Band in a Box 2016 build 432 for Windows
Band-in-a-Box® is so easy to use! Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and Band-in-a-Box® does the rest... Band-in-a-Box® automatically generates a complete professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and strings or horns.
RealTracks add the human element of great session musicians to your songs and with 201 more RealTracks available in version 2016 there is over 2,500 hours of studio musicians' recordings that you can use in your songs!
Band-in-a-Box® 2016 with more than 50 new features and enhancements...
The redesigned StylePicker is enhanced with many new features including sizable window, columns sort, selectable font size, 4-bar preview of the current song, and style suggestions based on familiar songs that you type in.
The Chord Sheet has a new look, feel and customization. The Layers feature offers optional rows of information that appear above each bar. These include a Bar Lyrics layer, Section Text
Layer, and an additional Chord Display layer that shows Roman Numeral, Nashville Notation, and Solfeggio Notation.
201 more RealTracks (Sets 228-253) available including 24 RealTracks in the Bonus 49-PAK.
Load and save MusicXML files, Guitar Capo support has been added.
Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Windows includes version 2016 of RealBand, your All-in-One Audio Workstation and Accompaniment program with more than 30 new features.
1) Install bandinabox_realband_2012_5_full, bandinabox_realband_2016_pluspak
2) Update bb2016_update_build432, realband_2016_build3_patch
3) Copy bbw.exe to c:/BB/. Copy RealBand.exe to c:/RealBand/
Steinberg Cubase LE AI Elements v8.0.20 Build 468 Multilingual WiN
Cubase Elements 8 is your personal music studio, incorporating professional workflows as used by countless professional artists around the globe. Using the same technology platform as its larger siblings in the Cubase family, Cubase Elements 8 offers tools for intuitive song-writing, instruments to develop your musical ideas and studio-grade effects.
Cubase Elements Key Features:
- Personal music production system, offering a set of streamlined audio/MIDI recording, editing, scoring and mixing tools
- Based on proven Steinberg Cubase technology used by professionals around the world
- Supports 64 MIDI and 48 simultaneous audio tracks with up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Includes outstanding virtual instruments: HALion Sonic SE workstation, MPC-style Groove Agent SE drum machine, Prologue synthesizer
- Comes ready with 44 audio effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction, MorphFilter and the extraordinary VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- MixConsole provides the stellar mixing experience with full flexibility and integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
- Chord track and chord pads for easy chord composing and management
- Includes dozens of presets and thousands of MIDI construction loops
- Streamlined score editing feature set
Steinberg Cubase LE AI Elements v8.0.20 Build 468 Multilingual WiN
- Key and Drum Editor for intuitive note, chord or beat creation and editing
- Streamlined and simplified, yet powerful notation environment
- Chord Track and Chord Pads allows for easy working with chords within your Project
- Award-winning Cubase audio engine for crystal-clear recordings in up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Automatic intonation control and scale correction of vocal recordings
- Great sounding guitar amp and speaker simulation included
- The Sample Editor covers all common editing tasks and provides creative freedom while editing audio
- Pitch shift and time stretch audio in real time
- Automatic hit-point recognition and excellent beat-slicing for working with loops
- Powerful MixConsole featuring full-screen mode, total scalability and quick in-place access to the parameters
- Integrated Channel Strip with premier equalization and dynamics modules
- Flexible routing, A/B comparison and global bypass for audio effects
- Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
1. Disable internet connection.
2. Install v.8 installer first. Choose your language during installation.
3. Choose "Don't check online updates, I have a local install file" when asked.
4. After install, don't start it yet. Install update patch.
5. Afterwards, copy and replace the fixed executable into program directory.
Synthesia 10.2.3742 Multilingual + Portable
A fun way to learn how to play the piano. Whether you've always wanted to learn or already have some experience, you've just found a fun new way to practice. Join the millions using Synthesia.
Play at Your Own Speed
In melody practice, Synthesia waits for you to play the correct note before moving on.
Read Sheet Music... or Not
Enable musical notation for any song. Or, leave it turned off and just enjoy the falling notes.
Practice Hands Separately
Choose what you want to practice. Synthesia will play the rest for you so you can focus on your goal.
Millions of Songs
Synthesia includes over 150 songs. The Internet has the rest. Play any MIDI file you can find or create.
Strike up challenges with your friends and compete against the best players out there.
Finger Number Hints
Remind yourself which finger is best using a simple one-click gesture.
Lighted Keyboard Support
See upcoming notes in melody practice right on your lighted keyboard. Find difficult chords faster.
