Acoustica Mixcraft v7.1.285 Multilingual
Mixcraft 7 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation with thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, score and edit video, and mix and master tracks to create polished, professional compositions. Take to the stage with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible new Performance Panel, the perfect partner for live performances. Turn your computer into a fully-stocked professional music production center, live or in the studio!
Unleash your creativity with unlimited tracks, sounds, effects, and virtual instruments! Embrace the power of 64-bit computing with full 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility. Mixcraft's advanced technology even lets you use both 32-bit and 64-bit instruments and effects simultaneously (64-bit version only). Effortlessly adjust clips and digital audio to suit your compositions with the most powerful, best sounding time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology available.
Rock the house with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible Performance Panel. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing. Manipulate the Performance Panel under your fingers with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer's keyboard, and jam along with Mixcraft's powerful virtual instruments.
MIDI Scoring and Editing
It's never been easier to compose your own beats, patterns, and musical scores. Build custom beats and musical patterns at lightning speed using the fun and creative new step sequencer. Create and edit performances with the powerful piano roll editor. Use the notation editor to write, view, publish, and print professional-quality music scores.
Tons of Instruments and Effects
Get ready for a plethora of virtual instruments, including emulations of classic synthesizers, rock organs, and electric pianos. Build your own beats and sounds with the exclusive new Omni and Alpha Samplers that redefine ease of use. Lay down a stellar foundation with Acoustica Studio Drums, an ultra-realistic library of sampled drums and percussion. Master your tracks with a tremendous array of outstanding professional effects. Want to add more? Mixcraft has you covered with extensive third-party VST effect and instrument support. Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 is packed with over $1100.00 worth of plug-ins!
Mixcraft is more than just a blockbuster DAW - it is also a feature-packed pro video editing and scoring environment. Load and edit video files and still images with ease. Crossfade video clips, add transitions, and add a professional touch with fantastic video effects. Rapidly create slideshows from photo collections. Add titles and scrolling text. Remix the audio, add a soundtrack, and effortlessly render complete video projects to popular formats for DVD creation or YouTube™ upload.
Mixing and Mastering
View and edit multiple parameters simultaneously with powerful lane and clip-based automation. Use any MIDI hardware controller to automate and record a vast array of mixer, virtual instrument, and effects parameters. Mixcraft offers flexible MIDI control surface support, including support for Mackie Control compatible hardware, Novation Launchpad, Frontier Design Group Tranzport, and Acoustica's exclusive FREE Mixcraft Remote mobile app. Once your masterpiece is complete, easily publish the mix to your favorite format or burn it directly to an audio CD!
- 1.5 GHz CPU, 1 GB Ram
- (2 GB or more Recommended)
- Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Vista and XP
- Sound Card, USB, or Firewire sound device
Mixcraft Supports Multiple Languages:
English, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, Indonesian, Swedish, and Turkish
Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v7.1.285 Multilingual
The ultimate software tool for pro-level mixing and mastering! With 5 additional virtual instruments and 27 additional effects, Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 features over $1100.00 worth of plug-ins - the complete package for "record-ready" productions with incredibly realistic instruments and superlative audio processing capabilities. For a list of all instruments and effects, view the comparison chart below.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 adds painstakingly modeled virtual analog and digital professional synthesizers. Memorymoon is a spot-on recreation of the Moog Memorymoog’s crushing analog fatness. ME80 Version 2 is a killer model of the classic Yamaha CS80 synthesizer, now with a gorgeous new user interface and a whole new sound engine. Glass Viper takes its inspiration from classic 80s and 90s digital synths and offers unique waveform shaping for a deep and natural sense of movement.
Pianissimo is an incredibly playable and realistic virtual piano. Combining 250 MB of high quality Steinway™ Model D piano samples with advanced physical modeling, Pianissimo recreates the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. With modeled sympathetic resonance, incidental mechanical hammer sounds, remarkable tonal control and velocity response, 256 voices of polyphony, and incredibly low CPU usage, Pianissimo Virtual Piano lends an air of class and realism to any project.
Superior Mastering Tools
Your tracks will reach a new level of audio fidelity with an awesome array of mastering plug-ins. Add a professional sheen with iZotope Mastering Essentials suite. EQ to perfection with TB Parametric EQ or GSXL4070 Parametric, replicating the equalizer section of one of the world’s most coveted mixing consoles. Impart analog tape compression and punch with Ferox Tape Emulator. Create bangin’ dance remixes with SideKick6 Sidechaining Compressor.
