PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2015 for MAC
We’re proud to offer Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows! This version includes over 50 great new features and enhancements.
We’ve enhanced the GUI for an improved look and feel, and many new time-saving features have been added like automatic track labels and video tutorial-help buttons. We’ve added direct support for 64-bit VST plugins (using jBridge available from us for only $10
Save as Video - now you can save your Band-in-a-Box song composition as a video, that you can upload to YouTube or work with in video programs. Load, play, view and slow down videos that you have already downloaded from YouTube or elsewhere into the Band-in-a-Box Video window to extract the audio and slow it down great audio quality. And much more...
With Band-in-a-Box 2015, we’ve released an amazing amount of new Add-ons. Along with the 101 New RealTracks and 1,000 Modern Loops with Techno, Dubstep, Worldbeat and Top 40, we also have 49 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 15 MIDI SuperTracks, 46 Artist Performances and 20 Instrumental Studies for Guitar that are only included in the 49-PAK which can be added to your Band-in-a-Box for Windows purchase for just $49!
NEW! 101 more RealTracks with great new Jazz, Rock-Pop, and Country Styles. These include:
33 Jazz RealTracks: We expanded our "pollwinner" collections with more RealTracks by some of the greatest jazz musicians in the world! We have jazz waltzes, ballads, jazz swing and bossa RealTracks made with such recognizable names as Phil Woods (alto sax), Ron Carter (bass), Kenny Barron (piano), Lewis Nash (drums), Gary Smulyan (baritone sax), Eric Alexander (tenor sax), and Mike Moreno (electric guitar). This all-star band is any jazz musicians dream, and you can have them playing over any chord progression in any key, simply by typing in the chords into Band-in-a-Box! In addition to these RealTracks, we also have some great "Funky Folk & More" styles, with Gypsy-Folk styles on guitar and banjo. We also have Jazz-Funk synth styles, and an ever-increasing selection of sax & flute RealTracks soloists. As if that wasn't enough, we cover the "Rockabilly" genre in our jazz collection with some rollicking "Jive" styles.
32 Country RealTracks: Our "Rockabilly explosion" continues in the country sets with two distinct groups, a group of "Boom-Chick" RealTracks in the style of the great country musicians of the 50s, as well as a slow swing group of RealTracks in the style of the earliest Rock 'n' Roll and Country. Also included in the country collection are more "New Orleans" styles to add to our existing collection. We have a "Mardi Gras" group of RealTracks, as well as a cool shuffle. In addition, we've got more great styles by Nashville guitar master Brent Mason, this time playing fantastic electric baritone guitar styles, including a Boogie soloist, "Spaghetti Western" and more! We've also listened to our customers with several new "Requested" RealDrums, and we've also included some "Hip Folk" RealTracks, with banjos & guitars covering the basses.
36 Rock-Pop RealTracks: This release features the exciting new REAL String Quartets! These are recordings of real string players playing violin, viola and cello, and can play over any chord progression you enter into Band-in-a-Box! There are "chamber" and "hall" variations so you can pick the right sound for your song. These styles work great over pop songs, country songs, jazz tunes, or even as the basis of a classical composition. In addition, our pop & rock collection has also been enhanced with new Horn Section RealTracks, with our "Funky Horns". This is a two-part sax section (alto & tenor) that works great over funk or rock tunes. We've also now added Rockabilly styles, Motown bands, and "world" synth styles.
PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v184.108.40.206191 x86 x64
What’s New In Studio One Version 3
The next standard is here! Introducing Studio One 3. New version 3 builds on the blazingly fast workflow, unparalleled sound quality, and rock-solid stability that made Studio One the fastest growing DAW of all time. It adds innovative songwriting and arranging tools, inspiring and unique sound-design capabilities, and a gorgeous new, high-dpi, multi-touch interface that is optimized to keep you engaged, even on extended sessions.
It has never been easier to work "pattern-style” in a timeline-based sequencer/DAW.
Studio One Professional’s new Arranger Track provides rapid and intuitive song rearranging, even with large projects. Simply drag-and-drop song sections in the Arranger track or Track Inspector, and the entire arrangement updates instantly.
Studio One 3 Professional introduces Scratch Pads to the Song page, a powerful, yet simple new workflow innovation that will change the way you create music. Scratch Pads provide the perfect way to keep your work intact while you experiment on new ideas. Scratch Pads also are ideal for creating alternate versions of songs, such as radio edits and remixes, and for capturing new inspirations that you wish to save for later development.
Our drag-and-drop browser has helped define Studio One’s ease of use. In version 3.0, getting the loops, effects, instruments, and presets you need is even faster with tag-based musical search. Speaking of loops—Studio One Professional includes nearly 10,000 audio loops, music loops, and one-shots to get your projects started and reinforce your arrangements.
