Sony Sound Forge Pro 184.108.40.206 [Kd] MAC
Flawless editing in OS® X
Sound Forge Pro Mac 2 users are invited to install the free 2.5 update. Now with CD burning capability, the stand-alone Convrt Batch Processing Automation Tool, and our original Wave Hammer compressor on board, Sound Forge for OS X has hit a highly anticipated benchmark.
• Metadata is now preserved when saving to Wave format.
• You can now hold Command+Option while clicking an envelope point to display an edit box to edit the point.
• Fixed an issue that could cause stuttering playback of .wav files exported from applications other than Sound Forge Pro Mac.
• Sound Forge Pro is 64-bit only. 32-bit audio plug-ins are not supported.
• If you add a plug-in to the Plug-In Chain during playback, Apogee audio interfaces may stop playing audio when working with sample rates greater than 48 kHz. Stop and restart playback to restore audio output.
• When recording into a selection, the Prerecord buffer setting is ignored.
• If you use the Keyboard Shortcuts page of the Sound Forge Pro Preferences dialog to assign a keyboard shortcut that conflicts with a system-level keyboard shortcut, the shortcut will be displayed in the Sound Forge Pro interface, but the behavior will be superseded by the system-level shortcut.
• Single-character, Shift-modified, and Option-modified keyboard shortcuts do not work correctly when assigned to the Toggle Full Screen command in the Keyboard Shortcuts page of the Sound Forge Pro Preferences dialog.
• You may experience audio stuttering on some computers when using the Loudness Meters with audio files with a large number of channels.
• The Apple Sample Rate and Bit Depth Converter plug-in can produce bad results with some source files that use uncommon sample rates in conjunction with certain Converter Complexity settings.
• No progress indicator is displayed when opening project files. When opening very large projects, Sound Forge Pro Mac can appear to hang. If you allow the process to run, the project will open successfully.
• When Options > Snapping > Zero Crossings is selected, you may not be able to drag the end of the loop region to the end of a file at some zoom levels. Hold Shift while dragging to override snapping or change the zoom level of the editor.
• The Channel Volume plug-in now uses dB scale for envelopes (rather than percentages). If you load projects that were created in previous versions of Sound Forge Pro Mac, your envelopes will not map to the dB values.
• Playing AIF files can result in stuttering playback on some systems.
Tested and working on Mavericks and Yosemite.
Amadeus Pro 2.2.2 Multilangual Mac OS X
Amadeus Pro - multitrack music editor, which will be interesting for both amateurs and professionals. The application supports multiple audio tracks, each of which can be edited completely independently of the others - to change its volume, apply a variety of filters, insert additional fragments, etc. In addition, Amadeus Pro has a built-in noise reduction and noise that can be applied to the entire track, and its separate units; It works with most music formats and supports batch file processing.
Amadeus Pro has a number of useful features, such as, for example, direct the output of the file to disk caching audio, high speed processing of audio files larger than two gigabytes. Editor supports many audio formats such as MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, AIFF, WAVE, WMA, CAF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, and others. The application also includes a special toolbar "Favorite Actions", to which you can put frequently used commands editor and various sound analysis tools. Support for plug-ins VST and Audio Unit, adding markers, Fade In / Out.
Features Amadeus Pro:
* Simple and elegant user interface as Mac OS X
* Multitrack editing entries.
* Batch processing and conversion.
* Sound noise reduction and recovery.
* Supports various audio formats, including AIFF, Multichannel Wave, MP3, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime, Apple CAF, etc.
* Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
* "Lovely actions" palette allows you to have your most frequently used effects are only a mouse click away.
* A wide range of powerful audio analysis tools.
* Audio CDs with CD-TEXT data can be recorded directly from the Amadeus Pro.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
Missing keyboard shortcuts restored
3delite MP3 Stream Editor 220.127.116.1126
MP3 Stream Editor is an MP3 cutter/splitter/joiner/editor, and multi channel audio file editor and music manager, an all in one tool for MP3s and audio files. Main advantage over other audio editors is that you edit (MPEG - MP3, MP2; Ogg Vorbis, Opus, DSD DSF and DFF) files without decoding (without loosing quality), graphicaly on a 3D sample display easely with a mouse. Multi channel AC3, AAC, MP4, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, etc. audio files are also supported for editing.
Cut, copy, paste, paste mix, insert silence, change selection volume, apply DSP and VST DSP plugin effects.
You have the option to repair corrupted MP3 files, free encode, re-encode, convert to MP3/MP2/AAC/MP4/WMA/Flac/Ogg Vorbis/Opus/Monkey's Audio/Apple Lossless/AC3/WAV, cut and join MP3s, tag MP3s and audio files with a professional ID3v2, APEv2, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Flac and WMA tag editor with cover art manager, directly record MP3/WMA/Flac/AAC/MP4/Apple Lossless/WAV streams from 'what you here/stereo mixer' (for example record audio from youtube, WASAPI loopback recording) or use any command line encoder to record to any format.
