Kuassa Amplifikation One v1.2.6.VST x86.x64-CHAOS
Guitar amp software by the maker of AradazAmp, we keep it simple and make it Rock!-
Kuassa, Inc. is proud to announce the immediate availability of Kuassa Amplifikation One. Kuassa Amplifikation One is a guitar amp software which finally help you to create realistic guitar tones and build great tracks immediately without any obstructive workflow or confusing parameters to handle with.
This "guitar amp on your PC” captures the dynamics and characteristics of hardware distortion modules, head amplifiers, and cabinets, captured by various types of microphones in multiple configurations. Kuassa Amplifikation One is not emulated or modeled after
a specific amplifier, we try to capture the best aspect of schematic designs, tubes, electronics and computer programming to achieve the supreme tone for your guitar through your personal computer while maintaining the user interface as easy as possible.
Users are able to control every aspects of the software just like real guitar amplifiers including (but not limited to) gain structure, tone, mic position, and distance.
Stop messing around with your gears, get productive!
Straightforward and easy to understand user interface
8 head amplifiers, noise gate & 5 distortion modules
5 cabinet models, users are able to use 2 cabs simultaneously
Built-in 4 Channel Impulse Loader with selectable routing option
5 microphone types (straight or angled)
Mic distance and free positioning of mic around the speaker
Dedicated input and output volume control
Saturation, Output Limiter, and up to high quality 4x maximum oversampling to the amp calculation
Support up-to 96000Hz Sample Rate
NCH Zulu DJ Software Masters Edition 3.60
Zulu virtual DJ software is the complete DJ software solution for amateur and professional DJs. Powerful features united with an easy to use interface makes mixing your favorite tracks easy. Zulu lets you mix your music live whilst applying effects on the fly.
Your songs will always stay on the beat with Zulu's advanced, automatic beat detection. Load a track onto a deck and Zulu D J software can automatically scan the file for a beat, assign a beat per minute (BPM), and change the tempo in the second deck for perfect synchronization.
Drag and drop your music anywhere in Zulu DJ Software, and preview upcoming tracks before they play. Zulu DJ Software also supports all the latest audio file formats so playing your music is never a problem.
- Automatic beat detection
- Synchronization between the decks
- Cross fade between two tracks
- Apply effects in real-time including distortion and reverb
- Real-time pitch and tempo control
- Supports the formats wav, mp3, wma and more
- AutoPlay for seamless transitions, hands-free, with optional shuffle mode
- Record DJ mixes and save as an audio file
- Tap your space bar to the beat to set the BPM manually, or input your own BPM value for greater control
- Loop sections within a track and synchronize to the BPM
- Add or record samples to the sample bank
- Use keyboard 'Hot Keys' to control Zulu DJ Mixer
- Use cue point markers to adjust the track starting point
- Preview tracks with separate output for DJ headphones
- Can be used with any USB DJ Mixing Console
OS : Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
Language : English
IK Multimedia AmpliTube CS v3.15c
Plug into a MESA/Boogie® amp and it will change your ideas about tone and your playing forever. Seriously, it really will. From the moment you first plug into a MESA, you’ll experience new levels of responsiveness, feel, nuance, and sound and you’ll quickly understand why MESA has always referred to their amplifiers as "Instruments”… because they are.
After experiencing your guitar coupled with the effortless and empowering playability and a new freedom to express emotion through attack and sustain characteristics that seem to read your passion… for most, there is no going back to "an amp”.
It’s hard to put into words the feeling of reward you get when all the hours of practice are suddenly supported and embellished and your playing jumps to a whole new plateau. But it’s REALLY great, and as soon as you plug in, you get it. The instant attack morphs stylistically under your command, the layers or rich harmonics create dimension and the newfound, willing sustain grant you access to the next level in your own development as a player.
The MESA experience will leave a permanent mark on the musical part of your brain and you’ll find you’ re smiling… saying under your breath, "damn this sounds good.” It’s that sound you’ve heard in your head and searched for all your playing life and yet, never attained until now. That’s a Boogie®.
And now you can have the essence of Boogie on your laptop.
Changes from version 3.14:
New officially approved amp models from MESA/Boogie®:
New officially approved cab models from MESA/Boogie®:
Kuassa Amplifikation Vermilion v1.0.0b VST x86 x64 BiRTHDAY Release-CHAOS
Amplifikation Vermilion is a guitar amplifier audio plugins inspired by classic guitar combo amplifiers. It offers gorgeous looks and endless tonal possibilities for the serious guitarist who requires versatility. The engine is carefully tuned to match the tone of authentic classic amps and will truly sing to your playing style.
The guitar amp simulator Amplifikation Vermillion packs everything guitarists love: jangly cleans, raw tube saturation, bouncy reverb, and a trippy tremolo circuit. The warm, chimey, and slightly gritty clean channel is great for country, soul, funk, blues, and older "roots” styles of music, and even pulls some weight for your indie pop tracks.
