USB Audio Player PRO 2.4.4
High quality media player for use with USB audio DACs (or any other USB audio class compliant device).
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
• Local folder and Network browsers now display the current path on top.
• The app now asks for permission to use the USB DAC when you connect it. When selecting 'Always', permission is not always asked to use the USB device when starting the app and the app is started automatically after attaching the USB DAC.
• Added work-around for permission problem that crashed the app on some Samsung models running Android 5.1.1 (S5, Tab Pro 12.2, etc.).
How To Use:
Install Modded Google Play.
Download & install version 1.1.0,open/close.
No delete 1.1.0 install version 2.4.2
Download & install version 1.1.0.
Download & install Freedom,open version 1.1.0 from Freedom,close.
No delete 1.1.0,install version 2.4.2
No need Modded Google Play.
Easy Voice Recorder Pro v18.104.22.168 For Android
Easy Voice Recorder Pro is a simple, fun, and easy to use audio & voice recorder. Use it to record meetings, lectures, and personal notes, without time limits or ads!
★ Record to MP4 files using AAC (on Gingerbread and higher), 3GP files using AMR, and WAVE files for lossless recording. You can even record in the background and control the recorder using a widget, while you do other things!
★ It's incredibly easy to share and manage your recordings. Everything is also accessible via your device's external storage.
★ No time limits, push notifications or SMS spam!
The pro version comes with many additional enhancements and extra features. Here are just some of the improvements:
★ Bluetooth support.
★ Stereo support.
★ Continue an existing wave recording.
★ Support for folders.
★ Boost volume and reduce noise with the gain and noise gate features.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
Easy Voice Recorder is not intended to be used as a phone call recorder. Easy Voice Recorder may also not be compatible with all devices and all configurations, and the quality of any recording will always be limited by the quality of the device's microphone. Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro.
Some devices may also have known issues; please consult the help feature inside Easy Voice Recorder to learn more.
If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
If there are any problems, please contact me via email, and we can troubleshoot the problem together. I am unable to follow up or reply to comments left on the market.
Explanation of the permissions
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Check license - Verify market license.
- Improved the shortcuts available on the home screen.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you for your continued support! If you like Easy Voice Recorder, please take the time to leave us a nice review; this really helps us out! We can also be reached via EVR's help page.
Mp3 Volume Boost Gain Loud PRO v2.0 For Android
AUDIATOR BOOSTER is a powerful audio management, gain tool and mp3 volume booster for android, which amplify the volume of your mp3 , mp2 , wma , ra , ogg , aac , ac3 , wav , flac , aif , ogg music , audiobook , ringtone , records in any length and with a variety of options and pass your headphone and speaker limits and get a loud sound.
With AUDIATOR BOOSTER the mp3 volume booster for android, you can easily search for mp3 , mp2 , wma , ra , ogg , aac , ac3 , wav , flac , aif , ogg music , audiobook, ringtone, records and then amplify and boost them, set the output destination with a custom frequency, bitrate, channel mono, channel stereo, levels of amplification and the amplification mode to produce the loud sound to the headphone and speaker.
The user interface is very exciting and entirely based on the MATERIAL DESIGN.
AUDIATOR mp3 volume booster for android is a gain app that give loud sound to your headphone and speaker based on the famous library ffmpeg.
About ffmpeg, ffmpeg is number 1 in the world of multimedia processing and mp3 volume booster, therefore, AUDIATOR BOOSTER the mp3 volume booster for android benefit from all its strength and speed and will exceed your headphone and speaker limits with the loud sound.
AUDIATOR the mp3 volume booster for android have a very simple user experience, with only three steps, you can amplify and boost all the mp2 , wma , ra , ogg , aac , ac3 , wav , flac , aif , ogg mp3 music within your android phone to give your headphone and speaker the loud sound:
1° import music, audiobook, ringtone, records "+"
2° customize the volume boost settings or just let the defaults mp3 volume boost settings depends on your headphone and speaker limits.
3° run mp3 volume boost "Boost" to make the loud sound.
And finally, you can listen, compare, set as ringtone and share the boosted loud music via social media or emails.
1° supported audio formats: mp3 , mp2 , wma , ra , ogg , aac , ac3 , wav , flac , aif , ogg.
2° a Background Mode that can work for hours in background if you plan to amplify all your music libraries while sleeping.
3° a wealthy explorer to import from the mp3 music library of the smartphone or from SD memory with the possibility to search and import globaly.
4° rich Audio Bitrate: bitrate 8 kb / s, bitrate 64 kb / s, bitrate 128 Kb / s, bitrate 256kb / s, bitrate 320 Mb / s, bitrate 480 Mb / s.
5° rich Audio Sample Rate: sample rate 16 kHz / s, sample rate 24 kHz, sample rate 32 kHz, sample rate 22.050 kHz, sample rate 44.100 kHz, sample rate 48 kHz.
