Audirvana Plus 2.2.5 Mac OS X
After a sensational version Audirvana Plus, especially one including a direct mode and Integer Mode, Audirvana Plus now offers a full-featured library manager that can scale to more than 100,000 tracks. Catalog your entire music library and easy to get your albums and tracks with the optimized user interface. Edit with advanced metadata tags to jazz and classical music. With the ultimate sound quality with 64-bit internal processing, direct mode, integer mode, iZotope algorithms own streaming DSD, SysOptimizer and support audio plug-ins.
* Native playback of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other formats QuickTime (AAC, MP3, ...)
* CoreAudio HAL pure bit perfect sound
* Exclusive access mode Audio
* Input-output HAL, using native DAC physical formats "integer mode" (instead of swimming CoreAudio 32 bits)
* Automatic switching frequency sampling
* Features oversampling
* The game is full of memories
* Lanes are loaded, decoded, and the sampling frequency is converted in the buffer memory before being played
* Reducing the CPU and hard disk activities to reduce sources of interference
* Continuous playback using double buffering mechanism (playing a track, and then track)
* Transparent separation of loading tracks to download any size
* Background loading / decoding tracks (including sample rate conversion)
* Playlist (m3u & formats m3u8) load / save
* Descriptors Apple Remote IR
DSD256 playback with DoP 1.1 devices (in addition to DoP 1.0)
Add Merging Ravenna (Merging+Nadac) to DSD DoP 1.1 devices
— Fix loading of 20bit FLAC files
— Workaround for El Capitan bug with 16 and 24bit USB DACs when playing in iTunes integrated mode
3delite MP3 Stream Editor 184.108.40.20626
MP3 Stream Editor is an MP3 cutter/splitter/joiner/editor, and multi channel audio file editor and music manager, an all in one tool for MP3s and audio files. Main advantage over other audio editors is that you edit (MPEG - MP3, MP2; Ogg Vorbis, Opus, DSD DSF and DFF) files without decoding (without loosing quality), graphicaly on a 3D sample display easely with a mouse. Multi channel AC3, AAC, MP4, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, etc. audio files are also supported for editing.
Cut, copy, paste, paste mix, insert silence, change selection volume, apply DSP and VST DSP plugin effects.
You have the option to repair corrupted MP3 files, free encode, re-encode, convert to MP3/MP2/AAC/MP4/WMA/Flac/Ogg Vorbis/Opus/Monkey's Audio/Apple Lossless/AC3/WAV, cut and join MP3s, tag MP3s and audio files with a professional ID3v2, APEv2, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Flac and WMA tag editor with cover art manager, directly record MP3/WMA/Flac/AAC/MP4/Apple Lossless/WAV streams from 'what you here/stereo mixer' (for example record audio from youtube, WASAPI loopback recording) or use any command line encoder to record to any format.
MP3 Stream Editor is also a fully featured audio file player, with playlist support, WinAmp DSP, VST DSP and visualisation plugin support (Sonique, WMP) and with full support for multi channel audio files with matrix mixing output. There is a full-screen currently playing song information display, with HD and Ultra HD (4K) support, in MP3 Stream Editor making it suitable for music TV broadcasts. An all in one music manager and jukebox for audio related tasks.
MP3 Stream Editor Features:
- All major audio output modes are supported with configurable matrix mixing for multi channel playback and true gapless playback
- Edit audio files on a real-time animated, 3D sample display (waveform, sonogram, bit rates graph for MPEG)
- Edit MP3 audio files without decoding, supported formats
- Additionally edit the following format audio files without decoding.
- Cut list for MP3 cutting and joining - add parts of the MP3 to a list and cut or join them
- Cut list for any of the supported formats: cutting and joining with re-encoding
- Edit multi channel audio files with decoding, up to 7.1, supported formats:
- Edit and apply effects to the above supported formats
- Apply any VST DSP effect plugin downloadable from the internet
- Use matrix mixing to re-order and re-mix channels
- 'Sound search' functionality: find occurrances of an audio clip in the opened stream
- Professional tag editor with support for all the available tagging formats today, all support managing of cover arts
- Search for and download cover arts and tag information from Amazon.com and beatport.com
- Search for lyrics with Google
- Encode/convert audio files among the supported formats
- All supported tags are preserved/converted automatically including cover arts when converting between formats
- Preset system for encoding options
- Advanced encoding settings for all the supported encoding formats
- Advanced player with playlist support (loading/saving)
- Multi tagger - tag multiple files at once
- Professional direct stream recording to the above mentioned formats directly
- Advanced ID3v2 based subsong system and full .CUE sheet support
- Detailed advanced search functionality
- Audio CD ripper with tag look-up from freedb/cddb, all encoding formats listed above are supported, track mode and album mode
- Audio CD cover printing option
- Listen to internet radio stations and record another at the same time
- Internet radio station recorder/ripper - internet audio stream recorder/ripper
- Jukebox mode with full-screen currently playing song information, suitable for clubs, bars and TV broadcasting
- Batch convert DSD DFF audio files to DSF (multi channel supported)
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Language : English
Fidelia 1.6.5 Mac OS X
The main advantage of the program - an amazing omnivorous naturally needed some player. Fidelia addition to the standard mp3 without problems understand AIFF, WAV, CAF, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC. In addition, support tracks of high resolution up to 192kHz and a depth of 32-bit floating point numbers. If the output device operates at a different frequency or bit depth - into the act a powerful and customizable good resampling and dithering algorithms provided by the engine iZotope. With the power settings of these operations can be, firstly, to achieve significantly better results than the regular transcoder from Apple, secondly, to adjust the sound to suit your taste preferences.