Synthesia 10 adds dozens of major features!
Easy hand splitting for songs that were arranged as a single piano part.
A new Free Play area to experiment with notes, instruments, and chords.
See the next loop before it starts! No more sudden jumps.
Recently played song list on the title screen for quick navigation.
Italian language support.
Much, much more...
Synthesia 10.2 adds new conveniences and smooths a few rough edges!
Unlock Synthesia for Android using your key from the desktop version!
Discover our how-to guides using Synthesia's new help buttons.
Try out even more songs in trial mode.
Read the larger key and note labels more easily.
Toggle loops on/off with the "/" key.
Set your zoom level to "Custom", then match the screen to your keyboard.
Install more easily on Windows in a single click.
Enjoy 48 more improvements and fixes!
- Instructions -
1. Install the program. Run it then close it.
2. You MUST run it at least once after installation.
3. Copy cracked exe to where you installed it.
4. Copy "Synthesia Folder" from Crack folder to the following path:
Guitar Pro 6.1.9 r11686 Multilangual Mac OS X
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a program used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.
- Tablature editor for fretted instruments, from 4 to 8 strings
- Natively Windows / Mac / Linux compatible.
- Additional support for percussion and piano tracks
- Editing, display, and printing in tablature, standard notation, and rhythmic "slash” notation
- Multitrack scores
- 6 retractable panels, or "Universes": Edition, Instrument, RSE, Mastering, Chords, Lyrics.
- Multiple Document Interface
- Full-screen mode
- Complete stylesheet, to let you customize your scores (symbols, fonts, proportions, etc.)
- Possibility to switch from jazz to classical style in one click
- Advanced notation for the guitar: tablature for up to 8 strings, accented notes, left-hand tapping, rasgueado, arpeggio, rythmic "slash" notation (above and/or within the tablature), extended barre, partial capo
- Numerous effects (bend, slide, vibrato, grace notes, harmonics, etc.)
- Total support of chord diagrams (librairy + automatic recognition)
- Advanced standard notation: Grand Staff for piano, concert or transposition tone, G-, F-, and C-clefs, opening/closing repeat signs, free-time measures, multirests, fermata
- Fully customizable n-tuplets
- Double signs and ornaments: Simple and double simile bars, double dotting, double flat and double sharp, mordents and turns, two types of grace notes, etc.
- Percussion wizard
- Lyrics support
- Note-capturing via a MIDI instrument
- Note duration wizard
- Capturing via multiple selection
- Repeat signs, and multiple coda signs
- Key signature wizard
- Extended copy/past (special paste from track to track, in multiple selection)
- Chord library for faster writing of chord into the score
- Simplified grace-note editing
- Intuitive editing of accidentals
- 1- to 4-voice editing, and multivoice editing
- Clickable score elements (tempo, clef …)
- Advanced automation wizard (temo, volme, panoramic)
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Professional-quality printing
- Multitrack printing
- Choice between tablature, standard notation, and "slash” notation
- 100% customizable printing (size, fonts, proportions, area, elements, etc.)
- Print preview
- Score MIDI playback, with guitar effects (bend, etc.)
- Tuning library and possibility to tune each string independently
- Tempo selection
- Several dozens of instrument available with RSE
- Customizable effect chain (amps, stompboxes, racks) for each track
- Global mastering (compressor, reverb, equalization)
- 5-band semi-parametric equalizer for each track
- Choice of playing style (slap, picking, …)
- Humanization of playback (accentuation, autobrush, …)
- Selection of the instrument, volume, pan, chorus and reverb for each track
- 12-stringed guitar simulation
- Triplet feel playback
- Possibility to insert changes events (tempo, volume, instrument, etc.)
- Real-time Mixing with Soundboard
- Multitrack Import and Export with ASCII, MIDI formats, including quantization (0/1 formats)
- Optimized fingering for the MIDI importation
- MusicXML, WAV (audio), PDF, PNG (image) Export
- Transposition of part of a score via multiple selection
- Digital Tuner
- Guitar and bass virtual Fretboards
- Virtual Keyboard
- Scale analysis over multiple selection
- Speed Trainer (to practice part of a score in accelerating loops)
- Automatic bar-length wizard
- Automatic fingering wizard for optimal finger positioning
- Possibility to swap voices, to copy-paste from one voice to another
Guitar Pro 6.1.9 r11686
- Added: Chinese simplified translation
- Fixed: Crashes at startup for Mac computers with no serial number
- Fixed: Character issues while importing Guitar Pro files in Chinese
PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2015 for MAC
We’re proud to offer Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows! This version includes over 50 great new features and enhancements.