MP3 Stream Editor is also a fully featured audio file player, with playlist support, WinAmp DSP, VST DSP and visualisation plugin support (Sonique, WMP) and with full support for multi channel audio files with matrix mixing output. There is a full-screen currently playing song information display, with HD and Ultra HD (4K) support, in MP3 Stream Editor making it suitable for music TV broadcasts. An all in one music manager and jukebox for audio related tasks.
MP3 Stream Editor Features:
- All major audio output modes are supported with configurable matrix mixing for multi channel playback and true gapless playback
- Edit audio files on a real-time animated, 3D sample display (waveform, sonogram, bit rates graph for MPEG)
- Edit MP3 audio files without decoding, supported formats
- Additionally edit the following format audio files without decoding.
- Cut list for MP3 cutting and joining - add parts of the MP3 to a list and cut or join them
- Cut list for any of the supported formats: cutting and joining with re-encoding
- Edit multi channel audio files with decoding, up to 7.1, supported formats:
- Edit and apply effects to the above supported formats
- Apply any VST DSP effect plugin downloadable from the internet
- Use matrix mixing to re-order and re-mix channels
- 'Sound search' functionality: find occurrances of an audio clip in the opened stream
- Professional tag editor with support for all the available tagging formats today, all support managing of cover arts
- Search for and download cover arts and tag information from Amazon.com and beatport.com
- Search for lyrics with Google
- Encode/convert audio files among the supported formats
- All supported tags are preserved/converted automatically including cover arts when converting between formats
- Preset system for encoding options
- Advanced encoding settings for all the supported encoding formats
- Advanced player with playlist support (loading/saving)
- Multi tagger - tag multiple files at once
- Professional direct stream recording to the above mentioned formats directly
- Advanced ID3v2 based subsong system and full .CUE sheet support
- Detailed advanced search functionality
- Audio CD ripper with tag look-up from freedb/cddb, all encoding formats listed above are supported, track mode and album mode
- Audio CD cover printing option
- Listen to internet radio stations and record another at the same time
- Internet radio station recorder/ripper - internet audio stream recorder/ripper
- Jukebox mode with full-screen currently playing song information, suitable for clubs, bars and TV broadcasting
- Batch convert DSD DFF audio files to DSF (multi channel supported)
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Language : English
Fidelia 1.6.5 Mac OS X
The main advantage of the program - an amazing omnivorous naturally needed some player. Fidelia addition to the standard mp3 without problems understand AIFF, WAV, CAF, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC. In addition, support tracks of high resolution up to 192kHz and a depth of 32-bit floating point numbers. If the output device operates at a different frequency or bit depth - into the act a powerful and customizable good resampling and dithering algorithms provided by the engine iZotope. With the power settings of these operations can be, firstly, to achieve significantly better results than the regular transcoder from Apple, secondly, to adjust the sound to suit your taste preferences.
To work with files from Fidelia has a simple library: adding files, sorting, searching and creating playlists - that all of its features. For those who do not like the approach to the cataloging of iTunes - this simplicity will be enjoyed. By the way, about iTunes - in Fidelia can enable integration with him, and then the library will be shown separately tracks from your music library for easy access. In the settings you can enable conversion of records in a single format when adding to library.
An interesting possibility Fidelia - connection to plug in a format AU. You can connect up to three of these plug-ins, and enable / disable them directly at the listening position. It is worth noting that OS X comes with some good plug-ins in the first place - the equalizer.
To emphasize the musical direction of the program, the developers have made it styled front panel of some of the amplifier or CD-deck. In addition to the playback control buttons and repeat / shuffle, there are volume controls, display the peak levels of the signal on both channels and display the waveform of the track. In addition, the player displays the file format, the size and frequency. Right at the bottom there are two buttons that allow you to mute the sound (20 dB) and completely turn it off for a while. The size of this unit, you can choose from four possible for different resolutions, there is also a small and compact mini mode, when the program is displayed as a rectangle with a screen and buttons.
Elegant, intuitive interface that meets the requirements of users of Mac.
Volume is decorated in a classic style, and the ability to mute the sound, or completely remove the volume in a single click.
For information about each track, the levels and stereo audio signals that appear pleasing to the eye, without the unnecessary circumcisions.
iZotope - is the best in the industry 64-bit sample rate converter is used to achieve optimum accuracy of sound.
Fine listeners can choose dithering MBIT + by iZotope, who works in real time.
It supports all popular formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AAC and CAF.
It supports sampling frequencies up to 192 kHz and bit depth to 32-bit floating point.
Audio plugins Audio Units.
Customize up to three effects simultaneously.
Hog Mode - exclusive access to the audio device in which Fidelia disconnects DAC whole system and works with them directly, bypassing the mixer OS X.
FHX - adds crossfeed effect (intended to correct sound when using headphones).
Tweaking resampling and dithering by iZotope, allows to achieve the desired sound.
Direct access to the library iTunes.
The ability to convert files to the preferred format when adding to library Fidelia.
Lovely Remote Control Fidelia is available in the app store iOS.
What's new in Version 1.6.5:
* Fidelia is now fully compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
3delite MP3 Stream Editor 18.104.22.16820
MP3 Stream Editor is an MP3 cutter/splitter/joiner/editor, and multi channel audio file editor and music manager, an all in one tool for MP3s and audio files. Main advantage over other audio editors is that you edit (MPEG - MP3, MP2) files without decoding (without quality loss), graphicaly on a 3D sample display easely with a mouse. Multi channel AC3, AAC, MP4, Flac, Opus, etc. audio files are also supported for editing.
Cut, copy, paste, paste mix, insert silence, change selection volume functions. You have the option to repair corrupted MP3 files, free encode, re-encode, convert to MP3/MP2/AAC/MP4/WMA/Flac/WAV, cut and join MP3s, tag MP3s and other audio files with a professional ID3v2 and APEv2 Tag editor, or even directly Record MP3/WAV/WMA/Flac streams (or use any command line encoder). Burn them as audio CD or MP3 CD/DVD compilations, etc. MP3 Stream Editor is also a fully featured audio file player, with playlist support, WinAmp DSP, VST DSP and visualisation plugin support (Sonique, WMP) and with full support for multi channel audio files with matrix mixing output. An all in one music manager and jukebox for audio related tasks.
• Reading-writing support for MP4 tags (detailed edit and cover art manager too)
• Support for the new Opus audio codec (opening, playing, encoding to and CD ripping to)
• All plugins support multiple instances
• Sample edit commands to apply MP3SE and VST DSP effect plugins
• Encoding to AAC/MP4
• Full support for RF64 WAV audio files
• Freely configureable matrix mixing with savable profiles
• VST DSP plugin support
• Detailed advanced search functionality
• Audio system rewritten for BASS 2.4 and implemented a main mixer channel
• Sample display switched to multi channel supported TGraphDisplay3D
• On program exit playlist status is saved and playback is resumed on program start
• Audio CD cover printing option
• Unicode support
• Improved secondary display full screen visualisation
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Language : English
Cockos Reaper v5.0.2 MacOSX UNLOCKED
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows and OS X, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
REAPER supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats and plugins, and can be comprehensively extended, scripted and modified.
fix Latin-1 vs UTF-8 character set issues in console
use Ctrl+R in IDE for open EEL import lines
fix tab insertion for EEL editor
detect/prompt from IDE to reload scripts that have been modified externally
update selection/cursor when indenting block text in IDE
allow editing scripts with external editors
encode HTML entities when generating ReaScript documentation
sanity check Undo_BeginBlock/Undo_EndBlock and PreventUIRefresh
improve keyboard support
send VST2 note-off velocities
convert MIDI channel pressure messages to VST3 aftertouch
fix numpad keyboard issues for certain Windows VST3 .
REAPER Extension API made available to VST3 plug-ins
support VST3 plugins that implicitly detect sidechains .
detect and convert legacy Latin-1 encoded text events on export
export text events using UTF-8, Latin-1, or ASCII
fix Latin-1 string filtering bugs with UTF-8 codepoints U+100-U+7FF
convert Latin-1 text events to UTF-8 on .mid file import .
fix truncated events in list view editor when source MIDI extends beyond enclosing media item bounds
improve selection state tracking when reordering tracks
fix auto-scroll when adding tracks on Windows .
fix scroll issues with reordered columns on OSX .
prevent flashing selection state when reordering tracks
support sorting by custom track color
make mute and solo obey grouping
add MCU surface option to ignore global surface offset
detect/prompt to reload JSFX that have been modified externally
use Ctrl+R for open import lines, fix tab insertion
update selection/cursor when indenting block text
fix marquee item/envelope point selection not obeying some locking options
fix actions to select all tracks/envelope points not obeying some locking options .
make solo and mute actions obey grouping
improve handling of plug-ins with variable channel counts
add action to manually edit envelope point at cursor
optimize/harden parameter automation notification code
correctly handle negative HMSF project offsets when parsing HMSF strings
fix weird volume knob appearance on very small media items
support popen on OSX .
fix option 'Show splash screen on startup' being ignored in certain instances
rename "use cursor" to "set 0:00 to cursor", make behavior closer to that of REAPER 4.x
support manually editing envelope points with proper formatting .
update to 1.9.0, allow stretch rates up to 1000x, up to 64 channels
fix measures/beats time display when in preroll before time 0.0
fix reset of master envelope when applying single-point volume envelopes to slaves
fix native decoding to RGB/YUY2
always allow VoiceOver fader/knob changes even with new 5.0 default ignore-mousewheel setting
support more UTF-8 characters in various combo/edit boxes
add EnumerateFiles and EnumerateSubdirectories .
add GetProjectTimeOffset, GetMediaSourceParent, IsProjectDirty
add OpenColorThemeFile, GetLastColorThemeFile, OpenMediaExplorer
enable MIDI_SetEvt for channel messages .
enable GetSetMediaTrackInfo and related function support for P_MCP_LAYOUT and P_TCP_LAYOUT (get/set track layout names)
Acoustica Premium Edition 6.0 Build 19 Incl.Keygen + PORTABLE
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Acoustica 6 is available in three editions – the free Basic Edition, the Standard Edition and the Premium Edition which supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround and includes extended processing tools and the same audio restoration algorithms as found in our Restoration Suite.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.