The lead channel delivers a rich and fluid overdriven tone leaning towards more modern styles of rock and beyond. Add variation to your playing with the built-in tremolo unit, producing anything from a subtle pulse to a spinning rotor, and add dimension to the whole sound with the lush analog-modeled spring reverb.
Apple MainStage 3.2 Multilingual Mac OS X
MainStage 3 lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen interface optimized for live performance, flexible hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds that are fully compatible with Logic Pro X.
The Ultimate Live Rig
• Perform live with more than 80 instrument, effect, and MIDI plug-ins or work with Audio Units plug-ins
• Add your sounds from Logic Pro X and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
• Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboards and vocals, in a single Patch
• Switch between Patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
• Design rich keyboard Patches using splits and layers, the Arpeggiator, and other MIDI plug-ins
• Perform with stereo or multitrack backing tracks using Playback
• 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger sampled instruments
• Connect your favorite hardware and use it to play and control your plug-ins
• Use USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals, and drum pads
• Instantly set up a large variety of hardware using automatic device recognition
• Quickly assign hardware knobs, buttons, and faders to onscreen controls
• Manage sophisticated rigs using the Assignments & Mapping overview
Designed for the Stage
• See only what you need during your performance using a customizable, full-screen live interface
• Screen controls adapt for each Patch using Smart Controls
• Smart Controls offer dynamic performance controls that change with each Patch
• Easily view your Mac screen from a distance using a high-contrast, full-screen performance view
• Play deeply sampled, professionally mixed, and fully customizable drum kits provided by Drum Kit Designer
• Perform electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
• Play classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer sounds using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
• Perform inspired sounds using a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Turn your favorite hardware synthesizers into sampled instruments using new Auto Sampler plug-in
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
• Perform a part and conform notes to a specific scale using Transposer
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Get the perfect mix with a collection of EQs, dynamics, and other mixing tools
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access a full-screen Tuner to quickly get in tune
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
What's New in Version 3.2
• Introducing Alchemy - the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
• New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments
• New X/Y Pad screen control object
• 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
• Multiple additional enhancement and stability improvements
Fortenotensatz FORTE 6 Basic 6.1.2 Retail
Creating Sheet Music Has Never Been Easier! Created by musicians for musicians, Forte is a unique and easy to use score writing software for everyday musicians, teachers and choir leaders. If you are looking for a tool that fits your needs, is easy to use and affordable, Forte is perfect for you! Start writing scores today!
Why choose FORTE?
- This easy-to-use software will allow you to create your first piece of music in as little as 10 MINUTES- talk about inspiration!
- There is no greater feeling than seeing your creation in score, your passion brought to life!
Easy music notation
- FORTE is easy to use. It was created specifically to be user-friendly, functional, and fun! Perfect for all ages and all skill levels!
FORTE is affordable
- We recognized the need for a cost-effective music notation software. FORTE is ideal for anyone not looking to invest hundreds of dollars.
- Forte is affordable and easy to use. There is no easier system that produces these results.
Forte 6 includes everything you need for simple music scoring tasks, such as:
• Drum notation
• Tablature for guitar and bass
• Easy input for notes, accents, chords, clefs, and ornamentation
• A metronome function to check your timing in each score
• Seamless control for both multi-functional and single functional use.
Additional benefits of Forte 6:
• 4 staves
• 2 voices
• 2 lyric verses pro stave
• (5/4, 6/8, 12/8 only)
• optimized Soundfont
• Optional FORTE Player
• Save as WAVE
• Import files
Kuassa Amplifikation Creme v1.3.0 VST VST3 x86.x64-CHAOS
Kuassa, Inc. has once again entered the world of guitar amplification software with Kuassa Amplifikation Creme, featuring ultra-precise digitally engineered head and matching cabinets with built-in overdrive section consisting three kinds of legendary overdrive pedals built right to the amp giving you a full control of harmonically-rich distortion crammed with intense dynamics.
Kuassa Amplifikation Creme are truly a must-have addition for all Amplifikation One fans. Distinguished by its darker, fuller, and heavier tonal character discovered on High-Gain or Metal guitar amplifiers, Kuassa Amplifikation CremeвЂ™s three amp types and channels can give you a sonic arsenal from sparkling clean tones to searing guitar riffs, able to match the sound quality of high-end tube powered guitar amplifiers.
Preceeded by Kuassa Amplifikation One as KuassaвЂ™s flagship product, Kuassa Amplifikation Creme will gives you a lifelike guitar playing experience of a true high-gain guitar amplifier thanks to its photo-realistic rendered graphics while keeping the familiar workflow and easy-to-use interface as a signature of Kuassa Amplifikation products