We’ve enhanced the GUI for an improved look and feel, and many new time-saving features have been added like automatic track labels and video tutorial-help buttons. We’ve added direct support for 64-bit VST plugins (using jBridge available from us for only $10
Save as Video - now you can save your Band-in-a-Box song composition as a video, that you can upload to YouTube or work with in video programs. Load, play, view and slow down videos that you have already downloaded from YouTube or elsewhere into the Band-in-a-Box Video window to extract the audio and slow it down great audio quality. And much more...
With Band-in-a-Box 2015, we’ve released an amazing amount of new Add-ons. Along with the 101 New RealTracks and 1,000 Modern Loops with Techno, Dubstep, Worldbeat and Top 40, we also have 49 Bonus UNRELEASED RealTracks, 15 MIDI SuperTracks, 46 Artist Performances and 20 Instrumental Studies for Guitar that are only included in the 49-PAK which can be added to your Band-in-a-Box for Windows purchase for just $49!
NEW! 101 more RealTracks with great new Jazz, Rock-Pop, and Country Styles. These include:
33 Jazz RealTracks: We expanded our "pollwinner" collections with more RealTracks by some of the greatest jazz musicians in the world! We have jazz waltzes, ballads, jazz swing and bossa RealTracks made with such recognizable names as Phil Woods (alto sax), Ron Carter (bass), Kenny Barron (piano), Lewis Nash (drums), Gary Smulyan (baritone sax), Eric Alexander (tenor sax), and Mike Moreno (electric guitar). This all-star band is any jazz musicians dream, and you can have them playing over any chord progression in any key, simply by typing in the chords into Band-in-a-Box! In addition to these RealTracks, we also have some great "Funky Folk & More" styles, with Gypsy-Folk styles on guitar and banjo. We also have Jazz-Funk synth styles, and an ever-increasing selection of sax & flute RealTracks soloists. As if that wasn't enough, we cover the "Rockabilly" genre in our jazz collection with some rollicking "Jive" styles.
32 Country RealTracks: Our "Rockabilly explosion" continues in the country sets with two distinct groups, a group of "Boom-Chick" RealTracks in the style of the great country musicians of the 50s, as well as a slow swing group of RealTracks in the style of the earliest Rock 'n' Roll and Country. Also included in the country collection are more "New Orleans" styles to add to our existing collection. We have a "Mardi Gras" group of RealTracks, as well as a cool shuffle. In addition, we've got more great styles by Nashville guitar master Brent Mason, this time playing fantastic electric baritone guitar styles, including a Boogie soloist, "Spaghetti Western" and more! We've also listened to our customers with several new "Requested" RealDrums, and we've also included some "Hip Folk" RealTracks, with banjos & guitars covering the basses.
36 Rock-Pop RealTracks: This release features the exciting new REAL String Quartets! These are recordings of real string players playing violin, viola and cello, and can play over any chord progression you enter into Band-in-a-Box! There are "chamber" and "hall" variations so you can pick the right sound for your song. These styles work great over pop songs, country songs, jazz tunes, or even as the basis of a classical composition. In addition, our pop & rock collection has also been enhanced with new Horn Section RealTracks, with our "Funky Horns". This is a two-part sax section (alto & tenor) that works great over funk or rock tunes. We've also now added Rockabilly styles, Motown bands, and "world" synth styles.
ChordPulse 2.4 Portable
ChordPulse is an easy-to-use virtual band that is great for practising, improvisation, inspiration and just having lots of fun with music. You can use it as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a metronome with chords, and more. Play and sing along with ChordPulse, experiment with musical ideas, styles, and chords in no time.
Enjoy your practice
Improve as an instrument player or singer while having fun. Choose a simple chord progression, click a music style, and just start playing. ChordPulse motivates anybody to practice more.
Experiment with musical ideas quickly and easily. Click to turn a pop song to reggae, a rock ballad to swing, change chords, tempo, and song key in no time.
Test your fantasy by playing along with different music styles and chord progressions. Use ChordPulse as a configurable background.
Relax & have fun
Play or sing along for your own enjoyment. Relax with a delicate ballad, recharge with some blues, or raise your pulse with rock & roll.
• Enjoy your music practice.
• Be inspired as a songwriter: experiment with styles and chord progressions.
• Use ChordPulse for improvisations. Relax and recharge.