To work with files from Fidelia has a simple library: adding files, sorting, searching and creating playlists - that all of its features. For those who do not like the approach to the cataloging of iTunes - this simplicity will be enjoyed. By the way, about iTunes - in Fidelia can enable integration with him, and then the library will be shown separately tracks from your music library for easy access. In the settings you can enable conversion of records in a single format when adding to library.
An interesting possibility Fidelia - connection to plug in a format AU. You can connect up to three of these plug-ins, and enable / disable them directly at the listening position. It is worth noting that OS X comes with some good plug-ins in the first place - the equalizer.
To emphasize the musical direction of the program, the developers have made it styled front panel of some of the amplifier or CD-deck. In addition to the playback control buttons and repeat / shuffle, there are volume controls, display the peak levels of the signal on both channels and display the waveform of the track. In addition, the player displays the file format, the size and frequency. Right at the bottom there are two buttons that allow you to mute the sound (20 dB) and completely turn it off for a while. The size of this unit, you can choose from four possible for different resolutions, there is also a small and compact mini mode, when the program is displayed as a rectangle with a screen and buttons.
Elegant, intuitive interface that meets the requirements of users of Mac.
Volume is decorated in a classic style, and the ability to mute the sound, or completely remove the volume in a single click.
For information about each track, the levels and stereo audio signals that appear pleasing to the eye, without the unnecessary circumcisions.
iZotope - is the best in the industry 64-bit sample rate converter is used to achieve optimum accuracy of sound.
Fine listeners can choose dithering MBIT + by iZotope, who works in real time.
It supports all popular formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AAC and CAF.
It supports sampling frequencies up to 192 kHz and bit depth to 32-bit floating point.
Audio plugins Audio Units.
Customize up to three effects simultaneously.
Hog Mode - exclusive access to the audio device in which Fidelia disconnects DAC whole system and works with them directly, bypassing the mixer OS X.
FHX - adds crossfeed effect (intended to correct sound when using headphones).
Tweaking resampling and dithering by iZotope, allows to achieve the desired sound.
Direct access to the library iTunes.
The ability to convert files to the preferred format when adding to library Fidelia.
Lovely Remote Control Fidelia is available in the app store iOS.
What's new in Version 1.6.5:
* Fidelia is now fully compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Amadeus Pro 2.2 MacOSX
Amadeus Pro - multitrack music editor, which will be interesting for both amateurs and professionals. The application supports multiple audio tracks, each of which can be edited completely independently of the others - to change its volume, apply a variety of filters, insert additional fragments, etc. In addition, Amadeus Pro has a built-in noise reduction and noise that can be applied to the entire track, and its separate units; It works with most music formats and supports batch file processing.
Amadeus Pro has a number of useful features, such as, for example, direct the output of the file to disk caching audio, high speed processing of audio files larger than two gigabytes. Editor supports many audio formats such as MP3, MPEG-4 AAC, AIFF, WAVE, WMA, CAF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, and others. The application also includes a special toolbar "Favorite Actions", to which you can put frequently used commands editor and various sound analysis tools. Support for plug-ins VST and Audio Unit, adding markers, Fade In / Out.
Features Amadeus Pro:
* Simple and elegant user interface as Mac OS X
* Multitrack editing entries.
* Batch processing and conversion.
* Sound noise reduction and recovery.
* Supports various audio formats, including AIFF, Multichannel Wave, MP3, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime, Apple CAF, etc.
* Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
* "Lovely actions" palette allows you to have your most frequently used effects are only a mouse click away.
* A wide range of powerful audio analysis tools.
* Audio CDs with CD-TEXT data can be recorded directly from the Amadeus Pro.
