Audio Damage Tattoo v1.2.0 Windows
With twelve voices inspired by the famous X0X series of analog drum machines and an internal sequencer that is second to none, Tattoo makes an excellent addition to the arsenal for any electronic music producer.
Each of the twelve internal voices has been created using our proprietary D-Plane synthesis, and each has been extensively tested and tuned in order to have a broad palette. Every parameter of every voice has its own modulation sequencer, allowing for extensive motion within a pattern.
The grid sequencer in Tattoo is a whole world unto itself, with comprehensive randomization features and multiple sync modes, including a MIDI note sync to enable use with virtually any time signature, groove template, or host swing. The sequencer has MIDI out (VST only) to drive other sound sources, to double or replace Tattoo's internal sounds.
In short, Tattoo is more than a simple drum synth; it is a complete rhythm programming environment.
12 Drum Synths: Tattoo comes equipped with twelve different voices, utilizing our custom D-Plane synthesis, rather than the one general catch-all voice you find in most drum synth plug-ins.
Sophisticated Step Sequencer: Tattoo's internal sequencer comes correct, taking grid programming to the next level.
Randomization For Days: There are multiple routes to randomizing your beats, from subtle ghost notes to full on haywire.
Parameter Sequencing: Every synth parameter (and we mean every one) has its own sequencer, including randomization.
Synchronized: Tattoo can run off its internal sequencer, from host sync, or via "note sync," where the sequencer can be stepped with MIDI notes. In this way, Tattoo can run in any time signature you can come up with, or sync to any groove template in any host sequencer.
MIDI Input: Tattoo's MIDI implementation includes full MIDI learn for all parameters and MIDI pattern switching. You can also use MIDI note input in addition to or instead of Tattoo's internal sequencer, and still have access to the randomization features and MOD sequencing.
MIDI Output: Tattoo sends MIDI output of all its note events, including randomization, so you can use its step sequencer to drive any other drum synth or sampler (or any instrument, really) as long as your host allows MIDI routing from a plug-in instrument.
Audio Outputs: Tattoo has six stereo outputs. The first buss has a modified version of the Kombinat "One Knob Compressor" to add a little (or a lot of) squish to things.
Audio Damage Phosphor v1.2.0 Windows
Phosphor is a VSTi/AU instrument modeled on the alphaSyntauri, a vintage digital additive synth. The original alphaSyntauri required an Apple //e to operate, but we've gone ahead and eliminated the middle-man, and now you can have this classic digital synth in your DAW of choice.
Featuring two sixteen-partial additive oscillators, each with its own amp envelope, Phosphor's topology closely follows the alphaSyntauri, while adding many modern features such as full velocity control, a much more extensive modulation routing system, tempo synced LFOs, a pair of delays, and two monophonic modes. The noise and oscillators are able to work in the original alphaSyntauri resolutions, and can also be run at modern sample rates. All this results in a much more sophisticated and capable synth than the original, without compromising the ability to recreate the classic sounds of the early days of digital synthesis.
• Two complete oscillator/envelope sections modeled on the original topology of the alphaSyntauri.
• Each set of partials can run in "lo-fi" mode, emulating the original, or in a modern mode for alias-free sines.
• The noise can be either "lo-fi" digital shift-register noise, or modern white noise.
• Two complete delay sections with LP/HP filtering and cross-feedback.
• Two tempo-syncable LFOs with multiple modulation destinations.
• 80 presets included that show off the extensive sound generating capabilities of Phosphor.
• Full MIDI Learn.
Audio Damage EOS v1.1.1 Windows
Eos consists of three high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Two different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
Want a traditional dark plate reverb? Eos can do that. How about a short, dense room sound for your drum buss? Not a problem. But where Eos really comes in to its own is when you drop Superhall on your piano or synthesizer tracks. The incredibly long modulated hall sounds of Eno-style ambience are where Eos thrives, something that is made of unobtanium with convolution 'verbs. Quite simply, an impulse response can not do what Eos does.
Algorithms: Three custom-designed algorithms: Plate 1 (mono in, stereo out), Plate 2 (true stereo), and Superhall (true stereo) built with modern production in mind.
Controls: All standard reverb controls, including modulation rate and depth, attack, diffusion, and full control over the EQ and multipliers of the reverb tail.
Infinite: An on-off control for "freeze" effects.
User Interface: Unique visual controls designed for quick and easy programming.
Optimized: Low CPU usage compared to other algorithmic reverb plug-ins, and far lower than the average convolution 'verb.
MIDI Learn: Full MIDI learn for hardware control of most parameters (VST only).
Audio Damage Discord3 v1.1.2 Windows
Discord3 is a comprehensive refresh of our popular Discord series of multi-effects. From subtle ADT effects to completely chaotic granular destruction, and everything in between, Discord3 is a capable and broad-reaching multi-effect plug-in.
