Nicecast program used to broadcast audio from your computer running Mac OS X on the Internet or through any audio server.
In other words, a couple of clicks, you can share the their iTunes library to the whole world, and even set up their own radio. For the latter, the program provided a large number of effects to control the sound.
What's new in Version 1.11.6:
The Instant On component has been updated to version 8.1.1, with support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan, as well as improvements for a forthcoming application.
When using Line Input sources, Nicecast will now always prefer the NowPlaying file for track titles, if it exists.
Track titles are now captured correctly from MegaSeg Pro, MegaSeg DJ, and MegaSeg Demo.
A bug where track titles could fail to send to Icecast 2 servers, due to special characters in the password, has been corrected.
Many other small bugs have been fixed, and internal improvements to the audio processing pipeline have been made.
Nextup TextAloud v3.0.84
Convert any text into voice and MP3 for PC or download to MP3 player. TextAloud is the leading text to speech program, available with exciting premium voices (including several languages) from ATT, Cepstral and NeoSpeech for the best in computer speech for your PC. TextAloud uses voice synthesis to convert text into spoken audio. TextAloud reads text from email, web pages, reports and more, aloud on your PC. TextAloud can also save your daily reading to MP3 or Windows Media files ready for playback on your iPod, PocketPC, or even on your TV with Tivo's Home Media Option.
What you can do with TextAloud:
* Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
* Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
* Proofread your own writing
* Listen to that report while you're on the treadmill
* Find help for someone with a reading disability
* Create messages for your answering machine
* Reduce eye strain from too much reading
* Listen to information while you work on something else
* Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
* Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
* Listen to an eBook during your commute
* Study English as a Second Language
* Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
* Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
* Find a great new tool to study for exams
* Listen to text read in other languages
* Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
* Create audio files for computer games
* Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
Features at a glance:
* Single-Article and Multi-Article Mode for listening to articles one at a time, or building a playlist to listen to later.
* Load articles using the Clipboard, Document Import, Hot Keys and Drag and Drop.
* Support for Word, PDF and HTML documents.
* Support for multiple Text-To-Speech engines, including international voices.
* Support for WAV, MP3 and WMA audio files.
* Proofread tool for listening to documents as you proofread.
* Plugin toolbar for Internet Explorer to listen to web pages.
TAForFirefox 3.1 - Updated toolbar for compatibility with Firefox 40
Improved performance of Edit -> Replace All for large number of replacements
Fixed decimal separator problem with SetOutputFileFormat API call
Audirvana Plus 2.2.2 Mac OS X
Audirvana Plus is an user friendly audio player that is capable to import your iTunes music library, but can also scan specific folders and automatically integrate any new tracks. The player offers support for editing the track’s metadata, helps you create smart playlists, is processing the audio with 64bit precision to provide the best quality possible, and much more.
Audirvana has no equalizer, no trendy special effects, just the best sounding music
- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate converted in a memory buffer before being played
- Minimizing CPU and hard drive activity to lessen sources of interference
- Gapless playback by using a double buffering mechanism (playing track and next track)
- Transparent split load for loading tracks of any size
- Background tracks loading/decoding (including sample rate conversion)
- Playlist (m3u & m3u8 formats) load/save
- Handles Apple IR Remote
- Automated updates downloading (using Sparkle)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
Fix crash when using some criteria in smart playlist
Fix File menu items for English and German locales
Reduce database migration memory footprint
Courtesy of TNT Team
- Mount image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
Block outgoing connections (Little Snitch, Hands Off!.. or something like that)
Disable automatic update checks
PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v18.104.22.168331 Incl.Patch.and.Keygen WiN/MAC-R2R
Studio One Artist and Professional are available direct from both PreSonus and music retail shops worldwide as both upgrades and full versions. Both Artist and Professional come as standard download versions, and can also be purchased with the entire program on an exclusive limited edition 64 GB USB flash drive.
Studio One Prime
The Free, feature-limited Studio One Experience.
If you haven't started using Studio One, and you're eager to check it out, you can register for and download Studio One Prime and get more information about this entry-level yet surprisingly full-featured version. It is also possible to start the 30-day Studio One Professional demo at any point and then return to running Studio One Prime once the demo expires.
Version 3.0.2 Release Notes (July 30, 2015):
New features and improvements:
- Reference manual now available in Japanese, German, and French
- Studio One Prime activation support
- Slate RAVEN & various multi-touch improvements
- Focus newly added tracks
- Added command for open/close Arranger Track
- "Show sources” command also working with Multi Instrument
- Audio Pool selection UI improvements
The following issues have been fixed:
- [OS X] crashes on quit
- Send FX divider fixes
- Fader size jumps when opening mix console input or output
- Arranger track did not copy time signatures
- Multi output instrument routing lost after switching song
- Undo for insert time signature
Tone2 Gladiator 2 v2.5 WiN
A revolution in synthesis!