First Class Professional Loop Content from Big Fish Audio, MVP Loops, Sample Magic
There’s nothing like having a robust assortment of sounds at your beck and call for those late night songwriting sessions. The new Professional Loop Library for Studio One adds over 4,000 Audio Loops and One-Shot Samples for new Impact Drum Kits. That pushes the grand total that ships with Studio One Professional to nearly 10,000, making it quite possibly the largest loop and one shot collection ever provided by any DAW. That could be overwhelming, but the new Browser with Musical Search makes it easy.
1st-class professional loop and sound content from three of the leading production brands: Big Fish Audio, MVP Loops, Sample Magic
EDM, House, Techno, Ambient, Hip-Hop, R&B, Soul, Funk, Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, Jazz, and more
Instruments covered: Drums, Percussion, Bass, Guitars, Keyboards, Synths, Organ, Strings, Brass, Vocals, Sound FX and more
Many loops contain multiple variations (full, no-kick, kick+snare, tops), so they fit the needs for professional production
Stems contain multi-track versions of full instrument arrangements for flexible editing and mixing
Additional one-shot drum/percussion/fx samples included (some with Impact Kits)
Complete construction kits contain all instruments and parts for entire backing-tracks
Pristine 24-bit audio quality, saved in Studio One's lossless compressed Audioloop format
All loops and files are tagged for fast musical-based searching
Uncompromised professional sound quality, even when using time-stretching or transpose (pitch-shift), provided by our new élastiquePro 3 algorithm
ChordPulse 2.4 Portable
ChordPulse is an easy-to-use virtual band that is great for practising, improvisation, inspiration and just having lots of fun with music. You can use it as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more. Play and sing along with ChordPulse, experiment with musical ideas, styles, and chords in no time.
Enjoy your practice
Improve as an instrument player or singer while having fun. Choose a simple chord progression, click a music style, and just start playing. ChordPulse motivates anybody to practice more.
Experiment with musical ideas quickly and easily. Click to turn a pop song to reggae, a rock ballad to swing, change chords, tempo, and song key in no time.
Test your fantasy by playing along with different music styles and chord progressions. Use ChordPulse as a configurable background.
Relax & have fun
Play or sing along for your own enjoyment. Relax with a delicate ballad, recharge with some blues, or raise your pulse with rock & roll.
• Enjoy your music practice.
• Be inspired as a songwriter: experiment with styles and chord progressions.
• Use ChordPulse for improvisations. Relax and recharge.
• Test & improve your playing techniques as an instrument player.
• Test & improve your accuracy and intonation as a singer.
• Test & improve your timing in general.
• Test & improve your versatility with various music styles.
• Try different styles, tempos and keys instantly.
• Create a fun band with friends and use ChordPulse as the base.
• Motivate children to practice more.
• Receive new music styles for free!
• works as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a chords-only background, and other combinations
• 84 music styles included
• metronome with optional bass and chord notes
• streamlined and responsive graphical interface
• change music styles on the fly
• change chords, tempo, song key on the fly
• 16 chord types + inversions + slash chords
• smooth chord transitions with automatic inversions
• chord length can be changed in 1/4 bar steps
• structure chord progressions effectively on chord pages
• 36 chord pages, 80 slots in page sequence per session
• each chord page can hold up to 16 bars of music
• 38 preset chord progressions
• reference tones for tuning guitars and other instruments
• precount and loop functions
• MIDI export
• 100-step undo, redo and action history
- chord types added: 5, 6sus, 7b5, 7b9, 7#9, 7alt, 7sus, mM7, 9, m9, M9,
9sus, 9b5, 9#5, 69, m69, m11, 13, m13, M13
- new chord selectors: standard (17 chord types) and extended (36 chord types)
- chord voicing options: rootless voicing, open harmony
- chord notation options, chord qualities are now in subscript
- new style selector with categories, sorting options, tempo and time signature information
- 11 new music styles in "Jazz+Blues" category, one new style in "Synth" category
- improved Swing and Jazz Ballad styles
- some jazz/blues preset chord progressions added/renamed
- new sample sessions: Blues, Jazz Loop, Minor Blues, Rock Base, Vintage Jazz;
in folder "Samples/More": Even Jazz, Minor Blues 2, Unwind
- music styles renamed: Slow 9/8 -> Slow Rock 9/8, Tsamikos 3/4 -> Tsamikos, Easy Swing -> Tale Swing,
Soft Swing -> Swing - Pad, Soft Swing 3/4 -> Swing - Pad 3/4
- additional minor improvements, changes, and fixes
Anytune 1.3.2 Multilangual Mac OS X
ANYTUNE is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds. Artists worldwide use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, and sharing comments using their favorite tracks. Plug in and play along with the band using LiveMix and shape the sound with the FineTouch EQ. Slow Downer Music Practice Perfected.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Transparently import songs from iTunes
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Tempo Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track in AAC or AIFF formats
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Bug Fixes for OS-X 10.8
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Mount image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
Block outgoing connections (Little Snitch, Hands Off!.. or something like that)
Disable automatic update checks
Capo 3.3.2 Multilangual Mac OS X
Capo is THE practice app for guitarists and musicians. It is a revolutionary tool for those who want to get better at playing the music they love. Capo will automatically detect and display the chords in your songs, allow you to transcribe notes, slow down your music without affecting its pitch and much more! With its easy-to-use, award winning interface and sophisticated technology, no longer will you look through your favourite bands music wondering what you can learn but rather what you want to learn next.
