MSC Actran 15.0 with Training WiN/LiNUX
Free Field Technologies (FFT), a leading global company focused on acoustic simulation and engineering services, has presented the 15.0 version of Astran is the premier acoustics software to solve acoustics, vibro-acoustics, and aero-acoustics problems.
Used by automotive manufacturers and suppliers, aerospace and defense companies, and consumer product manufacturers, Actran helps engineers better understand and improve the acoustics performance of their designs.
Actran provides a rich library of material models, a complete element library that includes infinite elements, high performance solvers to solve large size problems and a user-friendly GUI that is highly customizable to your needs. Actran, with its modular nature, can be deployed based on your applications and requirements.
Actran Acoustics is the foundation module of the Actran family. It is both a standalone tool and is a pre-requisite for advanced modules like Actran VibroAcoustics, Actran AeroAcoustics and Actran TM. Some of the robust capabilities of this module include:
- Simulate standard and convected acoustics
- Extract acoustic modes
- Analyze sound field in cavities, with either modal or physical approaches
- Model absorbing walls using impedance conditions of porous material models
- Analyze sound radiation
- Analyze sound propagation in ducts, intake and exhaust lines or distribution systems in buildings, aircrafts, and automobiles
- Recover vibration results from most FEA structural solvers for radiation analysis
- Sound radiation by vibrating structures: powertrain, engine components (oilpan, intake manifold and air filter, valve cover, etc.), compressors, electrical motors, loudspeakers and more.
- Intake and exhaust noise, including complex mufflers and silencers.
- Air conditioning units and distribution systems (calculation of transfer matrices coefficients).
- Sound absorption inside passenger compartment of cars, trains and aircrafts.
- Sound propagation in complex media with mean flow or temperature gradient.
- Audio devices such as telephones, hearing aids or musical instruments.
This release brings to our customers several important new features:
- Integrated meshing tools in ActranVI
- An automated acoustic radiation solution in RADACT with effortless meshing of the exterior acoustic domain
- Various new vibro-acoustics features such as anisotropic porous material, visco-thermal losses in arbitrary 3D geometry, perforated plate model improvements, etc.
- New time-domain computation module containing many improvements for transient acoustic radiation and vibro-acoustics
- Significant improvements in Actran DGM for turbine engine noise simulation
- Improved aero-acoustics module allowing "On the Fly” source calculation from transient CFD results, and supporting new types of native CFD results formats
- HPC with new linear-algebraic solver Intel MKL PARDISO and improved execution sequences such as TMM with high order acoustic duct modes
- Extended interfaces with structural and multi-body dynamics modeling tools such as Nastran, LS-DYNA and Adams for coupled vibro-acoustic simulation
Other Actran modules have been enhanced including FWH, iCFD, Nastran to Actran translator, compressible flow solver, PLT Viewer and Waterfall Viewer.
About Free Field Technologies (FFT)
Free Field Technologies (FFT) is a leading global company focused on acoustic simulation and engineering services. Actran, FFT’s software product, leads numerous technology trends of vibro-acoustic and aero-acoustic modeling since 1998, when the company was founded by Prof. Jean-Pierre Coyette and Prof. Jean-Louis Migeot, two renowned pioneers in the domains of numerical acoustics.
About MSC Software
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,100 professionals in 20 countries.
Name: MSC Astran
Version: (64bit) 15.0 with Training
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 6.0 Gb
Faber Acoustical Electricoacoustics Toolbox 3.8.2
Electroacoustics Toolbox is a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac. It brings powerful new tools to the Macintosh platform for multi-channel, audio-band data acquisition and real-time analysis of electrical, acoustical, and electroacoustic signals and systems. It enables precise measurements of acoustic quantities, such as equivalent and time-weighted sound levels, as well as acoustic and electroacoustic systems, such as listening rooms and loudspeakers. The software is designed to work with any Mac-compatible audio hardware and supports multiple channels of 8, 16, 24, or 32-bit data with sample rates as high as the hardware will support.
Dual FFT Analyzer (TF/IR analyzer)
Octave Analyzer (RTA)
Sound Level Meter
Frequency response magnitude and phase
Auto and cross correlation
Time delay (latency)
Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
Total harmonic distortion (THD, THD+N)
Crest factor and rms, peak, and peak-to-peak signal levels
Signal mean, variance, and standard deviation values
Flat, A, and C-weighted equivalent (Leq), time-weighted (Lp), and percentile-exceeded (Lx) sound levels
Electroacoustics Toolbox is a project-based application, which allows you to configure and save project files. Projects may contain one or more tools available in the toolbox, along with any captured data associated with those tools. Electroacoustics Toolbox allows for the creation of an arbitrary number of tools of a certain type, or tools of different types. For example, a project may contain an oscilloscope, two FFT analyzers, and two signal generators. The oscilloscope and FFT analyzers may each simultaneously analyze multiple input channels of a single device. However, there is no requirement that all tools must work with the same device. The Toolbox also offers advanced capabilities for configuring input and output device parameters and assigning labels, units, and transducer sensitivities to individual input and output channels.
Hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics for fast real-time plotting
Quartz-based graphics for high-resolution still images and prints
Advanced control over input and output devices
Whole device and individual channel sensitivity (level) calibration
Support for units, including Volts, Amps, pascals, and Engineering Units
Saving complete configurations and data in project files
Exporting data to ascii text or MAT-files for easy import into other applications
Work with multiple independent audio devices simultaneously
No arbitrary limits on how many devices or channels are used, or on sample rates or signal formats--these are limited only by your hardware
AppleScript support for measurement automation and remote control
iZotope RX Advanced 5.00 WiN/MAC
Enhance your audio and video editing software with the unique tools and groundbreaking new improvements of RX 5 Audio Editor noise reduction software. Repair, enhance, and restore problematic production audio from plosives to microphone bumps to inconsistent levels נand dramatically improve sound quality and clarity.
The Advanced version adds industry-first enhancements, like the new De-plosive and updated Leveler modules, to instantly eliminate plosives in your dialogue with total transparency and smooth out volume inconsistencies.
DigiDesign ProTools M-Powered v7.4-AiR
Get ready for a revolutionary new way to work with Pro Tools®. Digidesign® Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software features all-new music creation tools and support for more creative options, making it the most flexible Pro Tools software ever. Featuring the time-manipulating power of Elastic Time, Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software allows you to approach your projects in creative new ways, making working with tempo- and time-based sessions a whole lot easier, more efficient, and imaginative. Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software also adds support for Windows Vista Ultimate and Business (32-bit) systems.
Digidesign® Pro Tools M-Powered software is an exciting new version of the award-winning Pro Tools® software designed to work with select M-Audio® hardware peripherals. An ideal way to professionally record, edit, and mix music, Pro Tools M-Powered software includes many of the same features that top studios rely on to produce Grammy® Awardwinning albums and Academy Award®winning film sound.
Pro Tools M-Powered software allows home studio users and people who need highly portable recording solutions to take advantage of the recording industry's most popular audio/MIDI production software along with a variety of M-Audio interfaces. Users can also access additional products from Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partners designed specifically for Pro Tools, including the Command|8® control surface.
Award-winning Pro Tools® recording, editing, and mixing 32 simultaneous audio tracks (128 virtual audio tracks), expandable to 48 tracks*
Fully integrated MIDI sequencing with 256 simultaneous MIDI tracks
Over 40 processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and compatible applications
Support for streaming ReWire applications into Pro Tools
Unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
Support for the Digidesign® Command|8® control surface
Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
Compatible with more than 20 M-Audio hardware peripherals
NCH WavePad Sound Editor Master's Edition 6.24 + Portable
This audio editing software is a full featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac OS X. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
Audio Editor Features
Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
Recommended Free VST Plugin Effects
Includes free sound effect and music library
Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr and many more
Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech) and voice changer
Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
Supports sample rates from 6 to 196kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast' rip mode and cddb music database lookup
Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Zulu DJ software and Express Burn CD Recorder.
Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes
Typical Audio Editing Applications
Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet with the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
As a music editor (includes ringtones creator formats).
Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
Voice editing for multimedia productions (use with our Video Editor).
Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
OS : Windows XP, Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Language : English
Mcs Software Library Wave Restoration v2.0 English-peace-out
WAVE RESTORATION changes a dull sound into a good sound.
Most of minor CD of the live performance are a dull sound.
The cause that becomes a dull sound happens with that a part of the
wave of a sound loses.
WAVE RESRORATION does not add high frequency harmonics to dull sounds.
Also, a wave is not being restored with the equalizer.
WAVE RESTORATION restores wave by the new method.
The new technology called AIfilter of our company development is
being used, to the restoration of a wave.
1.Unzip and install.
2.Input Serial Code.
Serial Code : 4765
Apple Logic Pro X 10.2.0 Multilingual Mac OS X
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
• Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
• 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Create classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
What's New in Version 10.2
• Introducing Alchemy - the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
Alchemy comes to Logic Pro X
Alchemy, the ultimate sample-manipulation synthesizer, comes to Logic Pro X. The enormous library, keyword browser, advanced synthesis tools, and easy-to-use Performance Controls let you discover, create, and transform sounds like never before. Combining this powerful new synth with exciting features introduced in Logic Pro 10.1, such as Note Repeat and Spot Erase, 10 new EDM and Hip Hop Drummers, and Drum Machine Designer, this is the most powerful version of Logic Pro X ever.
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
• New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments
• Share directly to Apple Music Connect*
• Adds support for Force Touch trackpad
• Create custom track icons with your own image files
• 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
• Expanded MIDI clock options improve sync compatibility with external MIDI devices
• Multiple additional enhancement and stability improvements