The award winning Gladiator gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation. Its exclusive HCM™ synthesis technique, covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator. The innovative synthesis, design and unmatched sound quality, make this not only the perfect instrument, but also the best virtual synthesizer and go-to instrument for all those looking for the ultimate creative tool.
What is the advantage compared to other synthesizers?
True high-end quality: Warm, crystal clear & rich sound
New synthesis method (HCM™)
New unique sounds which no other synthesizer can create
Huge sonic range
Different synthesis methods can be combined freely
Easy to use
Low CPU and high reliability
1135 professional preset sounds included
Gladiator can replace a room full of hardware
Detailed handbook in 5 languages
Excellent value for the money
Gladiator is one of the most powerful synthesizers ever created and supports an exhaustive list of synthesis methods. All synthesis types can be combined freely to create new and exciting sounds.
Synthesis types supported by Gladiator 2 are:
Tone2's award winning Harmonic Content Morphing Synthesis ™
Frequency Modulation (FM)
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
Amplitude Modulation (AM)
Additionally existing osciallators can be morphed or 'modified' with special algorithms to alter the sound.
Gladiator supports up to 18 oscillators per voice with 4x stereo unison and crystal clear sound quality.
The filter section uses high-end quality stereo filters, most of which are exclusive to Tone2 products. Gladiator 2 ships with 40 different filter types: Moog, Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Vocals, Comb, EQ, FM, AM, Phaser, Resample, Analog, ...
Gladiator 2 ships with an inspiring library of 1105 outstanding presets from top sound designers. Besides that a variety of expansion banks is available to further expand Gladiator's features and preset library. All sounds are arranged into categories for easy access to the sound you require.
Gladiator 2 comes with an impressive reverb that offers a warm sound similar to high-end hardware units. 37 different stereo effects are included, all carefully crafted to offer the highest quality possible:
Reverbs, Delays, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Ensemble, Rotary, Bitcrusher, Talkbox, Ringmod, Dolby Prologic II surround encoding, Waveshaper, Pingpong, Filters, ...
Gladiator 2 has a powerful and flexible modulation section which is easy to setup. The flexible envelopes sound punchy. 22 different LFOs are available and can be synced to BPM. The Step LFO's design was inspired by step sequencers and can be used to create rhythmic sequences and trance gates.
The innovative phase modulator module in the OSC section is based on the latest knowledge in phonetic science. It makes a digital spectrum sound warm and silky.
A special post-processing module in Gladiator mimics effects of the human ear. It creates deeper basses and more transparency.
This product comes with personal free support as well as frequent, free updates to improvements, new features and new sounds.
September 2015 Gladiator (PC) has been updated to v2.5
- Windows 10 and Windows 8 compatibility
- Enhanced stability
- Slightly enhanced performance
- Enhanced host compatibility
- Slightly enhanced sound quality
- More linear frequency response
- Slightly better timing
- Faster loading of PC 32 bit version
- More easy installation
- Several small improvements
- Updated standalone version
- Polished some graphics
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash
Rogue Amoeba Airfoil for Windows 3.6.6
Send any audio from your PC to AirPort Express units, Apple TVs, iPhones and iPods Touch, and even other PCs and Macs, all in sync! Use Airfoil with web-based audio like Pandora, music services like Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and WiMP, or any other audio playing on your computer. Airfoil for Windows gives you your audio on AirPlay devices all around the house.
New in Airfoil 3
Receive From iOS Devices
Play audio from any audio app on your iOS device out through your Windows machine!
Remote Control, Too
Airfoil Speakers also offers remote control of select audio sources on Mac and PC.
Receive From iTunes Too!
Airfoil Speakers can now receive audio directly from iTunes running on another machine.
Metadata like track titles and album art is now sent to Apple TV and Airfoil Speakers when possible.
Airfoil Speakers can now initiate connections back to Airfoil, to start receiving audio remotely.
A Whole New Look
Interface updates for Airfoil and Airfoil Speakers make them both easier and more fun to use.
Basic Airfoil Features
Send Any Audio
You're no longer stuck streaming only iTunes to your AirPlay devices.
Multiple Outputs At Once
You can send audio to multiple outputs around your house, all in sync.
Many Supported Devices
With Airfoil Speakers, you can send to many different devices, not just Apple's approved hardware.
OS : Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
Language : English
Cockos REAPER 5.0 x86/x64 PORTABLE
REAPER is a powerful but sensible Windows application that lets you record, arrange, edit, and render multi-track waveform audio. It provides an extensive set of features, but is a very small and lightweight application (the installer is less than 1 megabyte, and includes many effects and a sample project). REAPER supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut, and DirectSound for playback and recording. It reads WAV, OGG, and MP3 files, and records WAV files. You can arrange any number of items in any number of tracks and use audio processing plug-ins (DirectX and Jesusonic). REAPER also supports volume, pan controls and envelopes per track, multi-layer undo/redo, and user creatable color themes.