6° the user interface is rich in terms of animation and it is based on Material Design and google guides.
7° many amplification mode if you prefer the most: fast speed or optimal quality or the minimum size or all of them.
8° the ability to read mp3 music with headphone and speaker, share mp3 music, modify mp3 music and tone as the loud amplified result files.
9° queue management and batch processing.
10° supports all ARM devices (CPU).
11° A direct connection with the development team to report and suggest new features
And there are much more to discover.. Try it and enjoy!
Warning: too much amplification can cause distortion, it depends on the original file, the hardware.. so please use the built-in preview function to test the result and pick the best boosting level before actually doing the conversion.
- Add video support for the following format: rmvb, flv, avi, mov, mp4, m4a, 3gp, 3g2, mj2, mkv, wmv, webm, Divx.
- Remove Internet Permission.
- Improve the support for older Android version 2.x .
- Add multilingual support:
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Pro) v2.1.0 For Android
The Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder takes mobile sound recording to the next level. Feature-packed and loaded with customization options, and with high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it's miles ahead of any standard recording app. Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more—if you can hear it, the app can record it. With one-tap access and a sleek, intuitive interface, you’ll be up and recording with pushbutton ease. And best of all, sharing is a breeze—you can send your clips to your computer by Bluetooth, USB cable or SD card, and share via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud or store online with Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive.
With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!
★ Capture audio and store as MP3 clips in real-time
★ Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widget
★ Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps
★ Select front or back microphone for better clarity
★ Switch recording icon for discretion
★ Manage recordings easily—share, sort, rename and delete as you please
★ Specify storage space—app automatically stops recording when storage limit is reached
★ Specify input gain settings for optimum recording in various noise levels
★ Share and transfer recordings in a snap—new Wi-Fi support makes transfers easier than ever
– Automatic upload of recordings to Dropbox
– Integrated "Quick Start" feature: Start recording any time from the notification drawer
– New interface languages: Danish and Greek
– Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Requires Android : 5.0 and up
CMP Grand Piano 1.11.20
The best sounding piano app in the App Store! Convince yourself by watching and listening to the demo video on our product website!
This app supports "Audiobus" (requires iOS 7), Apple's "Inter-App Audio" System (requires iOS 7) and the "JACK Audio Connection Kit" (up to iOS 6.1.3) for audio & MIDI connections from/to other audio apps!
CMP Grand Piano is a high quality virtual piano sound module for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It is designed for professional usage on stage by connecting an external MIDI keyboard to the iPad / iPhone / iPod touch by using the Apple USB camera adapter or another adapter supported by Apple.¹
CMP Grand Piano provides a very realistic sound by using a very large collection of audio samples of more than 1.7 GB (uncompressed) in size. Various articulations of each key of a real piano were sampled in full length and high quality to assemble this realistic sound. Real-time disk streaming is utilized to playback the respective audio samples with very low latency.
- Two high quality base sounds ("Grand Piano" and "Jazz Piano") with more than 1.7 GB in size.
- Two additional sounds available as in-app purchase ("Concert Grand" and "Upright Pianino") with additional 1.6 GB and 1.1 GB respectively in size.
- Polyphony up to 140 stereo voices.²
- Configurable audio latency down to 5ms.
- Integrated effects with 17 presets.
- MIDI velocity response curve editor to fine tune the feeling of your MIDI keyboard, save them as presets if you use more than one keyboard.
- App can keep running in the background, so you can play piano while e.g. using Safari or another app to display scores or surfing the Internet.
- Hermode Tuning: Makes the sound more brilliant by controlling the pitch of the notes in multivoiced music to better frequency ratios than with fixed tuning. This dynamic tuning imitates the tuning behavior of well educated musicians with string and wind instruments and of singers in professional choirs.
- Audiobus support (iOS 7).
- Supports Apple's "Inter-App Audio" system for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (iOS 7).
- Supports "JACK Audio Connection Kit" for audio & MIDI streaming between other apps (up to iOS 6.1.3).
MIDI Player / Recorder:
- Record, save and load your songs in standard MIDI file format.
- Unlimited amount of tracks.
- Unlimited recording and playback length.
- Open MIDI (.mid) files directly from other apps (i.e. from Safari, Mail).
- Download or upload MIDI files with iTunes.
- Load your favorite songs as MIDI files from the Internet, and watch at the virtual keyboard how to play it.
- Use the "Tempo Zoom" dial knob to i.e. slow down playback at any time and learn your favorite songs more easily.
Note: This app requires quite some hardware resources from the device. In case there are problems with this app, please close apps in the background by double pressing the device's home button, the list of active apps appears on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold one app icon in the list, then press the respective app icon "minus" corner to quit those apps.
