X Lossless Decoder MacOSX
X Lossless Decoder(XLD) is a tool for Mac OS X that is able to decode/convert/play various 'lossless' audio files. The supported audio files can be split into some tracks with cue sheet when decoding. It works on Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
XLD is Universal Binary, so it runs natively on both Intel Macs and PPC Macs.
convert and play audio data in a variety of lossless-format. Files supported formats during decoding can be broken down into individual tracks on the basis of information in the files cue sheet.
Decibel 1.3.3 Mac OS X
Decibel is an audio player tailored to the particular needs of audiophiles. Decibel supports all popular lossless and lossy audio formats including FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, Musepack, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, Speex, True Audio, Apple Lossless, AAC, MP3, MOD, DSF, DSDIFF, WAVE and AIFF. For lossless formats such as FLAC and WAVE, and for Ogg Vorbis and specially tagged MP3 files, Decibel supports gapless playback with seamless transitions between tracks. Decibel also features replay gain adjustment for more comfortable listening.
Decibel has an intentionally minimal user interface designed to be instantly intuitive and non-intrusive. Decibel has an optional 31-band equalizer for unlimited sonic adjustment and provides precise digital and device volume control.
For users desiring more control over their audio, Decibel can take exclusive control of the output device using hog mode. Additionally, Decibel can automatically adjust the output device's sample rate to that of the playing track, preventing audio quality degradation associated with software sample rate conversion.
Finally, Decibel can load and play files entirely in memory, eliminating audio glitching associated with disk access.
For users with exaSound DACs, Decibel supports native DSD playback via ASIO. Decibel also contains DoP (DSD over PCM) support.
What's New Version 1.3.3:
- Fixed crash on startup if an old Mac App Store receipt was being used
- Improved launch time for large playlists
Block outgoing connections (Little Snitch, Hands Off!.. or something like that)
Disable automatic update checks
FreeRIP MP3 Converter Pro 4.8.0 Multilingual Portable
FreeRIP is an advanced CD to MP3 Converter that comes packed with features. At its core, FreeRIP reads audio from your CDs and allows you to save them to your computer in a variety of digital formats including WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav, or FLAC audio files (this process is known as CD ripping or CD to MP3 conversion).
Converting your CD audio collection to digital audio files is a breeze with FreeRIP: download and install FreeRIP, put your audio CD into your computer's CD drive, run FreeRIP and click on the Rip button.
FreeRIP is also an audio and MP3 converter. It can convert MP3 and other audio files from one format to another. For example FreeRIP can convert audio files from WMA to MP3, or OGG to MP3, FLAC to MP3 or WAV to FLAC and so on.
Once you have your digital audio tracks saved in your preferred format, it's easy to load them to your favorite audio player (e.g. a portable MP3 player such as an Apple iPod™, Creative Zen Player™ or Sony Walkman™). You can also move tracks to an advanced mobile phone, or burn them to a MP3 CD's to listen in your MP3 car stereo, home stereo or Discman™.
FreeRIP supports the high quality, lossless compression named FLAC, which is widely used and supported by audiophiles. If you want to be sure to save all the richest details in your audio tracks, save them in the FLAC format.
FreeRIP is also an advanced MP3 tag editor (supporting ID3 v1 and v2) and includes shortcuts to find track info (like lyrics or complete title) on the web, with just one click. This makes cataloging your entire collection simple and easy.
3delite MP3 Stream Editor 126.96.36.19926
MP3 Stream Editor is an MP3 cutter/splitter/joiner/editor, and multi channel audio file editor and music manager, an all in one tool for MP3s and audio files. Main advantage over other audio editors is that you edit (MPEG - MP3, MP2; Ogg Vorbis, Opus, DSD DSF and DFF) files without decoding (without loosing quality), graphicaly on a 3D sample display easely with a mouse. Multi channel AC3, AAC, MP4, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, etc. audio files are also supported for editing.
Cut, copy, paste, paste mix, insert silence, change selection volume, apply DSP and VST DSP plugin effects.
