Audio Damage Discord3 v1.1.2 Windows
Discord3 is a comprehensive refresh of our popular Discord series of multi-effects. From subtle ADT effects to completely chaotic granular destruction, and everything in between, Discord3 is a capable and broad-reaching multi-effect plug-in.
The pitch-shifter consists of three separate algorithms: a "vintage" mode (the original Discord algorithm, modeled on the Eventide H910 and H949), a "clean" mode for more modern shifting sounds, and a "granular" mode for experimental effects. Each mode has its strengths, depending on the input material, and Discord3 has a broad palette of capabilities as a result. The P1 and P2 algorithms have full control over the buffer (window) size of the shift effect, for fine tuning the shift to the input signal, or for stranger sound effects. At the extremes of the six-octave shift range, some truly strange aliasing and artifacts can be had with this control.
Now, to be clear, if you're looking for a nice, clean diatonic pitch shifter for fine surgery and re-pitching the full program, you need to look elsewhere. Discord3 is a tool for sound design, barberpole shifting delays, and special effects; think Eno, Visconti, Bowie, or Dirty Mind-era Prince and you'll be on the right track.
- Pitch Shifting: Discord3 contains a pair of shifters with three separate algorithms (Vintage, Clean, and Granular) for different styles of pitch shifting.
- Buffer Size Control: The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control, from 32 to 2048 samples, for fine-tuning the pitch shifting effect.
- Delay: Tempo-synced or free-running delays with feedback, cross-feedback, and a sophisticated bandpass filter.
- Modulation: Discord3 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate delay time, pitch shift amount, and filter center frequency.
- True Stereo Operation: Discord3 has a true stereo signal path, with entirely independent control over each side.
- All New GUI: Discord3 has a completely re-designed GUI, with animated displays and a unique "grab-the-digit" value adjustment method.
- MIDI Note Control: Six octaves of pitch-shifting can be controlled with MIDI note input.
- Full MIDI Learn: Discord3 features MIDI learn for every parameter, for full hardware control.
Audio Damage Phosphor v1.2.0 Windows
Phosphor is a VSTi/AU instrument modeled on the alphaSyntauri, a vintage digital additive synth. The original alphaSyntauri required an Apple //e to operate, but we've gone ahead and eliminated the middle-man, and now you can have this classic digital synth in your DAW of choice.
Featuring two sixteen-partial additive oscillators, each with its own amp envelope, Phosphor's topology closely follows the alphaSyntauri, while adding many modern features such as full velocity control, a much more extensive modulation routing system, tempo synced LFOs, a pair of delays, and two monophonic modes. The noise and oscillators are able to work in the original alphaSyntauri resolutions, and can also be run at modern sample rates. All this results in a much more sophisticated and capable synth than the original, without compromising the ability to recreate the classic sounds of the early days of digital synthesis.
• Two complete oscillator/envelope sections modeled on the original topology of the alphaSyntauri.
• Each set of partials can run in "lo-fi" mode, emulating the original, or in a modern mode for alias-free sines.
• The noise can be either "lo-fi" digital shift-register noise, or modern white noise.
• Two complete delay sections with LP/HP filtering and cross-feedback.
• Two tempo-syncable LFOs with multiple modulation destinations.
• 80 presets included that show off the extensive sound generating capabilities of Phosphor.
• Full MIDI Learn.
Audio Damage EOS v1.1.1 Windows
Eos consists of three high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Two different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
Want a traditional dark plate reverb? Eos can do that. How about a short, dense room sound for your drum buss? Not a problem. But where Eos really comes in to its own is when you drop Superhall on your piano or synthesizer tracks. The incredibly long modulated hall sounds of Eno-style ambience are where Eos thrives, something that is made of unobtanium with convolution 'verbs. Quite simply, an impulse response can not do what Eos does.
Algorithms: Three custom-designed algorithms: Plate 1 (mono in, stereo out), Plate 2 (true stereo), and Superhall (true stereo) built with modern production in mind.
Controls: All standard reverb controls, including modulation rate and depth, attack, diffusion, and full control over the EQ and multipliers of the reverb tail.
Infinite: An on-off control for "freeze" effects.
User Interface: Unique visual controls designed for quick and easy programming.
Optimized: Low CPU usage compared to other algorithmic reverb plug-ins, and far lower than the average convolution 'verb.
MIDI Learn: Full MIDI learn for hardware control of most parameters (VST only).
Audio Damage Axon v1.3.0 Windows
Axon is a strange creature, and we won't tell you otherwise. Our goal was to come up with a new style of percussion sequencer/synth that wasn't linear and x0xy, and we succeeded beyond our wildest expectations. The Neuron Sequencer in Axon is a fundamentally different way of thinking about rhythmic sequencing, and results in new patterns and styles that will bring your IDM, dance, and ambient tracks to another place.