MODIFY MUSIC WITH CAPO:
• Use Capo’s "mastering-quality time stretching engine” to speed-up or slow-down songs without affecting pitch or song quality.
• Transpose songs and see the chords adjust automatically.
• Utilize Capo’s effects to better hear parts of the song you’re trying to learn (mono, graphic equalizer, vocal reduction)
PRACTICE WITH CAPO:
• Set regions for looping using Capo's built-in beat detection engine.
• Use Capo’s speed adjustment abilities when looping to help you practice a particular part of a song repeatedly until you can play it perfectly.
• Add a metronome to keep you in time during practice, or to count you in before your loops.
TRANSCRIBE WITH CAPO:
• Capo’s "Chord Intelligence" engine will automatically detect the chords in your song – giving you a head start.
• Easily edit, add or correct any chord detection results that come up short.
• Utilize Capo’s Spectrogram to add notes generating tablature of solos or other detailed parts of the song.
• Easily change the notation from guitar to bass, mandolin, ukulele or 5-string bass chords and/or modify the tuning.
• Add a ‘virtual capo’ at any fret.
• Lefties...we got you covered. Easily flip the display of the chord boxes for easier reading.
EXPORT YOUR WORK WITH CAPO:
• Export pitch- and speed-corrected audio for use outside Capo, as well as its chord and note entries for use in scoring or other MIDI-compatible applications.
SAVE & SHARE YOUR PROJECTS WITH CAPO:
• Save your pitch and speed settings, as well as your region, chord, and note entries, in self-contained Projects so the next time you want to practice you can pick up where you left off learning.
• Share your Projects using email, AirDrop, Messages, or simply by copying a file to another Mac to collaborate with students or other band members.
• Synchronize projects via iCloud.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
• Corrected some issues with drag & drop from iTunes.
• Resolved an issue that led to excessive memory use
• Fixes the most frequent crashes. Thanks for your submissions!
Kuassa Amplifikation Vermilion v1.0.0b VST x86 x64 BiRTHDAY Release-CHAOS
Amplifikation Vermilion is a guitar amplifier audio plugins inspired by classic guitar combo amplifiers. It offers gorgeous looks and endless tonal possibilities for the serious guitarist who requires versatility. The engine is carefully tuned to match the tone of authentic classic amps and will truly sing to your playing style.
The guitar amp simulator Amplifikation Vermillion packs everything guitarists love: jangly cleans, raw tube saturation, bouncy reverb, and a trippy tremolo circuit. The warm, chimey, and slightly gritty clean channel is great for country, soul, funk, blues, and older "roots” styles of music, and even pulls some weight for your indie pop tracks.
The lead channel delivers a rich and fluid overdriven tone leaning towards more modern styles of rock and beyond. Add variation to your playing with the built-in tremolo unit, producing anything from a subtle pulse to a spinning rotor, and add dimension to the whole sound with the lush analog-modeled spring reverb.
Jamtrackcentral Claudio Pietronik Licks Boxset 1 TUTORiAL
Claudio is quickly becoming one of the most prolific and expressive players on the guitar scene right now and looking through these incredible licks it really isn't hard to see why! Claudio has a real talent for playing the most perfect notes at the right time as you will find out for yourself as you're learning and mastering these 60 licks!
We've combined 3 of Claudio's licks packages for great extra value for you; you'll get a bundle of fantastic licks, and still have a nice bundle left in your wallet afterwards!
WHAT YOU GET
60 Original Licks
120 Live Videos (60 Fast/60 Slow)
120 Audio MP3 Files (60 Fast/60 Slow)
Backing and Jamtracks
Bonus Technique/Theory Notes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED