IRCAMLab The Snail v1.1.6 App AU VST MacOSX
The Snail is a very high-precision frequency-domain analyzer that delivers an easy to understand representation of sounds based on the scales and notes aligned in spectrally active zones.
It offers a new way of tuning and analyzing an instrument in an extremely accurate way, displaying intonation and visualizing music and sounds in a way that can help anyone improve their listening and innotation!
Think of a film camera turning at 24 frames per second filming a bicycle wheel turning at 24 revolutions a second, the spokes will appear to be standing still. That means, for a Fourier analysis of frequency at 439Hz compared to a tuning reference of 440Hz, the demodulated phase will turn at 1Hz (as a slightly desynchronised stroboscope makes a rotating object have a slow movement). Think of audio signals ’beating’ as there is a interference between two sounds at slightly different frequencies.
Compared to standard spectrum analyzers based on Fourier-type analysis, the frequency accuracy is enhanced by a process based on the demodulated phase. This system is based on a recent patented technology, conceived at the laboratory of Science and Technology of Music and Sound IRCAM-CNRS-UPMC.
This process has a dedicated algorithm which exploits the technology in several ways to:
1. Improve the frequency precision at an adjustable rate. Letting you fine-tune the accuracy of the Snail to get you an absolute tuning
2. Go beyond the global stroboscopic techniques used in some high-quality tuners by analyzing all the local spectral components and rendering this information in a convenient visual form. You see all the surrounding frequencies and overtones as well as the basic fundamentals.
3. Exploit the local information to deliver a new notion of tuning (available for slightly or highly inharmonic sounds) and to visualize the harmonicity quality (a "bad string” can be immediately identified or a resonance that is out of tune in your instrument, or resonances that cause some notes to be more present (ringing) than other - which might be desirable or not).
4. Extract those elements that prevent an accurate tuning from being done, like noise or speech from the surroundings which make tuning easier, without interfering with the accuracy. Filtering out unwanted frequencies are not part of the object of the tuning.
The "Snail” visualizer shows the active zones of the spectral content, represented as light spots on a spiral skeleton built in such a way that :
• One turn is one octave. Low notes are close to the center, high notes are far from the center. The reference tuning frequency (default : 440Hz) is symbolised by the blue point attached to the skeleton. This provides an abacus adapted to the twelve- tone equal temperament.
• For each frequency, magnitude is converted into loudness and mapped to brightness : double the loudness of a component, it doubles the brightness of the spot. The spot thickness increases with respect to the loudness. Additional information is conveyed by colours, according to the selected modes.
• When the tuner layout mode is displayed a rotating hexagon the speed of its rotation allows the estimation of the very refined tuning, the slower the rotation the closer you are to being in tune. When it stops completely you are absolutely in tune.
This product is currently Mac only (AAX, AU, VST), Windows compatability to be announced.
- Simple intuitive interface
- Ultimate accuracy in tuning
- Different combinations of views available
- Audio player with waveform display to allow analysis of any song or sound
- Live input for tuning of external sources
- Tuner mode or Music mode
- Adjustable Tuning Reference pitch
- Transposing feature
- Display of phase relationships possible
- User adjustable colour schemes
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
DFX Audio Enhancer Plus v12.014 Incl.Keymaker-CORE
DFX Audio Enhancer - Audio plugin for better sound media players and Windows in general. The sound quality is significantly improved by improving the frequency characteristics, and what is this plugin. With DFX Audio Enhancer eliminated two major drawbacks - a cut of high frequencies and the lack of stereo separation and depth, and added surround modes and super bass. With this tool, you will receive the highest quality sound and can hear the music of such purity, as if you were sitting in a concert hall or next to a musician.
DFX enhances the sound of the songs on the following:
Harmonic Fidelity Restoration - compensation of high frequency cutoff in the encoding process in order to reduce the file size;
Ambience Processing - compensates for the depth of sound and implements the so-called. "The effect of the environment" while playing a musical composition;
3D Surround Processing - function of the nature of the modification playable tracks similar to the previous one, but the "emphasis" is to create pseudo good audio quality even at the two-column audio systems;
Dynamic Gain Boosting - compensation "Trapped" play sound, making it "dynamic" sostavlyayushey and intensification of sound, from the point of view of the leading file section 3DNews this function module DFX least affect the playing of a sound;
HyperBass Boost - from a functional point of view, this is the antipode Harmonic Fidelity Restoration, compensates for the lower frequencies and is responsible for the addition to the currently playing track deep and rich bass;
Headphones Output Optimization - used when the user listens to music on headphones, sound module modifies the way that the person creating the illusion that the sound source is not "sitting" directly in the ears, and at the front, so that the sound is subjectively more pleasant, natural and less annoying.