¹ For more informations about supported adapters and MIDI keyboard devices, please visit our product website.
² Polyphony depends on the exact device model being used. You find a polyphony table on our product website.
• Fixed an issue with MIDI channel combo box.
NOTE: If you are updating from a version prior than 1.11.19; due to technical changes, you need to re-download your in-app purchase sounds after updating to this version. To do so, tap on "Restore in-app purchases" from the settings screen.
algoriddim djay 2 v2.2.1 Android-P2P
Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app is now available on Android. djay’s music library integrates with both your local music and Spotify, and makes finding and queueing songs easier than ever before.
djay gives you direct access to all the music files stored on your Android device. You can browse by Playlist, Artist, Album, and Songs. Moreover, you can add songs to your Queue on-the-fly and djay keeps track of the history of all your played songs.
djay seamlessly integrates with Spotify and gives you access to mix millions of songs instantly. Spotify integration in djay includes all of your existing playlists, starred and saved tracks, powerful search capabilities, charts, browse (by genres, moods, DJs), and Match for intelligent song recommendations.
Match, powered by The Echo Nest’s analysis of all the music on Spotify, is an innovative, first-of-its-kind feature recommends tracks that go well with what you are currently playing. It helps you discover new music and find the prefect next song for your DJ set.
Everything you need to be a DJ
djay comes with all the tools you need to rock a crowd. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
Want to lean back and have a continuous music mix at your next party? Automix in djay 2 allows you to pick your favorite songs and automatically mixes these songs for you with beat-matched, DJ-style transitions. This means you can step away and enjoy live DJ mixes based on your personal musical taste. All with the simple tap of a button.
Looping & Cue Points
djay offers you a range of different looping styles. Manually set loop in and out points, use Auto-Loop to continuously loop part of a song, or remix live using Bounce-Loop to mash up your song, all in perfect sync with the beat. Cue Points allow you to set, save and quickly jump to markers within a song.
Spice up your mix with a host of professional real-time audio effects. Audio FX in djay include: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter (High Pass, Low Pass), as well as six preconfigured Instant FX: Absorb, Drift, Sway, Crush, Punch, Twist.
Record your mixes live. djay allows you to capture the mixed output in real-time so you can share it with the rest of the world. Recordings are saved to your Android device as a high-quality WAV file or in compressed format.
Mix and scratch your music on djay’s hyper-realistic, award-winning turntable interface. You can literally touch your music and put the needle to the record like on a real record player.
Retaining the simplicity of the traditional DJ turntable look-and-feel, djay 2 also features a stunning waveform layer, which allows you to touch and interact with your music at an unprecedented level of detail and clarity. HD Waveforms provide you with precise visual cues that highlight similar sounds with similar colors, leveraging the full resolution of your Android device.
The built-in sampler adds another dimension of creativity that allows you to trigger sounds and create drum beats on top of your music. djay comes with pre-bundled content ranging from traditional sound effects to exclusive drops by music icon Snoop Dogg.
External Hardware Support
djay works plug-and-play with the Reloop Beatpad on Android. Created exclusively for djay, the Reloop Beatpad features touch-sensitive performance platters, integrated multi-colored LED feedback, and high-qhality hardware controls for crossfading, EQ, effects, and sampler.
Automix mode with automatic transition control
Pre-Cueing through headphones via the Griffin DJ Cable
Recording (compressed and uncompressed formats)
Auto-Saving (cue point, beat-grids, BPM, wave data)
Support for MIDI control (Reloop Beatpad)
Support for bluetooth devices
Direct music library access
Spotify integration (requires internet connection and Spotify Premium account)
Match powered by The Echo Nest
Album cover display
Browse by playlist, song, artist, album, BPM, and time
As-you-type instant library searching
Support for major audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, OGG
Automatic Beat & Tempo Detection
Tempo control (up to +-50% with customizable range and fine adjust)
Key-Lock/Time-Stretching (requires Nexus device with quad-core processor)
3-band equalizer (-24 dB to +6 dB)
Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter (High Pass, Low Pass)
Automatic Transitions: Fade, Backspin, Brake, Reverse, Random
Ultra-low latency on many devices including Nexus
Easy Voice Recorder Pro v22.214.171.124 for Android
Easy Voice Recorder Pro is a fun, simple and easy to use audio & voice recorder. Use it to reliably record your meetings, personal notes, classes, songs, and more, with no time limits or ads!
Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
Share and manage your recordings easily, and transfer them to your computer.
Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
Record in stereo.
Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
Skip silent parts.
Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
- Tune the recorder for voice notes, meetings, or music recordings with optimized settings.
- Pro version: Bluetooth is now selectable from Settings > Tuning > Microphone, for devices that support it.
- Android 4.3+: Pause/resume & filters with MP4 AAC.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements.
Varies with device