The pitch-shifter consists of three separate algorithms: a "vintage" mode (the original Discord algorithm, modeled on the Eventide H910 and H949), a "clean" mode for more modern shifting sounds, and a "granular" mode for experimental effects. Each mode has its strengths, depending on the input material, and Discord3 has a broad palette of capabilities as a result. The P1 and P2 algorithms have full control over the buffer (window) size of the shift effect, for fine tuning the shift to the input signal, or for stranger sound effects. At the extremes of the six-octave shift range, some truly strange aliasing and artifacts can be had with this control.
Now, to be clear, if you're looking for a nice, clean diatonic pitch shifter for fine surgery and re-pitching the full program, you need to look elsewhere. Discord3 is a tool for sound design, barberpole shifting delays, and special effects; think Eno, Visconti, Bowie, or Dirty Mind-era Prince and you'll be on the right track.
- Pitch Shifting: Discord3 contains a pair of shifters with three separate algorithms (Vintage, Clean, and Granular) for different styles of pitch shifting.
- Buffer Size Control: The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control, from 32 to 2048 samples, for fine-tuning the pitch shifting effect.
- Delay: Tempo-synced or free-running delays with feedback, cross-feedback, and a sophisticated bandpass filter.
- Modulation: Discord3 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate delay time, pitch shift amount, and filter center frequency.
- True Stereo Operation: Discord3 has a true stereo signal path, with entirely independent control over each side.
- All New GUI: Discord3 has a completely re-designed GUI, with animated displays and a unique "grab-the-digit" value adjustment method.
- MIDI Note Control: Six octaves of pitch-shifting can be controlled with MIDI note input.
- Full MIDI Learn: Discord3 features MIDI learn for every parameter, for full hardware control.
Audio Damage Axon v1.3.0 Windows
Axon is a strange creature, and we won't tell you otherwise. Our goal was to come up with a new style of percussion sequencer/synth that wasn't linear and x0xy, and we succeeded beyond our wildest expectations. The Neuron Sequencer in Axon is a fundamentally different way of thinking about rhythmic sequencing, and results in new patterns and styles that will bring your IDM, dance, and ambient tracks to another place.
Axon's sequencer can either drive external synths and samplers or its own internal voices, seven of 'em, which are FM-based, but designed for quick and easy programming, and fine-tuned for percussive-type sounds. A full MIDI Learn complement allows external hardware control of both the sequencer and the internal voices, and an on-board stereo delay taken right from our fairly thick collection of delay algorithms extends the rhythmic possibilities right to the edge of what any sane person could possibly stand.
We'll be the first to admit that Axon is an experimental tool, and isn't for everybody, but if your interests lie in the abstract realm, and you want to take your rhythm and melody programming to strange new worlds, this might be just the thing.
• All new Neuron Sequencer, a seven-node hexagonal counter sequencer.
• Seven FM percussion-tuned voices, also capable of melodic expression.
• Unique FM and Ring Mod busses for global FM and Ring Mod.
• Full MIDI output control (VST only) for driving external synths, drum machines, and samplers.
• Full internal mixer that also controls MIDI output velocity, with solo and muting.
• Internal stereo delay, taken from the best of Audio Damage's delay algorithms, with low- and high-pass filters and a playable feedback control.
• Full MIDI Learn mode, for external hardware control of all Axon parameters.
• Output for each voice, in addition to main stereo output.
Cubasis Music Production System Steinberg v1.9.6 iPad iOS-Deep3r
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in DVD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depends on the device used)
• 32-bit/96kHz audio engine
• Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously!
• Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
• MixConsole with over 10 effect processors
• Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
• Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export projects to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Sequence other CoreMIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
• Audio import from iTunes music library, AudioPaste, Wi-Fi server and iTunes file sharing
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• Audiobus support
"Cubasis now boasts one of the best implementations of Audiobus known to me."
Sebastian Dittmann, Audiobus developer
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
64 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4
What's New in Version 1.9.6
• Full iOS 9 compatibility
• New Audiobus SDK 2.2.1
Nomad Factory Integral Studio v5.1 R3
The following Bundle from Nomad Factory contains everything you might ever need to get the best out of your audio sequencer host application in a professional studio environment.
From the warm analog sound of the new Blue Tubes Bundle V3 to the professional processing capabilities of the Analog Signature Pack, the complete Liquid Bundle 2 stunning effect Pack bundle completed by the beautiful BlueVerb DRV-2080, the essential Studio Suite for even more great audio processing, the new Analog Mastering Tools and the Retrology Series, finally the hot Rock Amp Legends designed by Rock Star Jimmy Crespo...
All you need is there and finally available to all at an unbeatable price!
INTEGRAL STUDIO PACK 3 Includes :
V5.1r3 Nomad Factory All plug-ins ( August 26, 2015)
- Fixed AAX Mono to Stereo on some plug-ins.
- General maintenance & bug fixes
V5.1r2 Nomad Factory All plug-ins ( August 20, 2015)
- Fixed crash in BT Tempo Delay.
- Added Mac OS 10.11(El Capitan) compatibility
- (Windows only)
Fixed AAX Pace Digital Signature problem on 3 plug-ins
1. BT DeEsser DS2-S2
2. BT ExpanderGate GX622-3
3. BT Limiter LM2S-3
- General maintenance & bug fixes