DFX enhances your music listening experience by improving the sound quality of MP3, Windows Media, Internet radio and other music files. DFX dramatically improves the sound quality of your favorite media players with 3D Surround, higher fidelity, booming bass and more, providing exceptional playback quality on your PC. The latest version includes a new Explore feature which provides you with quick access to music videos, song lyrics, similar artists, and more. DFX enhances the sound of all the best media players. Simply turn on DFX and be immersed in HD quality sound. That's it! With its standard settings you'll immediately be amazed at the added clarity and punch that your media player now provides. However, fine-tuning your audio settings is also an easy option. DFX has an intuitive interface with tooltips to guide you, along with a complete list of finely-tuned presets for all kinds of music. You can even create and save your own custom preset. You can also change the look of DFX by choosing from the many available DFX skins in the online skins library, or creating your own skin.
HD Quality Sound Enhancement:
• 3D Surround Sound. Immerse yourself inside the music
• Booming HyperBass. Produce deeper, richer bass
• Stereo Ambience. Renew lost stereo depth and body
• High Fidelity Restoration. Eliminate that "muffled" sound
• Dynamic Audio Boost. Pump up the volume
• Spectrum Analyzer. "See" DFX enhance your sound
• Headphones Optimization. Hear more pleasant, natural sounds with headphones
• Multiple Processing Modes. Optimize sound quality for music, speech and other audio types
• Customizable Audio Presets. Select from many factory-tuned settings or create your own
• Preset to Song Association. Get the perfect sound for each song you play
• Easy To Use and Customizable
• Advanced DSP Sound Quality Enhancement
• Explore Artist Videos, Bio, News, Lyrics, Similar Artists New
• Speakers and Headphones Optimization
• Finely-tuned Music Presets
• Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
• Powerful Audio Processing Modes
• Compatible With Many Players and Media Formats Improved
• Efficient Performance Using Minimal CPU
• Stylish, Shapely Skins Updated
• Space Saving Mini-mode Interface Updated
• Presets Backup and Restore
• Preset Song Associations Improved
• 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
• 64-Bit Windows Support
NuGen Audio Visualizer2 v126.96.36.199 WiN OSX
Powerful, flexible Audio Analysis, giving you immediate access to precisely the information you need, when you need it, through a unique, intelligent window system.
Measure, understand, correct. Visualizer gives you indispensable audio analysis for quality audio production, with a standardised reference set of professional tools that let you work faster, avoid mistakes, repeat past success and leverage the success of others.
Visualizer’s unique intelligent window facility lets you select multiple view combinations, automatically resizing and aligning windows to maximise legibility and cross referencing information across screens. No need to switch between plugins to get the combination of views you want. User configurable presets let you switch instantly between setups and interface sizes to build the workflow that suits you.
Comprehensive audio analysis
Multiple level meters (Peak/RMS/K12/K14/K20 etc.)
FFT Spectrum Analysis
Stereo Spectrum Analysis
Stereo Bias meter
Correlation by frequency
Stats and Parameters module
Comparison mode allows the direct comparison of two sources within a single Visualizer interface, utilising overlay, side-by-side and differential views. Ideal for examining the difference before and after a mastering signal chain or for comparing spectra in preparation for EQ matching or notching out.
Detailed user configuration
Intelligent window optimization
Optimized control selection
Frequency zoom and scroll
dB Zoom and scroll
Peak hold control
FFT window selection
RMS window adjustment
Optimized resource use
Sony Spectralayers Pro v3.0.28 Incl Keygen and Patch-DI
In SpectraLayers Pro 3, you can work with the individual sounds in an audio file just as if they were objects in a photograph. Make detailed repairs with precise tools. Move sounds around, reduce noise and clutter, increase clarity, or get totally creative and transform a sound picture into something new and different. The spectral editing experience is, literally, sound as vision. Transcend the waveform display and refine your vision with SpectraLayers Pro 3.
Spectral Casting/Spectral Molding
Use the frequency spectrum of one layer as a cast or mold for carving an impression directly into the spectrum of a second layer. Spectral Casting/Spectral Molding opens up unexplored new worlds of audio processing possibilities.
Perform noiseprint-based noise reduction using customized noiseprints containing multiple frequency bands of any width.
Remove unwanted noises and artifacts with ease while leaving surrounding audio data completely intact.
Separate music and dialogue into individual component layers.
Perform pitch correction on user-selected components of an audio file.
Divide audio into component parts for processing and remixing.
