Glitchmachines Polygon 1.3 Update WiN/MAC
Polygon is a new sampler plugin designed to facilitate the creation of stunning composite sound effects. Co-developed by Ivo Ivanov and Thomas Hennebert, Polygon was conceived from the ground up with unconventional attributes and a fast, forward-thinking workflow.Layering samples is only the beginning. Polygon’s unique granular mode will bend your samples into fresh material while its clean and logical interface, extensive modulation options and distinctive sonic fingerprint make it an invaluable tool for creative sound design.
At the heart of Polygon, you will find 4 Sampler modules featuring a granular mode and various play and loop modes with focus and loop range sliders. The modules are supported by 8 LFOs, 4 modulation envelopes with variable slopes, two multi-mode filters, three effects processors, a sub oscillator and various global parameters. All of Polygon’s components work in conjunction with its modulation matrix to allow you to achieve extremely dynamic results with relative ease.
The sub oscillator is effectively Polygon’s 5th voice. It was implemented to reinforce Polygon’s final output with the often needed mass and impact of low frequency content. To increase flexibility, this oscillator can operate in either sine and square wave mode with pulse width modulation, offers filter and effects routing options and is fully integrated into the modulation matrix. As with any of the sampler modules, the sub oscillator can easily be deactivated when needed.
Polygon’s sound set was compiled to facilitate the broadest possible range of sonic flexibility. Its core is driven by a 1.2 GB sample library comprised of brand new material and previously unreleased alternate edits from our entire range of sound ware products. To get you started, we included factory presets from Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert, Nicholas Yochum and Daed. Load any of your existing samples and listen as Polygon takes things in exciting new directions.
Whether you are a music producer or sound designer, Polygon will yield interesting results each time you work with it, thanks to its creative workflow and comprehensive modulation options. Use it to create shape-shifting synth patches, heavily modulated basslines, vivid atmospheres, glitchy percussive elements, cinematic drones and virtually anything else you can imagine. Let Polygon breathe new life into your samples and take your sound design to the next level.
• 1.2 GB 24bit/96khz .wav sample library
• 4 monophonic Sampler Modules with Granular Mode
• Play & Loop modes with Range Sliders
• 4 Mod Envelopes with Cycle Mode and variable slopes
• 8 LFOs with Retrig, Sync and built-in Multipliers
• 3 FX Processors: Metalizer, Stutter and FM Ring Mod
• Sub Oscillator with Sine & Square wave with PWM
• Comprehensive Modulation Matrix and Global RND Isolate Suite
• Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
• Broadband Internet connection for product download
• VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, etc.
• Approximately 1.5 GB of hard drive space
• Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
• Windows XP or higher
• Minimum 2 GB RAM
• CPU with SSE2 support
• Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
- Fixed : modulation matrix parameters not randomized properly
- Fixed : glide bug
- Minor UI tweaks
- Fixed : envelope bug
- Error messages when failed to load samples are now more explicit
- Should no longer list hidden files than end up with
« .wav » on Windows
Apple Logic Pro X v10.2
Logic Pro 10.2 gives you even more power to create electronic music with Alchemy, a next-generation synthesizer. Alchemy works hand in hand with all the beat-making and music-production features introduced in Logic Pro 10.1 to create all types of music, including EDM and Hip Hop.
Alchemy transforms everything.
Logic Pro X now includes Alchemy, a powerful sample-manipulation synthesizer. Quickly find and shape sounds from the massive Alchemy library or create your own with a choice of synthesis engines and advanced morphing tools. Produce inspiring sounds with analog-modeled filters, multiple modulation sources, an integrated arpeggiator, and a broad range of effects.
Massive library. Powerful browser.
The expansive Alchemy library delivers diverse and inspiring sounds. Find sounds for any kind of music — from EDM to Hip Hop and a wide range of emerging styles. Easily pinpoint the right sound from over 3000 presets with the keyword browser. Select category, timbre, and articulation keywords to serve up the perfect set of useful sounds. Then organize your favorites with star ratings and custom keywords.
Easily explore and play with sounds. Click and drag on the Transform Pad to smoothly transition between eight sound variations. All sounds provide thoughtfully designed Performance Controls that you can customize to suit your creative needs. And you can automate controls to add intricate and compelling movement to any Alchemy track.
One monster of a synth.
Alchemy is a powerhouse synthesizer offering multiple types of synthesis in the same plug-in. Choose and combine up to four of the synth engines, which include additive, spectral, formant, granular, and virtual analog. Add a robust sampler that can import EXS24 instruments and your creative potential is limitless.
Master sound morphing.
