East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Silver Edition DVDR-CoBaLT
The SILVER EDITION includes 16-bit stereo samples from the PLATINUM EDITION (which is multi-channel), at a fraction of the cost, and was recorded where orchestral instruments sound their most natural - in a state of the art Concert Hall. Listen to the pure beauty of the Symphonic Orchestra and 125 million dollar Concert Hall that were recorded with the HIGHEST-QUALITY custom built recording equipment, by audio - Prof. Keith O. Johnson - recipient of two GRAMMYS, plus eight additional GRAMMY nominations for his 90 plus Classical Recordings.
The SILVER EDITION is a Plug-In (compatible with most music software), and has been designed to be extremely FAST and EASY TO USE. For Educators and Students, create compositions in your classroom, or your dormitory; for Composers on the road - create music on planes, hotel rooms, etc. on your laptop. If you upgrade to the GOLD or PLATINUM EDITIONS later, your compositions will be FULLY COMPATIBLE, providing a known upgrade path to the best sounding orchestral sample library ever - no other product offers this!
- The SILVER EDITION includes all sections of a Symphonic Orchestra - Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Orchestral Percussion - plus a Steinway Grand Piano, a Pipe Organ and Female and Male Choirs.
- The SILVER EDITION includes both solo instruments and sections.
- The SILVER EDITION includes the same KOMPAKT sample player software from NATIVE INSTRUMENTS as the PLATINUM EDITION, but requires much less processing power - in fact, you can use the SILVER EDITION on most laptops and computer systems.
- The SILVER EDITION includes Integrated high-quality reverb, delay, and other effects.
- The SILVER EDITION can be imported into KONTAKT (from version 1.5), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the sound material (for example - creating your own programs).
- The SILVER EDITION includes a special version of EASTWEST's critically acclaimed STEINWAY B GRAND PIANO.
- The SILVER EDITION includes aPIPE ORGAN (that was once played by MOZART!) from POST MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS.
- The SILVER EDITION includes FEMALE and MALE CHOIRS from QUANTUM LEAP "VOICES OF THE APOCALYPSE" - recipient of KEYBOARD magazine KEY BUY AWARD and SOUND ON SOUND (UK) magazine's "FIVE STAR AWARD".
All of the players were recorded in position. All of the instruments and sections were sampled, with multiple dynamics, with extremely dynamic and
expressive articulations, and most important - it has been programmed to be "extremely fast and easy to use".
DigiDesign ProTools M-Powered v7.4-AiR
Get ready for a revolutionary new way to work with Pro Tools®. Digidesign® Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software features all-new music creation tools and support for more creative options, making it the most flexible Pro Tools software ever. Featuring the time-manipulating power of Elastic Time, Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software allows you to approach your projects in creative new ways, making working with tempo- and time-based sessions a whole lot easier, more efficient, and imaginative. Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software also adds support for Windows Vista Ultimate and Business (32-bit) systems.
Digidesign® Pro Tools M-Powered software is an exciting new version of the award-winning Pro Tools® software designed to work with select M-Audio® hardware peripherals. An ideal way to professionally record, edit, and mix music, Pro Tools M-Powered software includes many of the same features that top studios rely on to produce Grammy® Awardwinning albums and Academy Award®winning film sound.
Pro Tools M-Powered software allows home studio users and people who need highly portable recording solutions to take advantage of the recording industry's most popular audio/MIDI production software along with a variety of M-Audio interfaces. Users can also access additional products from Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partners designed specifically for Pro Tools, including the Command|8® control surface.
Award-winning Pro Tools® recording, editing, and mixing 32 simultaneous audio tracks (128 virtual audio tracks), expandable to 48 tracks*
Fully integrated MIDI sequencing with 256 simultaneous MIDI tracks
Over 40 processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications
Support for streaming ReWire applications into Pro Tools
Unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
Support for the Digidesign® Command|8® control surface
Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
Compatible with more than 20 M-Audio hardware peripherals
MAGIX Music Movie Maker Score Edition 184.108.40.206 PROPER
Movie scores that give you goose bumps. Create amazing hair-raising soundtracks, even if you're a beginner. High-quality virtual instruments, simple controls and a huge selection of sounds, loops and effects.
High-resolution sounds for high-resolution images: From quiet sound collages to dynamic orchestral melodies — with MAGIX Music Maker Movie Score Edition, your creativity knows no boundaries.
The most important features: Easy handling More than 1500 professional sounds & loops Mix on up to 64 tracks Vita Instrument: Soundtrack Percussion Song Maker 2: Create new songs automatically BeatBox 2: Unique beats, rhythms and loops Vintage Effects Suite: Thrilling effect sounds Share your music on Facebook and SoundCloud
Audiffex Intone 2 Beat Edition v2.3.1
Multichannel FX processor, software mixing console, virtual instruments host and a flexible multitrack zonal player.
inTone can be anything. It is a simple jamming tool as well as sophisticated playback machine. It is live production mixer that processes multiple audio inputs with studio plug-ins.
inTone plays files and allows you to play virtual instruments, with ability to change a track, effect or instrument configuration in no time! It is also a multitrack recorder, but you can make it be something completely different.
Use inTone2 to perform, train, record, play multiple tracks...
It`s a host for amp simulating software, that spares you from lifting heavy gear. It`s a truck loaded with equipment that will meet any band`s raider. inTone 2 is a universal tool, that finds its place on stage, club or pub, in band`s rehearsal rooms, at music schools, in home studios, in a touring bus, at a park bench, at a party... Just about anywhere, where you desire to make music.
PC: CPU with SSE2 support (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 and newer), Windows 7, 8 (32-bit/64-bit), ASIO compatible audio interface
Acoustica Premium Edition 6.0 Build 19 Incl.Keygen + PORTABLE
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Acoustica 6 is available in three editions – the free Basic Edition, the Standard Edition and the Premium Edition which supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround and includes extended processing tools and the same audio restoration algorithms as found in our Restoration Suite.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
NCH WavePad Sound Editor Master's Edition 6.24 + Portable
This audio editing software is a full featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac OS X. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
Audio Editor Features
Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
Recommended Free VST Plugin Effects
Includes free sound effect and music library
Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr and many more
Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech) and voice changer
Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
Supports sample rates from 6 to 196kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast' rip mode and cddb music database lookup
Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Zulu DJ software and Express Burn CD Recorder.
Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes
Typical Audio Editing Applications
Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet with the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
As a music editor (includes ringtones creator formats).
Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
Voice editing for multimedia productions (use with our Video Editor).
Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
OS : Windows XP, Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Language : English
Apple Logic Pro X 10.2.0 Multilingual Mac OS X
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Create classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
What's New in Version 10.2
• Introducing Alchemy - the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
Alchemy comes to Logic Pro X
Alchemy, the ultimate sample-manipulation synthesizer, comes to Logic Pro X. The enormous library, keyword browser, advanced synthesis tools, and easy-to-use Performance Controls let you discover, create, and transform sounds like never before. Combining this powerful new synth with exciting features introduced in Logic Pro 10.1, such as Note Repeat and Spot Erase, 10 new EDM and Hip Hop Drummers, and Drum Machine Designer, this is the most powerful version of Logic Pro X ever.
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
• New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments
• Share directly to Apple Music Connect*
• Adds support for Force Touch trackpad
• Create custom track icons with your own image files
• 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
• Expanded MIDI clock options improve sync compatibility with external MIDI devices
• Multiple additional enhancement and stability improvements