SpectraLayers Pro 3.0 update build 28
Wavesum Bundle MacOSX
Waveclock converts music to MIDI Clock real-time, tracking music similarly as humans do. It is based on psychoacoustically motivated algorithm by Anssi Klapuri &AL. It listens to any audio input and produces MIDI clock. Unlike anything out there, it is capable of maintaining tight phase accuracy in relation to the input signal, making it very well suited for real-time visual applications.
Turns music into MIDI Clock as it plays.
Compatible with tons of software and hardware. (Anything with MIDI Beat Clock input)
a Snail-Rabbit switch to optimize between slow, medium or fast music
Silence detection feature that stops ticking when no music is present.
NEW!! Anti-latency compensation
NEW!! Improved analysis accuracy for modern bass heavy genres such as Trap
Wavetick is capable of everything Waveclock does, but it also includes BBA analysis (Bar, Beat, Atom). BBA is transmitted as MIDI note and controller messages.
Midi Clock output
BBA trigger Output as Note events
Phase output for Bar and Beat as Continous Controller events.
Has a switch to optimize for slow, medium or fast music
Pluggable to Modul8 with the Module packs.
Wavetick Studio is a flexible tool for music mapping. It allows you to cook up many kinds of control data from the realtime music analysis. Compatible with most common lighting control solutions, media servers and vj software.
All Wavetick and Waveclock features plus:
16 Programmable scenes
Step Efektors, Curve Efektors, Funktion Efektors, Init Efektors
Save and load projects
Audio Damage Discord3 v1.1.2 Windows
Discord3 is a comprehensive refresh of our popular Discord series of multi-effects. From subtle ADT effects to completely chaotic granular destruction, and everything in between, Discord3 is a capable and broad-reaching multi-effect plug-in.
The pitch-shifter consists of three separate algorithms: a "vintage" mode (the original Discord algorithm, modeled on the Eventide H910 and H949), a "clean" mode for more modern shifting sounds, and a "granular" mode for experimental effects. Each mode has its strengths, depending on the input material, and Discord3 has a broad palette of capabilities as a result. The P1 and P2 algorithms have full control over the buffer (window) size of the shift effect, for fine tuning the shift to the input signal, or for stranger sound effects. At the extremes of the six-octave shift range, some truly strange aliasing and artifacts can be had with this control.
Now, to be clear, if you're looking for a nice, clean diatonic pitch shifter for fine surgery and re-pitching the full program, you need to look elsewhere. Discord3 is a tool for sound design, barberpole shifting delays, and special effects; think Eno, Visconti, Bowie, or Dirty Mind-era Prince and you'll be on the right track.
- Pitch Shifting: Discord3 contains a pair of shifters with three separate algorithms (Vintage, Clean, and Granular) for different styles of pitch shifting.
- Buffer Size Control: The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control, from 32 to 2048 samples, for fine-tuning the pitch shifting effect.
- Delay: Tempo-synced or free-running delays with feedback, cross-feedback, and a sophisticated bandpass filter.
- Modulation: Discord3 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate delay time, pitch shift amount, and filter center frequency.
- True Stereo Operation: Discord3 has a true stereo signal path, with entirely independent control over each side.
- All New GUI: Discord3 has a completely re-designed GUI, with animated displays and a unique "grab-the-digit" value adjustment method.
- MIDI Note Control: Six octaves of pitch-shifting can be controlled with MIDI note input.
- Full MIDI Learn: Discord3 features MIDI learn for every parameter, for full hardware control.
Acon Digital Equalize v1.1.12 WiN/MAC-UNION
Acon Digital Equalize is a parametric equalizer plug-in that combines unique features with excellent workflow and an intuitive user interface. Unlike other equalizers, you can freely adjust not only center frequency, gain and bandwidths, but also the filter slope for each band. The filter slope can be set anywhere from 3 dB to ultra-sharp 120 dB per octave. Needless to say, you can operate Equalize as a zero latency plug-in when using the minimum phase mode or choose to preserve the phase relationships in the linear phase mode. Equalize goes one step further, though, and introduces the unique mixed phase mode that allows you to set the latency freely in the range 5 to 120 milliseconds while preserving the phase relationships as far as possible. That gives a unique control over potential pre-ringing artifacts which is a common problem with linear phase filtering. Latency values below 20 milliseconds ensure that any pre-ringing is masked by the temporal masking of the human hearing while preserving the time-alignment across the audible frequency range.
New in Version 1.1.12
Fixed occasional CPU overloads in Pro Tools during audio scrubbing
Fixed problem with inactive gain knob in certain situations
Fixed problem with curve updates with disabled analyzers
Increased the maximum resonance to 24 dB