You have the option to repair corrupted MP3 files, free encode, re-encode, convert to MP3/MP2/AAC/MP4/WMA/Flac/Ogg Vorbis/Opus/Monkey's Audio/Apple Lossless/AC3/WAV, cut and join MP3s, tag MP3s and audio files with a professional ID3v2, APEv2, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Flac and WMA tag editor with cover art manager, directly record MP3/WMA/Flac/AAC/MP4/Apple Lossless/WAV streams from 'what you here/stereo mixer' (for example record audio from youtube, WASAPI loopback recording) or use any command line encoder to record to any format.
MP3 Stream Editor is also a fully featured audio file player, with playlist support, WinAmp DSP, VST DSP and visualisation plugin support (Sonique, WMP) and with full support for multi channel audio files with matrix mixing output. There is a full-screen currently playing song information display, with HD and Ultra HD (4K) support, in MP3 Stream Editor making it suitable for music TV broadcasts. An all in one music manager and jukebox for audio related tasks.
MP3 Stream Editor Features:
- All major audio output modes are supported with configurable matrix mixing for multi channel playback and true gapless playback
- Edit audio files on a real-time animated, 3D sample display (waveform, sonogram, bit rates graph for MPEG)
- Edit MP3 audio files without decoding, supported formats
- Additionally edit the following format audio files without decoding.
- Cut list for MP3 cutting and joining - add parts of the MP3 to a list and cut or join them
- Cut list for any of the supported formats: cutting and joining with re-encoding
- Edit multi channel audio files with decoding, up to 7.1, supported formats:
- Edit and apply effects to the above supported formats
- Apply any VST DSP effect plugin downloadable from the internet
- Use matrix mixing to re-order and re-mix channels
- 'Sound search' functionality: find occurrances of an audio clip in the opened stream
- Professional tag editor with support for all the available tagging formats today, all support managing of cover arts
- Search for and download cover arts and tag information from Amazon.com and beatport.com
- Search for lyrics with Google
- Encode/convert audio files among the supported formats
- All supported tags are preserved/converted automatically including cover arts when converting between formats
- Preset system for encoding options
- Advanced encoding settings for all the supported encoding formats
- Advanced player with playlist support (loading/saving)
- Multi tagger - tag multiple files at once
- Professional direct stream recording to the above mentioned formats directly
- Advanced ID3v2 based subsong system and full .CUE sheet support
- Detailed advanced search functionality
- Audio CD ripper with tag look-up from freedb/cddb, all encoding formats listed above are supported, track mode and album mode
- Audio CD cover printing option
- Listen to internet radio stations and record another at the same time
- Internet radio station recorder/ripper - internet audio stream recorder/ripper
- Jukebox mode with full-screen currently playing song information, suitable for clubs, bars and TV broadcasting
- Batch convert DSD DFF audio files to DSF (multi channel supported)
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Language : English
Rogue Amoeba Fission 2.2.5 MacOSX
Crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. Fission is streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files. If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
New in Fission 2
Fission's revamped interface makes it easier and more pleasant to use than ever.
It's now possible to open multiple audio files at once, in multiple windows.
Fission now has full editing support for FLAC and WAV files. MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV are now all supported for editing in Fission.
In addition to being saved losslessly in their original format, it's also possible to Export audio files to another format. MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV are all supported for exporting.
The new Batch Converter makes it possible to convert multiple files to another format with just a few clicks.
SoundCloud support is now built right in to Fission, to make it a snap to share your files on the web.
Fission can now quickly save Chapterized AAC files, for creating enhanced podcasts.
Fission now uses our new manual system, with improved navigability. It is now also searchable.
Fission's icon has been updated for full Retina compatibility, and throughout the site. The app itself will be updated for Retina in the future.
We've also made too many other small improvements and fixes to list.
This version improves file support for several different file types. First up, loading of AAC and Apple Lossless is much faster.
In addition, support for Apple Lossless files has been improved, with support for the rare 20-bit ALAC format.
Tag support for FLAC files has also been improved.
Rounding out our improved file support, chapterized AAC files are now better supported as well.
Fission is now fully certified for use with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
Other minor fixes and improvements have been made.
Fission now requires Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher. If you're still on 10.8 (or lower), be sure to see our Legacy page.
AVS Audio Converter 188.8.131.521+ PORTABLE
AVS Audio Converter will help you convert, edit, create ringtones. Convert audio files between MP3, FLAC, OGG, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, AMR, WMA, VOX and other formats with AVS Audio Converter. Use batch mode to convert and work with several files at one go. Specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of your output files before conversion.
- Convert between All Key Audio Formats
Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, FLAC, MP2, etc. Manage APE files and encode them to any key audio format supported by AVS Audio Converter . See a full list of supported audio formats.
- Export Audio from Video
Select and convert audio from your video files. AVS Audio Converter supports DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV, etc. See a full list of supported video formats.
- Convert Files to M4B
Convert your audio tracks to M4B format with AVS Audio Converter . Divide them into chapters and add bookmarks. Set up quality level before audio conversion. Prepare audio files for your iPod/iPhone.
- Create Ringtone for iPhone
Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Make an individual ringtone with AVS Audio Converter .
- Edit Your Audio Files
Trim, delete parts, merge files, apply effects with AVS Audio Converter . Modify extra text information in your audio files.
Using AVS Audio Converter you can:
- сonvert audio files from one format to another;
- create and edit audio books in MP3 and M4B formats;
- split your audio by markers or merge separate audio files into one single file;
- specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of your output files before you convert your audio files;
- apply fine tuning of parameters for MP3 and OGG formats when you convert your audio;
- specify the location of the output audio files before conversion;
- visually judge the progress of the audio conversion process;
- play the converted audio files after you convert them to make sure that the quality is sufficient;
- modify extra text information in existing audio files such as Title, Artist, Album, Comment.
All key formats are supported
Read: MP3, MPEG3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4B, M4R, AAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MP1, AC3, MP2, FLAC, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, AU, VOX, MPC, MP+, MKA, RAW, PCM, GSM, AVI, IVF, DIV, DIVX, MTV, AMV, MPG, MPEG, MOD, MPE, MVV, M2V, WMV, ASF, DVR-MS, DAT, IFO, VOB, VRO, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TOD, TS, TP, DV, MKV, OGM, OGV, OGA, OGX, RM, RMVB, RAM, IVR, MOV, QT, M4V, MP4, 3GP2, 3GPP, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MID, MIDI, KAR, APE, QCP, MPA, RA
Write: MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4B, M4R, AAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MP2, FLAC
OS : Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32 and 64 bit versions)
Language : English
Audiofile Engineering Loop Editor v2.1.3 MacOSX-PiTcHsHiFTeR
Loop Editor is the perfect replacement for Apple Loops Utility. It supports all audio file formats that support loop points: AIFF Apple Loops, compressed and uncompressed CAF (AIFF, AAC, and Apple Lossless) Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV, W64, and ACID. Additionally, Loop Editor supports forward, forward-backward, and backward looping. Loop Editor is one of the only applications available which supports sustain and release loops.
Loop Editor 2 allows you to view, add, edit and export Slices. It also supports advanced property editing capabilities such as the "Genre" and "Descriptors" properties for Apple Loops files. For those of you that work with Propellerhead Reason and ReCycle, we have included our ReCycle Converter tool which converts ReCycle REX and RX2 files for use in Loop Editor.
Resolves an issue where CAF Apple Loops would not import
Resolves an issue that prevented the playback head from being placed without clicking and dragging
The "Move Slices to Nearest Zero Cross" script now checks that Slice is not already at a zero cross
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.9 or later
Use code with Terminal.app before run
sudo codesign -f -s - /Applications/Loop\ Editor.app/Contents/Frameworks/AFECoreOSX.framework/Versions/A/AFECoreOSX