LiquidSonics Reverberate 1.916
LiquidSonics' Reverberate is a highly efficient hybrid convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses for Mac and PC supporting VST, Audio Units, AAX and RTAS.
Reverberate provides a rich and dynamic reverb from impulse responses by modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus and delay unit provide a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier, more creative sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
In addition to loading impulse responses from audio files Reverberate is able to generate supplementary independent early reflections and tails for additional control over a room’s sonic characteristics.
Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
250 categorised presets (400 MB of IRs)
Early reflections and tails modules
True stereo simulation for stereo IRs
Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
Post EQ with LFO modulation
Modulation via MIDI-CC
Stereo widener with anti-phase reduction
ADSHR envelopes with shape control
Low CPU downsampling mode option
Presence filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
Impulse response chaining
Neon Blue or Soft Green skin options
Integrated preset and sample browsers
Drag and drop IRs from OS file browsers
Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
32/64-bit VST, AU and AAX on Mac and PC
Precise parameter entry
Recursive lost files search
Audio Damage EOS v1.1.1 Windows
Eos consists of three high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Two different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
Want a traditional dark plate reverb? Eos can do that. How about a short, dense room sound for your drum buss? Not a problem. But where Eos really comes in to its own is when you drop Superhall on your piano or synthesizer tracks. The incredibly long modulated hall sounds of Eno-style ambience are where Eos thrives, something that is made of unobtanium with convolution 'verbs. Quite simply, an impulse response can not do what Eos does.
Algorithms: Three custom-designed algorithms: Plate 1 (mono in, stereo out), Plate 2 (true stereo), and Superhall (true stereo) built with modern production in mind.
Controls: All standard reverb controls, including modulation rate and depth, attack, diffusion, and full control over the EQ and multipliers of the reverb tail.
Infinite: An on-off control for "freeze" effects.
User Interface: Unique visual controls designed for quick and easy programming.
Optimized: Low CPU usage compared to other algorithmic reverb plug-ins, and far lower than the average convolution 'verb.
MIDI Learn: Full MIDI learn for hardware control of most parameters (VST only).
Audio Damage Discord3 v1.1.2 Windows
Discord3 is a comprehensive refresh of our popular Discord series of multi-effects. From subtle ADT effects to completely chaotic granular destruction, and everything in between, Discord3 is a capable and broad-reaching multi-effect plug-in.
The pitch-shifter consists of three separate algorithms: a "vintage" mode (the original Discord algorithm, modeled on the Eventide H910 and H949), a "clean" mode for more modern shifting sounds, and a "granular" mode for experimental effects. Each mode has its strengths, depending on the input material, and Discord3 has a broad palette of capabilities as a result. The P1 and P2 algorithms have full control over the buffer (window) size of the shift effect, for fine tuning the shift to the input signal, or for stranger sound effects. At the extremes of the six-octave shift range, some truly strange aliasing and artifacts can be had with this control.
Now, to be clear, if you're looking for a nice, clean diatonic pitch shifter for fine surgery and re-pitching the full program, you need to look elsewhere. Discord3 is a tool for sound design, barberpole shifting delays, and special effects; think Eno, Visconti, Bowie, or Dirty Mind-era Prince and you'll be on the right track.
- Pitch Shifting: Discord3 contains a pair of shifters with three separate algorithms (Vintage, Clean, and Granular) for different styles of pitch shifting.
- Buffer Size Control: The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control, from 32 to 2048 samples, for fine-tuning the pitch shifting effect.
- Delay: Tempo-synced or free-running delays with feedback, cross-feedback, and a sophisticated bandpass filter.
- Modulation: Discord3 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate delay time, pitch shift amount, and filter center frequency.
- True Stereo Operation: Discord3 has a true stereo signal path, with entirely independent control over each side.
- All New GUI: Discord3 has a completely re-designed GUI, with animated displays and a unique "grab-the-digit" value adjustment method.
- MIDI Note Control: Six octaves of pitch-shifting can be controlled with MIDI note input.
- Full MIDI Learn: Discord3 features MIDI learn for every parameter, for full hardware control.
Apple Logic Pro X v10.2
Logic Pro 10.2 gives you even more power to create electronic music with Alchemy, a next-generation synthesizer. Alchemy works hand in hand with all the beat-making and music-production features introduced in Logic Pro 10.1 to create all types of music, including EDM and Hip Hop.
Alchemy transforms everything.
Logic Pro X now includes Alchemy, a powerful sample-manipulation synthesizer. Quickly find and shape sounds from the massive Alchemy library or create your own with a choice of synthesis engines and advanced morphing tools. Produce inspiring sounds with analog-modeled filters, multiple modulation sources, an integrated arpeggiator, and a broad range of effects.
Massive library. Powerful browser.
The expansive Alchemy library delivers diverse and inspiring sounds. Find sounds for any kind of music — from EDM to Hip Hop and a wide range of emerging styles. Easily pinpoint the right sound from over 3000 presets with the keyword browser. Select category, timbre, and articulation keywords to serve up the perfect set of useful sounds. Then organize your favorites with star ratings and custom keywords.