Manipulate audio in powerful new ways with the unique collection of tools Alchemy provides. Analyze and resynthesize samples using the various synth engines. Create entirely new sounds by combining distinct elements from up to four different sources. Add a thunderclap to your snare. Let a songbird introduce color and shape to a string pad. Morph seamlessly between sounds at a deep, elemental level — from, say, a breakbeat to a crashing wave and then a handclap — just by moving the puck around the Morph Pad. Or use discrete controls to dial in the perfect blend of each element. Open up an entirely new sonic frontier and experience sounds you’ve never heard before.
Virtually limitless sound shaping.
Great-sounding filters and flexible modulation are key measures of a great synth. And Alchemy delivers on both. Sounds never stop evolving when you can modulate almost any parameter in so many ways. Choose from over 100 modulation sources, including a variety of LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers. Sculpt sounds using 38 different filters in a variety of colors, from modeled analog to special effects. Whether you like classic synth tones overflowing with vintage character or more futuristic, spectral timbres, Alchemy filters ensure that you have plenty to love.
Built-in arpeggiation and effects.
Take sounds to another level with integrated arpeggiation and effects. Arpeggiate each of four sound sources independently, generating complex, multitimbral compositions from a single chord. Sweeten or transform your sounds by applying up to 16 effects — including convolution and algorithmic reverbs, modulation effects, stereo delay, compressors, EQ, and a range of distortions — to each sound source or the whole preset at once. There are so many ways to go. Unleash modulation on any of the effect or arpeggiator parameters in Alchemy and hear the difference.
Control Logic Pro X from any corner of your studio using your iPad. Play software instruments or adjust levels from inside your recording booth. Logic Remote makes it easy to shape your sound, quickly find instruments and their Smart Controls, or select from the Sound Library and start recording when and where it feels right.
Dmitry Sches Tantra v1.11 WiN/MAC
Tantra is a rhythmic multi-effect plug-in with a rich feature set and high quality processing modules. With Tantra you can get any kind of sound and turn it into a complex rhythmic progression, with lots of movements among the deep produced sound space.
The core of Tantra is a set of 8 multi-mode modulators, which generate rhythmic 32-step multi-stage envelopes with adjustable shape and different operating modes.
High quality effects
6 high quality effects process audio in Tantra and in response to the applied modulations form rhythmic pulsations in your sounds. All popular effects included: analog filter, distortion and lo-fi sections, flexible delay and flanger. Special Glitch module brings the modern "Stutter" effect on the board.
All the effects are organized as two independent layers, which allows you to produce deep and complex audio rhythms, consist of two sub-patterns.
Master equalizer and reverb at the output will help you to shape your final sound and breathe air into it.
Try the demo version and check the built-in presets we made for you to explore capabilities of Tantra in depth.
・Changed icons for randomizers buttons
・Fixed right-click issues in Cubase
Nomad Factory MAGMA v1.6.6
Comprised of 65 ALL NEW Rack Effects, MAGMA is a Culmination of Years of R&D by Nomad Factory. MAGMA is Presented with Clear and Engaging Interfaces that Invite you to Experiment.
- MAGMA utilizes Virtual Studio Rack (VSR) Technology to achieve new levels of creativity and flexibility.
- Stack effects in an infinite number of combinations, all in one easy-to-use plug-in.
- Mix and match effects, create and recall unique chains and process your audio in ways previously unimaginable.
- Interchange racks freely and use MAGMA's flexible routing matrix to build the effects chains of your dreams.
MAGMA is a Virtual Studio Rack host that allows you to combine an infinite number of audio effects all in four easy to use racks.
Includes 65 high-quality, custom, unique effects racks
New Modulation Matrix with 32 source/destination routings
Modulation Matrix includes 8 LFOs, all temposynced and 8 freely assignable 16-stage MSEG sophisticated Multiple Segment Envelope Generator
VST Chainer that allows loading 3rd Party plug-ins
Drag & Drop effects to any rack position
Four Easy-to-use Virtual Racks.
Flexible Routing Matrix.
Presets Browser Window.
600+ Factory Presets Included.
VST, AU, RTAS, AAX.
Serial Number Autorization (Up to Five Computers, NO Challenge/Response, NO dongle).
Effects Categories include:
The ability to interchange racks freely and a flexible routing matrix allows you to build the effect chains of your dreams.
MAGMA V1.5 now support 3rd party VST plug-ins, so you can mix and match your favorite VSTs.
v1.6.6 ( July 24, 2015)
- Fixed LFOs and MSEG causing audio glitches.
- General maintenance & bug fixes
Tone2 Gladiator 2 v2.5 WiN
A revolution in synthesis!