Vacuum Tube Virtuosity
Who doesn’t love the warm, smooth sound of tubes? Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 delivers a knockout punch of tube-modeled effects with the Pentode Audio Series featuring the VTC-1 Vacuum Tube Compressor, TRW-1 Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer, PSEQ-1 Vacuum Tube Passive EQ, and VBE-1 Vacuum Tube Bass Enhancer. Treblecream smoothes harsh high frequencies to perfection, while FAT+ combines analog warmth, vacuum-tube distortion, and tape saturation into a single effect for enormous-sounding tracks.
Innovative Sound Shapers
Recreate the grunge of 8-bit video games and 12-bit samplers with TimeMachine Bit Crusher. Build lush, three-dimensional sonic spaces with Fusion Field’s convolution reverb technology. Inspire sonic anarchy with Dubshox Multi-Band Distortion, featuring over 40 types of distortion and shapers. Go beyond standard beat-synced delays with POD4500 Particle Delay's wildly unique "particles" that can be delayed, tuned up and down by octaves, filtered, and modulated.
And So Much More!
Boost your bass to the max with XBass Bass Enhancer. Enhance stereo imaging with Mid-Side Harmonic Vitaliser+. Add grunge and warmth to vocals with Twisthead VS-206 Preamp.
- 1.5 GHz CPU, 1 GB Ram
- (2 GB or more Recommended)
- Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Vista and XP
- Sound Card, USB, or Firewire sound device
Mixcraft Supports Multiple Languages: English, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, Indonesian, Swedish, and Turkish
Cubasis Music Production System Steinberg v1.9.6 iPad iOS-Deep3r
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in DVD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depends on the device used)
• 32-bit/96kHz audio engine
• Record up to 24 tracks simultaneously!
• Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
• MixConsole with over 10 effect processors
• Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
• Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export projects to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Sequence other CoreMIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
• Audio import from iTunes music library, AudioPaste, Wi-Fi server and iTunes file sharing
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• Audiobus support
"Cubasis now boasts one of the best implementations of Audiobus known to me."
Sebastian Dittmann, Audiobus developer
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
64 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4
What's New in Version 1.9.6
• Full iOS 9 compatibility
• New Audiobus SDK 2.2.1
djay Pro 1.2.0 Mac OS X
djay - is a program for managing and mixing music collection. Its feature is the presence of two realistic virtual interactive turntables, as well as the ability to record and transmit music through a network of Bonjour on networked computers with the installed program. The program supports all major file formats, including MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, MOV, Audio-CD and others.
At the heart of djay Pro is an innovative, modern user interface that provides flexible layers of functionality alongside a powerful music library into a single window interface.
It combines djay’s Apple Design Award winning turntable view that renders true record grooves on the virtual vinyl with more advanced modes including horizontal and vertical colored waveforms, live sampler and drum pads, FX racks, as well as a powerful four deck view that allows DJs to play, mix and synchronize up to four tracks simultaneously.
Instant access to over 20 million songs
The all-new music library in djay Pro enables you to seamlessly combine Spotify tracks from the cloud along with your local iTunes tracks into a single library. This provides unprecedented flexibility for song selection no matter where your music is located.
djay Pro is the first professional DJ software that integrates with Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Spotify integration in djay includes all of your existing playlists, starred and saved songs, powerful search capabilities, charts, browse, and Match for intelligent song recommendations.
The music library in djay Pro provides a sophisticated integration with iTunes. You can browse your music library by Playlist, Artist, Album, Genre, Key, History, and more. The powerful inline search allows you to efficiently find tracks and simultaneously browse your library.
Powerful Audio Streaming
djay Pro’s cutting-edge audio streaming technology delivers ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis (key, BPM, beat grids, colored waveforms), all processed and streamed from the cloud, with no difference to local files.
Match, powered by The Echo Nest’s analysis of all the music on Spotify, is an innovative, first-of-its-kind feature which recommends tracks that go well with what you are currently playing. It helps you discover new music that matches your musical taste and style.
Powerful tools. Cutting edge technology.
Built exclusively for OS X, djay Pro takes full advantage of the desktop’s computing power including 64-bit processing, multi-core track analysis, support for Retina and 5K displays, graphics rendering at 60 frames per second, and pristine sound quality. djay Pro combines rock-solid stability with unrivalled performance, delivering a powerful, dependable solution for performing DJs.
