with a brief composition exercise, then proceeds step by step through a series of increasingly complex and challenging problems, gradually expanding the students musical grammar.
"This is a wonderful book for anyone who is developing improvising skills or who would like a fun way to explore music."-Jim Stockford, Co-Evolution Quarterly
Guitar: How to Master the Circle of 5ths
The Ultimate Tool for All Musicians...
Inside How to Master the Circle of 5ths you'll learn...
Why the Circle of 5ths is the Ultimate Tool...
How to Quickly Build the Circle of 5ths...
How to Effortlessly Remember the Circle of 5ths...
How the Circle of 5ths Applies to Notes, Chords, and Keys...
What Makes a Key Major or Minor...
How to Transition Between Major and Minor Keys...
If you want to understand music theory without the usual
headache, this book is for you.
I explain all the details and define every term.
Most importantly, I build to the big picture piece by piece so you can see why music is structured the way it is.
I'll show you practical patterns within this structure that can immediately be applied to your playing.
Knowledge like this improves every aspect of your guitar practice because it provides a new, clear lens to view your study through.
I speak from personal experience when I say the guitar can be a confusing and frustrating instrument.
I couldn't play music to save my life for years.
Eventually I forced myself to read and practice so much that I came to understand how the guitar works.
I got to that fluid state where playing is pure bliss
I don't want you to have to force yourself, like I did.
I want it to be easy for you to learn to play.
The circle of 5ths is an extremely powerful musical tool– if you know how to use it.
Inside, I'll show you exactly that.
All the best,
Scott J. Harris
Guitar: The Ultimate Beginner's Crash Course
This eBook is excellent for those who are just starting out with a guitar, or to polish existing techniques and styles. There is a plethora of information to be discovered about the stringed instrument, and Guitar: The Ultimate Beginner’s Crash Course will provide you with an unshakable foundation from which you can build and discover your own personality and style in playing guitar.
Whether your desire to learn guitar is based on just wanting to learn a few chords to play around a campfire or to begin a serious musical pursuit, Guitar: The Ultimate Beginner’s Crash Course is a marvelous place to start.
The Ultimate Beginner’s Crash Course – Master The Guitar Fretboard, Notes, And Improve Your Technique In No Time With 17 Amazing Guitar Lessons!
Guitar: The Ultimate Beginner’s Crash Course delves into the mystery, the fascination with one of the world’s most popular instrument. This eBook will provide, as the title implies, a beginner’s crash course that will bring your novice skills up to intermediate very quickly.
You will learn:
History of the guitar
Parts of a guitar
Fingerboard and string knowledge
What Are Chords? by George Brodbeck
"What Are Chords?" offers a comprehensive, clear and easy to follow step by step look at what chords are and how to create them. Look at 112 musical illustrations and listen to 49 audio tracks on the What Are Chords website.
You will discover:
1. How to easily extract chords from Major, Minor, Dominant, Diminished & Half Diminished, Diminished Blues and Whole Tone Scales.
2. How to write their chord symbols in a clear and unmistakable way.
3. The relationship between chords and the circle of fifths.
4. What guide tones are and why they are the foundation of every chord.
5. How to build chords up from simple triads to 7-note giants, in all chord types.
6. 7 diagrams and 9 chord trees that present a different and unique way to look at harmony.
7. The secrets of sus4 chords and how to treat chords that go outside a key center.
8. Lots of advice about musical styles and which chord types are best suited.
9. My chord blog on the website to interact or ask questions.
10. Most importantly that knowing and understanding chords or harmony is much less painful than you ever thought.
The Audio Expert All You Need to Know About Audio
Gain a deep understanding of audio practice and theory with this easy-to-read book, illustrated with more than 400 figures and photographs. Using common sense, plain-English explanations and minimal math, author Ethan Winer helps you understand audio at the deepest, most technical level-no engineering degree necessary. If you’re an intermediate to advanced recording engineer or audiophile, you already know the basic mechanics of how audio "works." This book will take you beyond that, weaving together audio concepts, theories of aural perception and acoustics, musical instrument physics, and basic electronics and demonstrating their relationships to one another. Rather than merely showing you how to use audio devices like equalizers and compressors, Winer explains how they work internally and how they are spec'd and tested.
Piano For Beginners 3rd Revised Edition
This new revised edition of Piano for Beginners is an essential guide for piano and keyboard first-timers. Simplifying the process through step-by-step tutorials, this bookazine will help you lay a solid foundation for years of enjoyment. From the correct way to sit at the piano to reading notation, we start with the basics before expanding your musical horizons with easy home recoding and genre-specific tutorials.
Everything you need to know to start playing the piano
- Essential advice to help you choose the right piano and learn the basics
- Learn to read musical notation and familiarise yourself with music theory
Playing the piano
- Turn theory into practice by following our guides to scales and chords
Play in the style of…
- From classical to blues, replicate the sound of your favourite genre