The award winning Gladiator gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation. Its exclusive HCM™ synthesis technique, covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator. The innovative synthesis, design and unmatched sound quality, make this not only the perfect instrument, but also the best virtual synthesizer and go-to instrument for all those looking for the ultimate creative tool.
What is the advantage compared to other synthesizers?
True high-end quality: Warm, crystal clear & rich sound
New synthesis method (HCM™)
New unique sounds which no other synthesizer can create
Huge sonic range
Different synthesis methods can be combined freely
Easy to use
Low CPU and high reliability
1135 professional preset sounds included
Gladiator can replace a room full of hardware
Detailed handbook in 5 languages
Excellent value for the money
Gladiator is one of the most powerful synthesizers ever created and supports an exhaustive list of synthesis methods. All synthesis types can be combined freely to create new and exciting sounds.
Synthesis types supported by Gladiator 2 are:
Tone2's award winning Harmonic Content Morphing Synthesis ™
Frequency Modulation (FM)
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
Amplitude Modulation (AM)
Additionally existing osciallators can be morphed or 'modified' with special algorithms to alter the sound.
Gladiator supports up to 18 oscillators per voice with 4x stereo unison and crystal clear sound quality.
The filter section uses high-end quality stereo filters, most of which are exclusive to Tone2 products. Gladiator 2 ships with 40 different filter types: Moog, Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Vocals, Comb, EQ, FM, AM, Phaser, Resample, Analog, ...
Gladiator 2 ships with an inspiring library of 1105 outstanding presets from top sound designers. Besides that a variety of expansion banks is available to further expand Gladiator's features and preset library. All sounds are arranged into categories for easy access to the sound you require.
Gladiator 2 comes with an impressive reverb that offers a warm sound similar to high-end hardware units. 37 different stereo effects are included, all carefully crafted to offer the highest quality possible:
Reverbs, Delays, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Ensemble, Rotary, Bitcrusher, Talkbox, Ringmod, Dolby Prologic II surround encoding, Waveshaper, Pingpong, Filters, ...
Gladiator 2 has a powerful and flexible modulation section which is easy to setup. The flexible envelopes sound punchy. 22 different LFOs are available and can be synced to BPM. The Step LFO's design was inspired by step sequencers and can be used to create rhythmic sequences and trance gates.
The innovative phase modulator module in the OSC section is based on the latest knowledge in phonetic science. It makes a digital spectrum sound warm and silky.
A special post-processing module in Gladiator mimics effects of the human ear. It creates deeper basses and more transparency.
This product comes with personal free support as well as frequent, free updates to improvements, new features and new sounds.
September 2015 Gladiator (PC) has been updated to v2.5
- Windows 10 and Windows 8 compatibility
- Enhanced stability
- Slightly enhanced performance
- Enhanced host compatibility
- Slightly enhanced sound quality
- More linear frequency response
- Slightly better timing
- Faster loading of PC 32 bit version
- More easy installation
- Several small improvements
- Updated standalone version
- Polished some graphics
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash
Glitchmachines FRACTURE v.1.2 WiN/MAC
FRACTURE is a FREE buffer effect plugin geared toward creating robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions.
Fracture is the fifth installment in our FREE downloads series. Our goal is to bring you exclusive, high quality free content with the same uncompromising production values as our paid products.
Fracture features a buffer effect, a multimode filter, three LFOs and a delay. This plugin is geared toward adding glitchy articulations and abstract textures to your projects. Use it on anything from drum and percussion loops to synth lines and sound effects. Fracture’s intuitive interface and diverse features make it simple to give your projects a unique technical edge.
110 Presets by Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert and Alex Retsis
Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit)
Broadband Internet connection for product download
VST/AU host such as Ableton Live, Logic Pro, etc.
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (PPC not supported)
Windows XP or higher
CPU with SSE2 support
Minimum recommended CPU: Core 2 Duo, 2GHz
Apple Logic Pro X 10.2.0 Multilingual Mac OS X
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Create classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
What's New in Version 10.2
• Introducing Alchemy - the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
Alchemy comes to Logic Pro X
Alchemy, the ultimate sample-manipulation synthesizer, comes to Logic Pro X. The enormous library, keyword browser, advanced synthesis tools, and easy-to-use Performance Controls let you discover, create, and transform sounds like never before. Combining this powerful new synth with exciting features introduced in Logic Pro 10.1, such as Note Repeat and Spot Erase, 10 new EDM and Hip Hop Drummers, and Drum Machine Designer, this is the most powerful version of Logic Pro X ever.
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
• New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments
• Share directly to Apple Music Connect*
• Adds support for Force Touch trackpad
• Create custom track icons with your own image files
• 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
• Expanded MIDI clock options improve sync compatibility with external MIDI devices
• Multiple additional enhancement and stability improvements