Loops and Cue Points
djay Pro offers you a range of advanced DJ tools. Manually set loop in and out points, use Auto-Loop to continuously loop part of a song, or remix live using Bounce-Loop, all in perfect sync with the beat. Multiple Cue Points allow you to set and jump to markers within the waveform.
djay Pro allows you to capture the mixed output in real-time so you can share it with the rest of the world. Recordings are saved as a high-quality WAV file or in compressed format. The built-in recordings panel allows you to preview, save, and export your files to iTunes.
djay Pro automatically detects a song’s key and allows to match it to songs of the same key within your music library. It allows you transpose songs into different keys, and sort your entire music library by key, perfect for creating studio quality mixes.
A host of professional real-time audio effects are available. Pre-installed Audio FX include: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher, Filter (High Pass, Low Pass), as well as six preconfigured instant effects: Absorb, Drift, Sway, Crush, Punch, Twist. Over 30 additional state-of-the-art audio effects by Sugar Bytes are available via In-App Purchase. You can beat-synchronize and chain multiple effect units on up to four decks simultaneously allowing for unprecedented creative expression.
The all-new built-in sampler adds another layer of creativity that allows you to trigger sounds and create drum beats on top of your music. In addition to the extensive pre-bundled content ranging from "Sound FX” to "Dubstep”, you can sample from your local tracks in real-time to create and save your own sample banks that can be quickly loaded during a performance.
BPM Sync and Beat-Matching
The sophisticated beat and tempo detection in djay Pro allows you to instantly synchronize two tracks. Flexible beat grids support dynamic tempo and accurately render precise beat location on top of the waveforms.
Multi-channel USB audio interfaces
djay Pro offers native support for USB audio interfaces, allowing you to preview your mix through headphones while delivering pristine sound quality through the main output.
djay Pro integrates seamlessly with existing professional DJ hardware. In addition to supporting over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer, Numark, Reloop, and other manufacturers out of the box, djay Pro also includes an advanced MIDI Learn system. It enables you to map each hardware control on your device to individual actions in djay Pro and customize your setup to match your style and performance needs.
djay Pro is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later.
Acoustica Premium Edition 6.0 Build 19 Incl.Keygen + PORTABLE
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Acoustica 6 is available in three editions – the free Basic Edition, the Standard Edition and the Premium Edition which supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround and includes extended processing tools and the same audio restoration algorithms as found in our Restoration Suite.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
AVS Audio Editor v188.8.131.520 BiRTHDAY Release-CHAOS
Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split audio files.
Apply various effects and filters. Record audio from various inputs. Save files to all key audio formats
Edit and save audio files in MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, MP2, AMR, OGG, etc. with AVS Audio Editor. See a full list of audio formats.
Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split with AVS Audio Editor. Use Timeline for maximum precision. Use specially designed filters to remove irritating sounds like roaring, hissing, crackling, etc.
Apply Audio Effects
Select between 20 built-in effects and filters including delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, and more. Mix audio and blend several audio tracks. AVS Audio Editor saves output files in any popular format.
Record Audio from Any Input
Record audio data from various inputs like microphone, vinyl records, and other input lines on a sound card. Edit recorded audio files, apply effects, save them in any key audio format.
Export Audio from Video
Extract and edit audio from your video files with AVS Audio Editor. Save them on PC or external hardware. See a full list of supported video formats.
Create Ringtone for iPhone
Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Get a unique ringtone ready with AVS Audio Editor.
AVS Audio Editor interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish and Russian.
Apple Logic Pro X 10.2.0 Multilingual Mac OS X
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Create classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
What's New in Version 10.2
• Introducing Alchemy - the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
Alchemy comes to Logic Pro X
Alchemy, the ultimate sample-manipulation synthesizer, comes to Logic Pro X. The enormous library, keyword browser, advanced synthesis tools, and easy-to-use Performance Controls let you discover, create, and transform sounds like never before. Combining this powerful new synth with exciting features introduced in Logic Pro 10.1, such as Note Repeat and Spot Erase, 10 new EDM and Hip Hop Drummers, and Drum Machine Designer, this is the most powerful version of Logic Pro X ever.
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
• New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments
• Share directly to Apple Music Connect*
• Adds support for Force Touch trackpad
• Create custom track icons with your own image files
• 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
• Expanded MIDI clock options improve sync compatibility with external MIDI devices
• Multiple additional enhancement and stability improvements