Easily explore and play with sounds. Click and drag on the Transform Pad to smoothly transition between eight sound variations. All sounds provide thoughtfully designed Performance Controls that you can customize to suit your creative needs. And you can automate controls to add intricate and compelling movement to any Alchemy track.
One monster of a synth.
Alchemy is a powerhouse synthesizer offering multiple types of synthesis in the same plug-in. Choose and combine up to four of the synth engines, which include additive, spectral, formant, granular, and virtual analog. Add a robust sampler that can import EXS24 instruments and your creative potential is limitless.
Master sound morphing.
Manipulate audio in powerful new ways with the unique collection of tools Alchemy provides. Analyze and resynthesize samples using the various synth engines. Create entirely new sounds by combining distinct elements from up to four different sources. Add a thunderclap to your snare. Let a songbird introduce color and shape to a string pad. Morph seamlessly between sounds at a deep, elemental level — from, say, a breakbeat to a crashing wave and then a handclap — just by moving the puck around the Morph Pad. Or use discrete controls to dial in the perfect blend of each element. Open up an entirely new sonic frontier and experience sounds you’ve never heard before.
Virtually limitless sound shaping.
Great-sounding filters and flexible modulation are key measures of a great synth. And Alchemy delivers on both. Sounds never stop evolving when you can modulate almost any parameter in so many ways. Choose from over 100 modulation sources, including a variety of LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers. Sculpt sounds using 38 different filters in a variety of colors, from modeled analog to special effects. Whether you like classic synth tones overflowing with vintage character or more futuristic, spectral timbres, Alchemy filters ensure that you have plenty to love.
Built-in arpeggiation and effects.
Take sounds to another level with integrated arpeggiation and effects. Arpeggiate each of four sound sources independently, generating complex, multitimbral compositions from a single chord. Sweeten or transform your sounds by applying up to 16 effects — including convolution and algorithmic reverbs, modulation effects, stereo delay, compressors, EQ, and a range of distortions — to each sound source or the whole preset at once. There are so many ways to go. Unleash modulation on any of the effect or arpeggiator parameters in Alchemy and hear the difference.
Control Logic Pro X from any corner of your studio using your iPad. Play software instruments or adjust levels from inside your recording booth. Logic Remote makes it easy to shape your sound, quickly find instruments and their Smart Controls, or select from the Sound Library and start recording when and where it feels right.
Overtone AF2-10M Stereo Graphical EQ V2.4.3
A versatile graphical EQ with a wide range of zero latency analogue modelled filters and realtime FFT display.
Many digital EQs, including those of some popular Digital Audio Workstations can have an artificially cramped filter response, especially at high frequency settings. This is often cited as a reason for the 'digital' sound of some equalizers.
Conventional solutions to this problem can be both CPU intensive and add extra latency or other artefacts.
By contrast, the AF2-10 uses innovative filter algorithms to accurately model the natural response of analogue designs, even at close to the limit imposed by the sample rate, without requiring CPU intensive or latency inducing techniques.
Up to ten bands are provided covering a comprehensive range of filter types across the full 20Hz to 20kHz audio range together with a sample synchronous realtime FFT display featuring optional pre / post process monitoring and selectable slope compensation.
In addition, the package now includes the AF210M plug-in which provides all the features of the original, together with built-in professional metering options for stereo PPM (IEC I & II) VU and dBFS monitoring pre / post the EQ.
System Requirements - Windows PCs:
32Bit Systems: A PC Running Windows XP / 7 / 8 and a VST compatible host application.
64Bit Systems: A PC Running Windows 7 / 8 (64Bit) and a VST compatible host application.
Tone2 Gladiator 2 v2.5 WiN
A revolution in synthesis!
The award winning Gladiator gives you a groundbreaking approach to sound generation. Its exclusive HCM™ synthesis technique, covers new and unique aural territory, only possible with Gladiator. The innovative synthesis, design and unmatched sound quality, make this not only the perfect instrument, but also the best virtual synthesizer and go-to instrument for all those looking for the ultimate creative tool.
What is the advantage compared to other synthesizers?
True high-end quality: Warm, crystal clear & rich sound
New synthesis method (HCM™)
New unique sounds which no other synthesizer can create
Huge sonic range
Different synthesis methods can be combined freely
Easy to use
Low CPU and high reliability
1135 professional preset sounds included
Gladiator can replace a room full of hardware
Detailed handbook in 5 languages
Excellent value for the money
Gladiator is one of the most powerful synthesizers ever created and supports an exhaustive list of synthesis methods. All synthesis types can be combined freely to create new and exciting sounds.
Synthesis types supported by Gladiator 2 are:
Tone2's award winning Harmonic Content Morphing Synthesis ™
Frequency Modulation (FM)
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
Amplitude Modulation (AM)
Additionally existing osciallators can be morphed or 'modified' with special algorithms to alter the sound.
Gladiator supports up to 18 oscillators per voice with 4x stereo unison and crystal clear sound quality.
The filter section uses high-end quality stereo filters, most of which are exclusive to Tone2 products. Gladiator 2 ships with 40 different filter types: Moog, Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Vocals, Comb, EQ, FM, AM, Phaser, Resample, Analog, ...
Gladiator 2 ships with an inspiring library of 1105 outstanding presets from top sound designers. Besides that a variety of expansion banks is available to further expand Gladiator's features and preset library. All sounds are arranged into categories for easy access to the sound you require.
Gladiator 2 comes with an impressive reverb that offers a warm sound similar to high-end hardware units. 37 different stereo effects are included, all carefully crafted to offer the highest quality possible:
Reverbs, Delays, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Ensemble, Rotary, Bitcrusher, Talkbox, Ringmod, Dolby Prologic II surround encoding, Waveshaper, Pingpong, Filters, ...
Gladiator 2 has a powerful and flexible modulation section which is easy to setup. The flexible envelopes sound punchy. 22 different LFOs are available and can be synced to BPM. The Step LFO's design was inspired by step sequencers and can be used to create rhythmic sequences and trance gates.
The innovative phase modulator module in the OSC section is based on the latest knowledge in phonetic science. It makes a digital spectrum sound warm and silky.
A special post-processing module in Gladiator mimics effects of the human ear. It creates deeper basses and more transparency.
This product comes with personal free support as well as frequent, free updates to improvements, new features and new sounds.
September 2015 Gladiator (PC) has been updated to v2.5
- Windows 10 and Windows 8 compatibility
- Enhanced stability
- Slightly enhanced performance
- Enhanced host compatibility
- Slightly enhanced sound quality
- More linear frequency response
- Slightly better timing
- Faster loading of PC 32 bit version
- More easy installation
- Several small improvements
- Updated standalone version
- Polished some graphics
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash
Apple MainStage 3.2 Multilingual Mac OS X
MainStage 3 lets you take your Mac to the stage with a full-screen interface optimized for live performance, flexible hardware control, and a massive collection of plug-ins and sounds that are fully compatible with Logic Pro X.
The Ultimate Live Rig
• Perform live with more than 80 instrument, effect, and MIDI plug-ins or work with Audio Units plug-ins
• Add your sounds from Logic Pro X and GarageBand to bring your studio sound to the stage
• Combine instruments and live audio, such as keyboards and vocals, in a single Patch
• Switch between Patches without stopping sound output or cutting off held notes
• Design rich keyboard Patches using splits and layers, the Arpeggiator, and other MIDI plug-ins
• Perform with stereo or multitrack backing tracks using Playback
• 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger sampled instruments
• Connect your favorite hardware and use it to play and control your plug-ins
• Use USB and MIDI-equipped controllers like keyboards, foot pedals, and drum pads
• Instantly set up a large variety of hardware using automatic device recognition
• Quickly assign hardware knobs, buttons, and faders to onscreen controls
• Manage sophisticated rigs using the Assignments & Mapping overview
Designed for the Stage
• See only what you need during your performance using a customizable, full-screen live interface
• Screen controls adapt for each Patch using Smart Controls
• Smart Controls offer dynamic performance controls that change with each Patch
• Easily view your Mac screen from a distance using a high-contrast, full-screen performance view
• Play deeply sampled, professionally mixed, and fully customizable drum kits provided by Drum Kit Designer
• Perform electronic beats with the Ultrabeat drum machine
• Play classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer sounds using Retro Synth
• Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
• Perform inspired sounds using a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Turn your favorite hardware synthesizers into sampled instruments using new Auto Sampler plug-in
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Play a single note to trigger predefined chords with Chord Trigger
• Perform a part and conform notes to a specific scale using Transposer
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Get the perfect mix with a collection of EQs, dynamics, and other mixing tools
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access a full-screen Tuner to quickly get in tune
• Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
• More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
• 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
What's New in Version 3.2
• Introducing Alchemy - the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
- Next generation synthesizer plug-in with multiple sound generators including; additive, spectral, formant, granular, sampler, and virtual analog
- Over 3,000 presets for all types of electronic music including electronic dance, hip hop, rock, and sound for picture
- Integrated keyword preset browser for finding the right sounds quickly
- Performance controls like the Transform Pad make it easy to explore and reshape sounds
- Combine up to four synth modules to create complex multi-layered sounds
- Virtual analog oscillators produce authentic recreations of iconic synth sounds
- Wide selection of modeled analog and special effect filters for producing sounds with vintage character and tonal complexity
- Create animated, dynamic instruments using over 100 modulation sources that include flexible LFOs, AHDSR and MSEG envelopes, and step sequencers
- Manipulate and combine samples in new ways using a collection of morphing and resynthesis tools
- Import EXS24 instruments or create your own using a robust set of sampler features
- Apply independent arpeggiators to each of the 4 sound sources to transform simple chords into elaborate performances
- Integrated effects rack with reverb, modulation, delay, compression, and a range of distortion effects
• New tabbed Transform Pad and X/Y Pad Smart Controls for Alchemy instruments
• New X/Y Pad screen control object
• 1,000 new Apple Loops from a variety of popular instruments and genres including EDM, Hip Hop, Indie, Disco, Funk, and Blues
• Multiple additional enhancement and stability improvements