Audio Restoration ClickRepair 3.9.4 Windows/MacOSX
ClickRepair is a program for locating and repairing damage due to scratches, dust specks, etc. It is equally useable by Apple Mac or Windows users. It is not a plug-in, so it’s use does not require an editor which supports plug-ins...
ClickRepair is an application that can assist you in restoring the sound archived from old records (vinyl or shellac). Site navigation is via the tabs in the left-hand frame. Unless you are experienced in archiving your old records, I suggest you explore all the pages.
Noise problems fall into two classes, localised and global. Localised degradation is typically in the form of clicks, ticks, and crackle. The origin is usually scratches and/or dust particles. Neither can be physically removed from the record, although there are methods for cleaning records quite thoroughly, and even playing them back "wet".
Global degradation takes many forms, particularly hiss, rumble, and distortion due to non-linearity in the play-back equipment. These last two are equipment problems. Only hiss and rumble can be reduced by available software, although there is research into the repair of some types of non-linear distortion.
Click and crackle removal is a two-stage process: detection followed by repair. The samples between the damaged ones should not be changed by the repair process, whilst the damage itself should be replaced by a plausible interpolation based on an analysis of the surrounding sound.
(build 46e) released March 12, 2016:
• Improved audio monitoring for fi
• Improved pitch detection algorithm.
• Minor bug fixes.
Audio Restoration DeNoise / DeNoiseLF 2.7.5 Windows/MacOSX
DeNoise and DeNoiseLF are applications for reducing continuous noise in audio files, typically those produced by digitizing vinyl(LP) and shellac(78) records, or magnetic tape. The most common form of such noise is commonly heard as hiss, rumble and hum.
(build 30f) released March 12, 2016:
• Improved audio monitoring for fi
• Improved automatic noise tracking algorithm.
• Changed normalisation of Vinyl and Shellac default noise profi
• Minor bug fixes.
iZotope RX 5 Advanced Audio Editor v5.01 MAC MERRY XMAS
The Professional’s Choice for Rescuing Audio
Enhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio — from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels — and dramatically improve sound quality and clarity.
The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.
Instant audio repair. With a single mouse gesture, paint away problems using a visual editing tool that lets you directly interact with your audio.
Faster turnaround times. With a renewed focus on workflow enhancements and solution-oriented tools, RX 5 minimizes the number of steps needed to solve various audio repair problems.
Dialogue production re-defined. Pioneering tools are designed not just to enhance the existing process and quality of dialogue production, but set the industry standard for cleaning up, repairing, and editing dialogue.
Version 5.01 released November 23, 2015
Changes to Operating System Support:
Added Support for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Changes to Host Support:
Added Support for Pro Tools 12.3
Fixed AU validation failure on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
Fixed issue with dialog boxes not appearing on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
GoldWave v6.16 Incl.Keygen-BLiZZARD
GoldWave is is a top rated, a comprehensive digital audio editor. GoldWave is ideal for people who work with audio for CD editing, archive restoration, speech analysis, radio and TV, Java and Web pages, games, or just for fun. You can use it to make everything from elaborate answering machine messages to professional, high quality CD audio content
GoldWave can do:
• Play, edit, mix, and analyze audio
• Record audio from cassettes, vinyl records, radio, etc. through your computer's line-in
• Record dictation through a microphone or play dictation back at a slower speed for transcription
• Record and edit audio for podcasting
• Apply special effects, such as fade, equalizer, doppler, mechanize, echo, reverse, flanger, and more
• Digitally remaster and restore old recordings with noise reduction and pop/click filters
• Make perfect digital copies of audio CD tracks using the CD Reader tool and save them in wma, mp3, ogg files
• Edit music for dance programs, figure skating, gymnastics
• Analyze human speech, bird song, whale song
• Demonstrate digital signal processing with filter effects and the expression evaluator tool
• View a variety of real-time visuals and VU meters
• Convert files to/from different formats, such as wav, wma, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox and even raw binary data
Improved graphs for Noise Reduction and Spectrum Filter
Marker preview option when moving markers with the mouse
Windows file type associations
Descriptions for keyboard functions
Updated connection protocol for GWRemote
Updated Ogg Vorbis plug-in
Many fixes and other improvements
Release maybe NUKE
If you have problems unpacking it use the keygen from the release and download the 6.16 demo from the developers website
Felt Tip Sound Studio v4.8.0 MacOSX
Record, edit, and produce your audio with Sound Studio, an easy-to-use Mac app for recording and editing digital audio on your computer. Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, tweak the levels and EQ, apply digital effects and save in all major file formats with Sound Studio!
The Mac’s most popular audio program for many years, Sound Studio continues to be regularly updated to add new features and to take advantage of the very latest Apple technologies.
Features at your fingertips.
Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, tweak the levels and EQ, apply digital effects, and save in all major file formats with Sound Studio.
Easy batch processing.
Process multiple files using Monbots, developed specifically for Sound Studio. Sound Studio also supports Applescript and Automator.
Professional quality recordings.
Record professional-sounding Podcasts and other audio dialog. Spoken word, speeches, presentations, music, and other audio can all be recorded and edited with the same high fidelity.
What's New in Version 4.8
• Improved waveform display.
• Smoother scrolling and animations.
• Faster level meter display with smoother animations.
• Improved markers display with larger text and a fixed-width text box.
• Fine-tuned how Insert Markers in Gaps works.
• Reinstated missing "Save Sound Studio Document" Automator Action.
• Playback of a single track of audio in a stereo file now plays sound through both output channels.
• Changed the level meter to use 0.0dB instead of -0.01 dB as the clipping threshold.
• Reduced latency in the software play-through function.
• Improved multi-core CPU usage, plus other internal improvements.
• Fixed a one-pixel-off vertical ruler.
• Requires Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or later, because of display improvements.
Soundness Soundsoap v4.1.1 MacOSX-PiTcHsHiFTeR
Simple and Affordable Audio Restoration Magic.
Now you can rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume. SoundSoap is inexpensive and easy to use with professional results.
• Simple to fix common audio problems like background noises, clicks, pops, hum, and hiss
• Easily fixes low-volume problems without introducing distortion
• Automatically fixes distorted audio that was recorded too loud
• Enhance feature restores sparkle and bass in audio
• Open and Save most popular media file types, Share to Email, Facebook, AirDrop and more with no loss of video quality!
• Record audio within app
• Batch File Processor to processes multiple files automatically
• and more
Stereo Tool 7.72 + Plugin for Winamp
Stereo Tool is a Winamp plugin that delivers professional quality audio processing. Have you ever wondered why on the radio all songs have the same volume, while if you play CDs or MP3s, the volume and the type of sound changes all the time? That's because the big commercial radio stations use expensive equipment that ensures that all songs sound the same, and that they sound good on a wide range of cheap up to expensive audio systems. Now Stereo Tool offers you similar processing, which you can use while listening to your own music.
Many people have reported that the processed audio sounds better on their equipment than the original unprocessed audio. Besides this, Stereo Tool offers a stereo widener which makes music sound 'fuller' and more 'spacial' (less is also possible), and it can repair phase shift problems in recordings (cheap CDs, vinyl, tapes).
В» Stereo enhancement
В» Dual-band pre-limiter
В» 10-bands compressor/limiter
В» 10-bands clipper
В» 10-bands equalizer
В» 4 level output limiter
В» Extra loudness
В» Output low- and highpass filter
В» FM pre-emphasis
В» FM stereo encoding
В» FM RDS encoding
В» Change settings from ext. scripts
OS : Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Language : Multilingual