What's new in Version 2.2:
* New application and files icons
* Design tweaks
* Handles full 5: 1 sound for both recording and playback
* Runs faster on retina displays
* Bug fixes
AVS Audio Converter 220.127.116.111+ PORTABLE
AVS Audio Converter will help you convert, edit, create ringtones. Convert audio files between MP3, FLAC, OGG, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, AMR, WMA, VOX and other formats with AVS Audio Converter. Use batch mode to convert and work with several files at one go. Specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of your output files before conversion.
- Convert between All Key Audio Formats
Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, FLAC, MP2, etc. Manage APE files and encode them to any key audio format supported by AVS Audio Converter . See a full list of supported audio formats.
- Export Audio from Video
Select and convert audio from your video files. AVS Audio Converter supports DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV, etc. See a full list of supported video formats.
- Convert Files to M4B
Convert your audio tracks to M4B format with AVS Audio Converter . Divide them into chapters and add bookmarks. Set up quality level before audio conversion. Prepare audio files for your iPod/iPhone.
- Create Ringtone for iPhone
Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Make an individual ringtone with AVS Audio Converter .
- Edit Your Audio Files
Trim, delete parts, merge files, apply effects with AVS Audio Converter . Modify extra text information in your audio files.
Using AVS Audio Converter you can:
- сonvert audio files from one format to another;
- create and edit audio books in MP3 and M4B formats;
- split your audio by markers or merge separate audio files into one single file;
- specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of your output files before you convert your audio files;
- apply fine tuning of parameters for MP3 and OGG formats when you convert your audio;
- specify the location of the output audio files before conversion;
- visually judge the progress of the audio conversion process;
- play the converted audio files after you convert them to make sure that the quality is sufficient;
- modify extra text information in existing audio files such as Title, Artist, Album, Comment.
All key formats are supported
Read: MP3, MPEG3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4B, M4R, AAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MP1, AC3, MP2, FLAC, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, AU, VOX, MPC, MP+, MKA, RAW, PCM, GSM, AVI, IVF, DIV, DIVX, MTV, AMV, MPG, MPEG, MOD, MPE, MVV, M2V, WMV, ASF, DVR-MS, DAT, IFO, VOB, VRO, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TOD, TS, TP, DV, MKV, OGM, OGV, OGA, OGX, RM, RMVB, RAM, IVR, MOV, QT, M4V, MP4, 3GP2, 3GPP, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MID, MIDI, KAR, APE, QCP, MPA, RA
Write: MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4B, M4R, AAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MP2, FLAC
OS : Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32 and 64 bit versions)
Language : English
Audirvana Plus 2.2.2 Mac OS X
Audirvana Plus is an user friendly audio player that is capable to import your iTunes music library, but can also scan specific folders and automatically integrate any new tracks. The player offers support for editing the track’s metadata, helps you create smart playlists, is processing the audio with 64bit precision to provide the best quality possible, and much more.
Audirvana has no equalizer, no trendy special effects, just the best sounding music
- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate converted in a memory buffer before being played
- Minimizing CPU and hard drive activity to lessen sources of interference
- Gapless playback by using a double buffering mechanism (playing track and next track)
- Transparent split load for loading tracks of any size
- Background tracks loading/decoding (including sample rate conversion)
- Playlist (m3u & m3u8 formats) load/save
- Handles Apple IR Remote
- Automated updates downloading (using Sparkle)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
Fix crash when using some criteria in smart playlist
Fix File menu items for English and German locales
Reduce database migration memory footprint
Courtesy of TNT Team
- Mount image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
Block outgoing connections (Little Snitch, Hands Off!.. or something like that)
Disable automatic update checks
NCH WavePad Sound Editor Master's Edition 6.24 + Portable
This audio editing software is a full featured professional audio and music editor for Windows and Mac OS X. It lets you record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wav or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, wma, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and more.
Audio Editor Features
Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
Recommended Free VST Plugin Effects
Includes free sound effect and music library
Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr and many more
Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech) and voice changer
Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
Supports sample rates from 6 to 196kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast' rip mode and cddb music database lookup
Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Zulu DJ software and Express Burn CD Recorder.
Easy to use interface will have you editing in minutes
Typical Audio Editing Applications
Software audio editing for studios and professional journalists.
Edit sound files to broadcast over the internet with the BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
Normalizing the level of audio files during mastering before burning to CD.
Editing mp3 files for your iPod, PSP or other portable device.
As a music editor (includes ringtones creator formats).
Music editing and recording to produce mp3 files.
Voice editing for multimedia productions (use with our Video Editor).
Restoration of audio files including removing excess noise such as hiss and hums.
OS : Windows XP, Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Language : English