• Test & improve your playing techniques as an instrument player.
• Test & improve your accuracy and intonation as a singer.
• Test & improve your timing in general.
• Test & improve your versatility with various music styles.
• Try different styles, tempos and keys instantly.
• Create a fun band with friends and use ChordPulse as the base.
• Motivate children to practice more.
• Receive new music styles for free!
• works as a full accompaniment, a drum machine with bass, a chords-only background, and other combinations
• 84 music styles included
• metronome with optional bass and chord notes
• streamlined and responsive graphical interface
• change music styles on the fly
• change chords, tempo, song key on the fly
• 16 chord types + inversions + slash chords
• smooth chord transitions with automatic inversions
• chord length can be changed in 1/4 bar steps
• structure chord progressions effectively on chord pages
• 36 chord pages, 80 slots in page sequence per session
• each chord page can hold up to 16 bars of music
• 38 preset chord progressions
• reference tones for tuning guitars and other instruments
• precount and loop functions
• MIDI export
• 100-step undo, redo and action history
- chord types added: 5, 6sus, 7b5, 7b9, 7#9, 7alt, 7sus, mM7, 9, m9, M9,
9sus, 9b5, 9#5, 69, m69, m11, 13, m13, M13
- new chord selectors: standard (17 chord types) and extended (36 chord types)
- chord voicing options: rootless voicing, open harmony
- chord notation options, chord qualities are now in subscript
- new style selector with categories, sorting options, tempo and time signature information
- 11 new music styles in "Jazz+Blues" category, one new style in "Synth" category
- improved Swing and Jazz Ballad styles
- some jazz/blues preset chord progressions added/renamed
- new sample sessions: Blues, Jazz Loop, Minor Blues, Rock Base, Vintage Jazz;
in folder "Samples/More": Even Jazz, Minor Blues 2, Unwind
- music styles renamed: Slow 9/8 -> Slow Rock 9/8, Tsamikos 3/4 -> Tsamikos, Easy Swing -> Tale Swing,
Soft Swing -> Swing - Pad, Soft Swing 3/4 -> Swing - Pad 3/4
- additional minor improvements, changes, and fixes
Capo 3.3.2 Multilangual Mac OS X
Capo is THE practice app for guitarists and musicians. It is a revolutionary tool for those who want to get better at playing the music they love. Capo will automatically detect and display the chords in your songs, allow you to transcribe notes, slow down your music without affecting its pitch and much more! With its easy-to-use, award winning interface and sophisticated technology, no longer will you look through your favourite bands music wondering what you can learn but rather what you want to learn next.
MODIFY MUSIC WITH CAPO:
• Use Capo’s "mastering-quality time stretching engine” to speed-up or slow-down songs without affecting pitch or song quality.
• Transpose songs and see the chords adjust automatically.
• Utilize Capo’s effects to better hear parts of the song you’re trying to learn (mono, graphic equalizer, vocal reduction)
PRACTICE WITH CAPO:
• Set regions for looping using Capo's built-in beat detection engine.
• Use Capo’s speed adjustment abilities when looping to help you practice a particular part of a song repeatedly until you can play it perfectly.
• Add a metronome to keep you in time during practice, or to count you in before your loops.
TRANSCRIBE WITH CAPO:
• Capo’s "Chord Intelligence" engine will automatically detect the chords in your song – giving you a head start.
• Easily edit, add or correct any chord detection results that come up short.
• Utilize Capo’s Spectrogram to add notes generating tablature of solos or other detailed parts of the song.
• Easily change the notation from guitar to bass, mandolin, ukulele or 5-string bass chords and/or modify the tuning.
• Add a ‘virtual capo’ at any fret.
• Lefties...we got you covered. Easily flip the display of the chord boxes for easier reading.
EXPORT YOUR WORK WITH CAPO:
• Export pitch- and speed-corrected audio for use outside Capo, as well as its chord and note entries for use in scoring or other MIDI-compatible applications.
SAVE & SHARE YOUR PROJECTS WITH CAPO:
• Save your pitch and speed settings, as well as your region, chord, and note entries, in self-contained Projects so the next time you want to practice you can pick up where you left off learning.
• Share your Projects using email, AirDrop, Messages, or simply by copying a file to another Mac to collaborate with students or other band members.
• Synchronize projects via iCloud.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
• Corrected some issues with drag & drop from iTunes.
• Resolved an issue that led to excessive memory use
• Fixes the most frequent crashes. Thanks for your submissions!