Axon's sequencer can either drive external synths and samplers or its own internal voices, seven of 'em, which are FM-based, but designed for quick and easy programming, and fine-tuned for percussive-type sounds. A full MIDI Learn complement allows external hardware control of both the sequencer and the internal voices, and an on-board stereo delay taken right from our fairly thick collection of delay algorithms extends the rhythmic possibilities right to the edge of what any sane person could possibly stand.
We'll be the first to admit that Axon is an experimental tool, and isn't for everybody, but if your interests lie in the abstract realm, and you want to take your rhythm and melody programming to strange new worlds, this might be just the thing.
• All new Neuron Sequencer, a seven-node hexagonal counter sequencer.
• Seven FM percussion-tuned voices, also capable of melodic expression.
• Unique FM and Ring Mod busses for global FM and Ring Mod.
• Full MIDI output control (VST only) for driving external synths, drum machines, and samplers.
• Full internal mixer that also controls MIDI output velocity, with solo and muting.
• Internal stereo delay, taken from the best of Audio Damage's delay algorithms, with low- and high-pass filters and a playable feedback control.
• Full MIDI Learn mode, for external hardware control of all Axon parameters.
• Output for each voice, in addition to main stereo output.
NCH Zulu DJ Software Masters Edition 3.60
Zulu virtual DJ software is the complete DJ software solution for amateur and professional DJs. Powerful features united with an easy to use interface makes mixing your favorite tracks easy. Zulu lets you mix your music live whilst applying effects on the fly.
Your songs will always stay on the beat with Zulu's advanced, automatic beat detection. Load a track onto a deck and Zulu D J software can automatically scan the file for a beat, assign a beat per minute (BPM), and change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization.
Drag and drop your music anywhere in Zulu DJ Software, and preview upcoming tracks before they play. Zulu DJ Software also supports all the latest audio file formats so playing your music is never a problem.
- Automatic beat detection
- Synchronization between the decks
- Cross fade between two tracks
- Apply effects in real-time including distortion and reverb
- Real-time pitch and tempo control
- Supports the formats wav, mp3, wma and more
- AutoPlay for seamless transitions, hands-free, with optional shuffle mode
- Record DJ mixes and save as an audio file
- Tap your space bar to the beat to set the BPM manually, or input your own BPM value for greater control
- Loop sections within a track and synchronize to the BPM
- Add or record samples to the sample bank
- Use keyboard 'Hot Keys' to control Zulu DJ Mixer
- Use cue point markers to adjust the track starting point
- Preview tracks with separate output for DJ headphones
- Can be used with any USB DJ Mixing Console
OS : Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
Language : English
Dmitry Sches Tantra v1.10 WiN/MAC-UNION
Tantra is a rhythmic multi-effect plug-in with a rich feature set and high quality processing modules. With Tantra you can get any kind of sound and turn it into a complex rhythmic progression, with lots of movements among the deep produced sound space.
Listen to the audio demo
Take a short tour through the several Tantra's presets. No external FXs are involved. The demo consists of series of dry sounds followed by the same sounds processed by Tantra
The core of Tantra is a set of 8 multi-mode modulators, which generate rhythmic 32-step multi-stage envelopes with adjustable shape and different operating modes.
High quality effects
6 high quality effects process audio in Tantra and in response to the applied modulations form rhythmic pulsations in your sounds. All popular effects included: analog filter, distortion and lo-fi sections, flexible delay and flanger. Special Glitch module brings the modern "Stutter" effect on the board.
All the effects are organized as two independent layers, which allows you to produce deep and complex audio rhythms, consist of two sub-patterns.
Master equalizer and reverb at the output will help you to shape your final sound and breathe air into it.
Try the demo version and check the built-in presets we made for you to explore capabilities of Tantra in depth.
Added Undo/Redo feature
Added alternative methods to manage modulations
Added Phaser effect
Added Randomize feature for modulators and effects
Added Input parameter for Delay and Reverb
Glitchmachines FRACTURE v.1.2 WiN/MAC
FRACTURE is a FREE buffer effect plugin geared toward creating robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions.
Fracture is the fifth installment in our FREE downloads series. Our goal is to bring you exclusive, high quality free content with the same uncompromising production values as our paid products.
Fracture features a buffer effect, a multimode filter, three LFOs and a delay. This plugin is geared toward adding glitchy articulations and abstract textures to your projects. Use it on anything from drum and percussion loops to synth lines and sound effects. Fracture’s intuitive interface and diverse features make it simple to give your projects a unique technical edge.
110 Presets by Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert and Alex Retsis
Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
Broadband Internet connection for product download
VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, etc.
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
Windows XP or higher
CPU with SSE2 support
Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz